OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

DarthJ

#8 has arrived. I am definitively running out of suitable figures, not only the "petite" ones.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1330

Valiarde

GubernatorFan wrote:Beautiful choices, Oliver. The ones with the Daenerys and SD 25 heads are particularly striking.

I missed Olivers post somehow. And I agree, that Daenerys one is the most striking one, looks pretty perfect. But some of the others are also great, especially with the Jewelry (like the black one).

@DarthJ: These looking also pretty cool next to each other! Army Building but this time its ladies!

DarthJ

Barbie in Switzerland outfit dating from the 1960s (hence not too fresh looking).
I couldn't find a Swiss cow (one with purple spots) for the decor but I guess some chocolate easter eggs from the second best chocolate making country in the world will do.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1337

DarthJ

Office theme SPRINGTIME.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1339

DarthJ

Even pirates have to adapt to modern times.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1429

DarthJ

The (Belgian) spring theme continues.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1432

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1433

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1530

BAMComix

BAMComix
More great diorama pieces!

DarthJ

Now there are 9, an army of bridesmaids.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1532

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Wow! So cool that you e been able to build back so much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I can't claim to understand the rationale behind having so many of the same (unless they were soldiers), but I agree with Mark, very nice that you were able to salvage or reassemble so much of your collection.

DarthJ

GubernatorFan wrote:I can't claim to understand the rationale behind having so many of the same (unless they were soldiers), but I agree with Mark, very nice that you were able to salvage or reassemble so much of your collection.

The rationale ?
As I already mentioned somewhere the dresses do fit differently despite using the same figures (S24/25 + S26/27) most of the time. Which leads to the conclusion there must be different moulds with slight differences of these figures. So I like to have one of these dresses for each figure for comparing.

DarthJ

A shower in Fleur - green, almost as gaudy as Barbie - pink. Big, made to scale.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1533

Visisonor

Visisonor
The shower is pretty cool.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Visisonor wrote:The shower is pretty cool.

Yeah, a great dio prop!

DarthJ

From the same purchase, a "party" fridge and an ordinary fridge.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1629

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1628

BAMComix

BAMComix
Nice! Looks like the par-tay's at your house with all that booze! Very Happy

DarthJ

Most of that "booze" is alcohol-free though.

and to think that in reality I have maybe 1 bottle of wine left in my house, a gift.

DarthJ

One more fridge ...

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1535

DarthJ

I already presented the Swedish couch set .

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1536

This is the Hong Kong version by Lucky Toys dated 1989. Similar but not the same, rather "flat" and Barbiefied.

PHICEN-TBLEAGUE figures with fashion dolls clothing + accessoires (continuing) - Page 12 Img_1537

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum