OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

X-Men 1/6 Figures

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty X-Men 1/6 Figures Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:21 am

Matt.s99

Hope it’s ok to create a new thread about this! I figured it would be a better idea to create a new thread instead of just posting in the Famke Janssen thread.

Wanted to share my growing X-Men collection.
Jean is my first custom ever! Still tweaking here here and there, but she’s pretty much complete until I get her a better uniform. Gambit is a work in progress, I’m waiting for his full outfit (pants, boots, trench coat) to come in. And Mystique is a little something I painted the other day while stuck in “isolation’’ 😆 (just used whatever parts I had laying around. Needed at least one villain, as well)

Please post your X-Men collections here if you got any!

X-Men 1/6 Figures F6fcf810

X-Men 1/6 Figures 96dbfc10

X-Men 1/6 Figures C8aaa310

2X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:59 am

Diana

Diana
Nice collection!! They look great together. Smile
And great paint job on Mystique!

I actually don't have ANY X-Men. If I was to start with one I'd probably create my own Jean Grey. Love the concept.

3X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:17 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
That's a great collection you have going there! Nice job on the Mystique -- I'm surprised the paint adhered to the Kumik body. I was always under the impression that those were made of some kind of rubber. But it looks like it worked out alright in this instance!

A very good start, and will certainly be interested in seeing more.  Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

4X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:25 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don't have a lot of X-Men figures, either. I have Wolverine from the 2nd Wolverine movie (the one in Japan); I have X-23 as a little kid from "Logan", the Super Duck X-23 as an adult, a custom Emma Frost/White Queen, and that's it. Honestly, I was never a fan of most of the movie looks -- too much black. Give me the X-Men from the John Byrne/Jim Lee era and I'd be a happy camper (particularly The Beast, Jean Grey/Marvel Girl, Rogue, Arch-Angel, Storm & Cyclops).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

X-Men 1/6 Figures C8485110

5X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:11 pm

Matt.s99

skywalkersaga wrote:That's a great collection you have going there! Nice job on the Mystique -- I'm surprised the paint adhered to the Kumik body. I was always under the impression that those were made of some kind of rubber. But it looks like it worked out alright in this instance!

A very good start, and will certainly be interested in seeing more.  Smile
Yes, the chest area is some sort of rubber material. I was a bit worried that they paint would not stick, but it worked just fine once I sealed it.

Stryker2011 wrote:I don't have a lot of X-Men figures, either. I have Wolverine from the 2nd Wolverine movie (the one in Japan); I have X-23 as a little kid from "Logan", the Super Duck X-23 as an adult, a custom Emma Frost/White Queen, and that's it. Honestly, I was never a fan of most of the movie looks -- too much black. Give me the X-Men from the John Byrne/Jim Lee era and I'd be a happy camper (particularly The Beast, Jean Grey/Marvel Girl, Rogue, Arch-Angel, Storm & Cyclops).
Haha yeah, a lot of black. I’ve always loved the uniforms for some reason, though. And it’s my favorite comic Film series next to the Burton Batman films. However, I do hope that the inevitable reboot in the MCU gives them more faithful costumes.

I’m interested to see your Emma Frost! She’s the next one I’ll be putting together.

6X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:47 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

7X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:45 pm

Matt.s99

She looks fantastic! I purchased the other Charlize head that’s floating around online. And purchased some supplies during Toy Anxiety’s sale. Hopefully they work out. Still need to get a corset and boots for her. And arm bands, I guess. But I’m less worried about those

8X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:30 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's a really nice collection, thanks for sharing it, they all look great.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! X-Men 1/6 Figures 1f60e

9X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:42 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Nice looking movie version on the X-Men. Did you fix Mystique head? She's looking good.

AFM

10X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:24 pm

Matt.s99

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Nice looking movie version on the X-Men. Did you fix Mystique head? She's looking good.

AFM
I fiddled with the head and neck a bit, but not sure it really did much

11X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:26 am

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Matt.s99 wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:Nice looking movie version on the X-Men. Did you fix Mystique head? She's looking good.

AFM
I fiddled with the head and neck a bit, but not sure it really did much

It's so close that it is not noticeable at all. She looks great. Good job. I still have not got around to working on my Mystique. Been working on other figures. Thanks for sharing buddy.

12X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:06 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
You've assembled a very impressive team. Well done!

13X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:59 pm

Matt.s99

Thanks, everyone!
I’d really love to add an Anna Paquin Rogue to the team, but can’t find a decent head sculpt to repaint. Any suggestions?
The best I’ve seen is a Phicen Sunny, but can’t find it anywhere

14X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:27 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Great looking collection!! At this time I have Psylocke and Dark Phoenix for my New Psi Core Team although I do have outfits for Emma Frost and Scarlet Witch someday.

15X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:14 pm

Matt.s99

Nice! I really want Psylocke as well.
And have been looking for Dark Phoenix for YEARS! But no such luck yet

16X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:59 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Matt.s99 wrote:Nice! I really want Psylocke as well.
And have been looking for Dark Phoenix for YEARS! But no such luck yet

I totally know what you mean, I too was also looking for Dark Phoenix for many years too and almost gave up until I last fall found and Barbie Dark Phoenix at my local Gamestop last fall.

X-Men 1/6 Figures 2v2HHrhR3xAChVkHosted on Fotki
I acquired my second Dark Phoenix off eBay last Feb for customizing.

X-Men 1/6 Figures 2v2HpTmRgxAChVkHosted on Fotki
Last March I was able to upgrade her to a TBLeague S17B body and Phicen Red Sonja HS. The hardest part was finding her pair long gold boots and hands.

17X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:15 am

Matt.s99

X-Men 1/6 Figures 7f265210
X-Men 1/6 Figures Dec8de10
X-Men 1/6 Figures Bd4f0d10

Updated my Jean Grey figure. I commissioned someone on Etsy to make this X3 Phoenix outfit for me. Really happy with how it turned out.

18X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:25 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oooh, that looks amazing! Really awesome collection and diorama/display you have there!!!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

19X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:17 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That commission did turn out great. Well done.

20X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:11 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great update to Jean. Your X-Men are really coming along.

21X-Men 1/6 Figures Empty Re: X-Men 1/6 Figures Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:08 am

blackpool

blackpool
Thanks for sharing that wesome lineup!!! the mods made on Famke Jansen's headsculpt are great it's night and day and proves the potential of some sculpts that are more damaged than enhanced byt the paint app (lovely work on the rooted hair)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum