OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague Sinful Suzi 1/6 Scale Action Figure (PL2019-150)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Those ankle pieces are soft rubber and can easily be removed. There actually useful to have if you are snapping these into tight boots (like the ones this figure was made for), as it helps to keep the boot ankles from looking deformed.

skywalkersaga

Yes, that makes sense and is how I interpreted them... as keeping it from looking like there's an unsightly gap between the ankle and the leg, which does otherwise happen with some of these tbleague bodies when you put tight boots on them.

skywalkersaga

Update: the Sinful Suzi body arrived today! Can definitely confirm that, as Stryker noted, those aren’t ankle extenders on the legs, they are just rubber padding and can be easily pulled off if one wishes.

Overall I really like this body, it’s just even more curvy and buxom than I was expecting! I don’t mind that, but it does mean I will probably have to majorly rework the outfit I’d had planned , as well as probably find a new head sculpt to use with it. I’ve still got several other WIPs to go before I get back to working on this one, so hopefully by then I can figure out a suitable alternative headsculpt. The main issue (other than the thick neck) is that the large bosoms on this body make the head I was using look super small — especially since it’s bald. Will have to think on it...

GeeWillikers

skywalkersaga wrote:Update: the Sinful Suzi body arrived today! Can definitely confirm that, as Stryker noted, those aren’t ankle extenders on the legs, they are just rubber padding and can be easily pulled off of one wishes.

Overall I really like this body, it’s just even more curvy and buxom than I was expecting! I don’t mind that, but it does mean I will probably have to majorly rework the outfit I’d had planned , as well as probably find a new head sculpt to use with it. I’ve still got several other WIPs to go before I get back to working on this one, so hopefully by then I can figure out a suitable alternative headsculpt. The main issue is that the large bosoms on this body make the head I was using look super small — especially since it’s bald. Will have to think on it...

Interesting... I won't be buying this because the skintone isn't compatible with anything I have in mind, but I'm curious to know, is the basic body type recognisable or is it unique to this figure (at least so far)?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GeeWillikers wrote:
skywalkersaga wrote:Update: the Sinful Suzi body arrived today! Can definitely confirm that, as Stryker noted, those aren’t ankle extenders on the legs, they are just rubber padding and can be easily pulled off of one wishes.

Overall I really like this body, it’s just even more curvy and buxom than I was expecting! I don’t mind that, but it does mean I will probably have to majorly rework the outfit I’d had planned , as well as probably find a new head sculpt to use with it. I’ve still got several other WIPs to go before I get back to working on this one, so hopefully by then I can figure out a suitable alternative headsculpt. The main issue is that the large bosoms on this body make the head I was using look super small — especially since it’s bald. Will have to think on it...

Interesting... I won't be buying this because the skintone isn't compatible with anything I have in mind, but I'm curious to know, is the basic body type recognisable or is it unique to this figure (at least so far)?

To my eyes it looks pretty much exactly like the Kier and Gethsemoni bodies, just in white skintone.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

gooboo

I think I ordered my body around the same time you did on ebay, but my shipping info hasn't updated since May 30th. I hope it's not stuck somewhere...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
gooboo — you’re in the US, right? I’m in the UK, and sometimes I do receive certain items from Chinese sellers quite quickly. It probably depends on where you are located, so don’t worry if it takes a bit longer in your case. : )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum