OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

DarthJ

This one went from 'I have 1 dress" to "I have a second dress ? That's possible" to "I have 3 dresses ? Where did that come from ? "

Could be made for Petra (Plasty), not sure though.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_0116

DarthJ

Now there are 5 of them.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_0313

madnug

DarthJ wrote:The Egyptienne. Actually part of the "Barbie Princess of the Nile" set. Once more I had to cross the pond to find an outfit (without doll) at  a reasonable price.
The figure is not a Phicen but an "anonymous" figure without any name of the manufacturer to be found anywhere and sold in dark brown boxes similar to the Phicen ones. The hands are not as sharply moulded as the Phicen ones and the arm "flesh" retracts somewhat too much after a while exposing the wrist joint. It's also somewhat more difficult to keep them standing.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_0310

The body looks like ANT AB001

DarthJ

It probably is that body. I have a pale version too.

DarthJ

Item of the day : maybe you know the white (yellowed) Sindy Music Centre. A typical 1970s unwieldy piece of furniture. Well, in 1983 this item got a successor looking way more modern but still rather unwieldy. As the 1970s version it incorporates a real playing radio. Unfortunately using a battery type I don't own so I couldn't test it (yet).
Compare this with the all-pink non-functional offerings of Mattel for Barbie.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_0510

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice stereo unit! So, when's the party getting started? bring a bottle is it? drunken drunken drunken

DarthJ

At Belgian parties you never bring "a" bottle.

No, you bring at least a case or keg of beer.

davidd

davidd
DarthJ wrote:Item of the day : maybe you know the white (yellowed) Sindy Music Centre. A typical 1970s unwieldy piece of furniture. Well, in 1983 this item got a successor looking way more modern but still rather unwieldy.

I have a yellowed (white) Razz Sindy Music Centre I purchased before I was aware of the 1980s "component style" set, which I'm now on the look-out for. Cool set, and nicely scaled for 1/6 figures.

DarthJ

davidd wrote:
DarthJ wrote:Item of the day : maybe you know the white (yellowed) Sindy Music Centre. A typical 1970s unwieldy piece of furniture. Well, in 1983 this item got a successor looking way more modern but still rather unwieldy.

I have a yellowed (white) Razz  Sindy Music Centre I purchased before I was aware of the 1980s "component style" set, which I'm now on the look-out for. Cool set, and nicely scaled for 1/6 figures.

I found 2 on Ebay UK though both either incomplete or damaged ... and pricey £36 and £39. And if your are not located in the UK double that price for shipping and fees.

davidd

davidd
DarthJ wrote:

I found 2 on Ebay UK though both either incomplete or damaged ... and pricey £36 and £39. And if your are not located in the UK double that price for shipping and fees.

Yeah, I'm not in the UK. Sindy items are one of the few areas of collecting where being in the US is a disadvantage.

DarthJ

Item of the day : Sindy's Airport Trolley.

A rather difficult to find 1980 Scenesetter. Complete with a few pieces of luggage, a beauty case with vanity accessories and a cloth gown carrier. And also a SLR camera, not shown.
The first one I bought had yellowed over the years and lost a wheel somewhere.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_0610

DarthJ

And now there are 6 Occasionettes. I'm running out of suitable figures.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_0511

DarthJ

This weeks' office theme.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_3212

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_0812

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great mailbox! thats a cool dio piece.

DarthJ

BAMComix wrote:Great mailbox! thats a cool dio piece.

It is a repainted mailbox from the Barbie Post Office set.

BAMComix

BAMComix
DarthJ wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Great mailbox! thats a cool dio piece.

It is a repainted mailbox from the Barbie Post Office set.

Cool! Very Happy

DarthJ

This week we have changed the postbox to a more European model. The theme is "Carnaval" or "Mardi Gras" as you call it in some places.

The clothing is "Lovely Lively" (1973) for Sindy.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_0919

268PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Empty Curvy Barbie Fashion Show Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:28 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
A little fashion show with dresses for Curvy Barbie (except for the silver-colored). Most of them for a very reasonable price from mitzisbarbiefashionstore2023 on ebay.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 53577353850_888b3ae3ba_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 53577354800_c61c8c355d_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 53576913421_05cab47927_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 53576915511_d7cb0cab5e_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 53577369530_eefaf850f0_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 53579368080_8468ed26fd_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 53578924651_7a799b773c_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 53579139898_ef1ae33a66_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 53579367945_70c4027504_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 53549700399_d706016dd9_c

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 53551861830_379ab07db7_c

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful choices, Oliver. The ones with the Daenerys and SD 25 heads are particularly striking.

DarthJ

Today I received some furniture of 1950s-60s East-German origin. That's real glass in that cupboard. The doors and drawers open, the chalices can be removed and then the middle drawer can be closed as a turntable.15€ each.

The little cart is made in Italy, probably 1970s.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_1117

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_1116

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice additional dio pieces!

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Pretty cool.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 1f10

ukshaun

ukshaun
That cupboard looks super nice. Looks art deco.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

DarthJ

ukshaun wrote:That cupboard looks super nice. Looks art deco.

You could describe it as "pseudo art-deco", which was a popular way to enhance the look of buildings in the 1950s and 1960s.

DarthJ

Now there are 7. #8 is on its way.
The funny thing is that while these are supposed to be identical bodies (S24-25 and S26-27) and identical dresses these do not always fit identically.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_1119

DarthJ

#8 has arrived. I am definitively running out of suitable figures, not only the "petite" ones.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_1330

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful choices, Oliver. The ones with the Daenerys and SD 25 heads are particularly striking.

I missed Olivers post somehow. And I agree, that Daenerys one is the most striking one, looks pretty perfect. But some of the others are also great, especially with the Jewelry (like the black one).

@DarthJ: These looking also pretty cool next to each other! Army Building but this time its ladies!

DarthJ

Barbie in Switzerland outfit dating from the 1960s (hence not too fresh looking).
I couldn't find a Swiss cow (one with purple spots) for the decor but I guess some chocolate easter eggs from the second best chocolate making country in the world will do.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_1337

DarthJ

Office theme SPRINGTIME.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 11 Img_1339

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum