OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:I see, safety precautions in more than one sense!

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Giphy

DarthJ

The theme for this period is

SPRING

We are skipping "Exams" this year. Next theme will be related to summer. The TOS says I can show anything acceptable on a beach. Maybe an East-German beach ? Germans should understand.

The mini dress is the original Barbie "Flower Wower" from 1970. Made out of quite flimsy, sheer textile, the reproduction version about 50 years later is thicker and not so transparent. The times they are changing ...
Don't know who produced the jumpsuit. Could be a clone though it's of good quality.
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1310

skywalkersaga

Love the colours and 70s style! Your figures always have such a whimsical vintage charm.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I agree, they certainly evoke the era they come from and it's nice to see they fit on TBLeague bodies. The one on the right works especially well.

Whatever East German beaches you have in mind do, the policy is explicit enough: "As a basic rule of thumb, content posted in the forum must conform to what is public beach appropriate in Europe and America (since that is where the sites are based); images posted for informational purposes (for example the action figure body modification tutorials) should be digitally censored as necessary (e.g., blacking out genitalia, female nipples, etc)."

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Idea and pictures. I hope to see more

DarthJ

I knew I would trigger someone with the "beach" line.

Your "acceptable on a beach" and "no female nipples " rules contradict each other. Obviously you have never been on a European beach.

As mentioned next theme will be summer. I would like to use those 2 new Tbleague figures but they are somewhere in Limbo, aka Belgian Customs.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
DarthJ wrote:I knew I would trigger someone with the "beach" line.

Your "acceptable on a beach" and "no female nipples " rules contradict each other. Obviously you have never been on a European beach.

Given that your comment was intended to elicit a response, this is not surprising.

As someone who grew up in Europe, I have been to more than one European beach. Not that this forum's policies require justification, but the wording was something specifically discussed and agreed upon by the team of moderators, which includes persons currently residing in Europe, too. Also, for what it is worth, public beach is not the same thing as nude beach; moreover, having double-checked the general German policy on public nudity, there is the little and subjective issue of "until someone objects." Some adult content has been found objectionable before (here and elsewhere) and the policy takes this into account.

We would appreciate it if your content does not transgress against policies and does not require editorial intervention. But we aim at keeping this forum both in existence and user-friendly to a broad spectrum of users.

DarthJ

Continuing from another topic, a few girls in nightwear.

Don't ask to identify, there is a little bit of everything : clothing from Barbie, Sindy or clone, ... Figures from Tbleague and Jiaoudoll. Heads from Kumik, etc ...

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1518

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1519

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1522

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1521

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1520

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1523

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Love the retro nightgowns. Very nice.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 C8485110

DarthJ

One year ago we started this topic with this theme and nothing much has changed meanwhile ...

NEARLY SUMMER

You will see this theme evolve into "Summer", "Late Summer" or "Après-Summer" or something like that.
In order not to stretch their skin too much for a long while I have to change their position from time to time anyway.

Of course they are spending summer safe in their own garden and in their own "bubble" (that's how the limited number of people you can more closely interact with is called here).
Maybe you'll see other figures too, I have more "Flatfeet" to show.

As they are visible in a public office they will have to remain somewhat clothed.

Scene. The umbrella ? This is Belgium.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1525

Small

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1528

Petite

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1526

Tall

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1527

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like they're making the best of it.

DarthJ

Do you ever wonder what our figures are doing when we are not watching ?

... this one is exploring the office apparently ...

Hey, that's the cable from our "Multanova" !

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1615

Oh dear, greasy spots on our new "Corona-proof" plexiglas !

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1613

Eh, I think we better leave ...

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1614

DarthJ

The scene has somewhat changed.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1710

It's getting crowded here.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1711

No blonde ? Where am I going to put her ? They need more Lebensraum !

DarthJ

For a change, we get a race driver. Made for Action Man, suits the larger TBleague figures.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1810

DarthJ

Today we have a "Modenschau" with some colourful clothing made mostly for Petra or Karina, 2 West-German Barbie clones. Late sixties or seventies, maybe some eighties.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1811
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1812
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1813

DarthJ

Continuing ...

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1814
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1815
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1816

DarthJ

And finally ...

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1817
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1818
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1819

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Most of these work pretty great on the TBLeague bodies.

DarthJ

Belgian Summer. A little sunshine, wind blowing in their hair, only the rain is missing.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1910

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like the scene and the one-piece bathing suits. You've got the poses and accessories just right. Does the pillow (?) labeled "Greece" make them help imagine a hotter and dryer environment? Smile

DarthJ

Quote : Does the pillow (?) labeled "Greece" make them help imagine a hotter and dryer environment?Smile

It's a suitcase on a stack of beach blankets.
Actually my co-worker had planned a holiday in Greece, his homeland. The borders opened just in time to allow him to go ahead with his journey. Hence the destination.

I am eeevil.

DarthJ

Taking turns ...

Only a test, in the definitive version (still on display in an office visible to the public) she doesn't lower her bathing suit.  

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_1911

In the directors' cut she doesn't bother at all and strips down to her waist.

DarthJ

My co-worker is almost away on holiday, hence this scene.

Taking holidays in Belgium (and most of Europe I guess) is mandatory. We are not allowed to grovel for our bosses all year round, there has to be a break.

The airport luggage cart and luggage was made for Sindy and is rather difficult to find.

Disclaimers :

- he doesn't look like any of those 2 at all.
- he doesn't travel by airplane.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_2011

DarthJ

The race driver has already been shown but how about her car ?

Nothing less than a  F1 car with realistic measurements. Took me 2 failed attempts to get one. Once belonged to Action Man. Can fire a missile  (as any F1 car I guess).  Should make realistic sounds too but I haven't tested that yet.
It's so big it didn't fit in my decor and as such I had to black out a few compromising elements in the background.

The Driver and his Team.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Racewa10

DarthJ

The display until a few days ago. This topic is going places, unlike most of us.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_2110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They do seem to be getting around. But about the only thing that seems Belgian at this point is their tan. Wink

DarthJ

And then there was the 2nd wave.

Trying to avoid a new general lock down our government promotes the face mask as a "shield" against the virus. Soon we won't be allowed to leave our house without one. My company joined in on the hysteria making the mask mandatory everywhere. Except for eating and at our workspot if we can keep 1.5m distance. I certainly can. Over their dead bodies if anyone tries to infringe on my safety zone.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_2210

DarthJ

September, back to school.

First version. Comment : she looks as an American pupil. I want something more "schoolish" , a Japanese pupil for instance.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_2712

Second version :

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_2713

DarthJ

Tour de France 2020, she is wearing the "maillot jaune". (there is a pun somewhere but I'm not trying to explain).

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_2912
PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 2 Img_2911

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum