OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Store recommendation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Store recommendation Empty Store recommendation Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:02 pm

zipkicker

Hey guys

As I'm new, please go easy on me if this is out of line...

I'm fairly new to the hobby and have just made my first couple of purchases of figures through a Bangkok store called Acare Toys.
If you Google that and translate, you'll get to their website.

I managed to get the SHCC Exclusive US Version Vampirella for just over $292 Aussie dollars ($195 USD) plus shipping. Shocked
I also got the 1/6 Arkhalla for $263 AUD ($176 USD) plus shipping.
Without bening asked, the store owner marked them as gifts - so no import tax.
Both figures are factory sealed, shipped EMS with full tracking within an HOUR of the seller receiving payment.

As mentioned - Arkhalla's just arrived and she was ordered last Friday afternoon (it's now Wednesday morning).

The seller takes Paypal and is fluent in English - I sent him messages through their Facebook page (The link is one their website) and he is super-responsive.

In this day of dodgy dealers and internet rip-offs, it's refreshing to find someone like this and I honestly can't recommend him enough.

As I said, hope this is OK to post.

Cheers

Bruce

2Store recommendation Empty Re: Store recommendation Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:42 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’ve never heard of them before. Thanks for sharing. If anyone else has had experiences with them, please let us know.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Store recommendation C8485110

3Store recommendation Empty Re: Store recommendation Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:52 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Glad you had a good experience! Always such a relief. Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum