OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Black Poison Queen Action Figure WS006 -A Regular Version & B Deluxe

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

csyeung

Saved myself some money and kitbashed this before Hot toys makes it =P.
BlackPoisonQueen - NEW PRODUCT: War Story: 1/6 Black Poison Queen Action Figure WS006 -A Regular Version & B Deluxe  - Page 2 Venomi10

actionfiguremovies2

I got mine yesterday 9/14 and the first thing I did  was check the articulation. Hips would not hold a pose. Everything else was fine, but the hips being loose is a no GO for me. So late last night I did a Tbleague body swap.  I'll post pictures in a new thread in the general discussion page. I'll be happy to tell all.

csyeung

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I got mine yesterday 9/14 and the first thing I did  was check the articulation. Hips would not hold a pose. Everything else was fine, but the hips being loose is a no GO for me. So late last night I did a Tbleague body swap.  I'll post pictures in a new thread in the general discussion page. I'll be happy to tell all.

Whoa, I'd definitely like to see. I noticed the back is stitched up so it's definitely a task!

agentghost

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I got mine yesterday 9/14 and the first thing I did  was check the articulation. Hips would not hold a pose. Everything else was fine, but the hips being loose is a no GO for me. So late last night I did a Tbleague body swap.  I'll post pictures in a new thread in the general discussion page. I'll be happy to tell all.

must be super hard to swap the body Shocked i hope u didn't damage the suit

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
agentghost wrote:

must be super hard to swap the body Shocked i hope u didn't damage the suit

No damage at all. Taking it off is easy. Putting is back on takes quite a bit more effort. Come on by and see it for yourself.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t3276-war-story-black-poison-queen-aka-ms-venom-custom-by-afm-pic-heavy-updated-9-16

csyeung

csyeung
Finished editing my unboxing and review of the Queen of the Dark Spider Review from Warstory. Had some fun at the end of the video playing around with new editing software. 😃

I mentioned in the video that it'd be hard to body swap, but Actionfiguremovies2 managed to do it quite easily haha!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the video review!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum