OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MerylAkiba

I miss kitbashing. Work and emergency on call takes most of my time now at odd hours of the day. When I have time to shop, it is all slim pickins.  But I have time to talk about our hobbies during my down time.

The majority of outfits and sets by Superduck, CatToys, FllirtyGirl and others are mostly based on female video game and mobile game characters. So, I was wondering, what are your favorites.

Pick 3 female characters from 3 different Video Games that should be made into a clothing set and why.

I love some characters in an entire roster of one game (MK), but choose your top favorite female character of that game for the day. (Example:Think of it as that time mom or dad let you pick out one toy.)

This is more like us as a group networking with each other. We might end up giving each other solutions and work arounds for finding parts to make what we like and want.

Here are my top 3:

1. Orchid, Killer Instinct.
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Orchid10

The design looks simple. parts could be use to make a Lady Jaye or a mechanic. If sold as a set, there is plenty to use for other bashes, Also I don't see alot of green clothing, except for multicam or various army gear.

2. Zarya, Overwatch
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Zarya11

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 33141810

I like the comic look of the game. I started to collect the Hasbro figures before quarantine. Out of the roster, Zarya is my favorite. I was thinking of putting the superduck bust on a pale male Jiaou, but I was not sure if the TPE would tear or decompose. Even if no one wanted the suit, the gun alone would be a hard to get piece to find if loose.

The last one is a difficult one, plus I had to make an image since their are none with good lighting. I would of chosen Hilde from Dead rising 3, a Ilsa-inspired villainous police sergeant,

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Hild10

or Daisy from Agents of Mayhem, a Betty Page derby gatling gun weilding tank. However, I already picked a tank character.

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Tumblr_pm24hi9Gop1suggjpo1_1280

But I would pick
3: Kandy, Dead Rising 3 (NPC Follower)
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Kandyd10

The head sculpt would be akin to a comic looking Meghan Fox/J.Lo. The outfit could double as one of the Morningstar henchmen from Saints Row the 3rd or a skimpy Scarlet Witch.
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Saints10

So what are your top 3 female video game characters from 3 different games that you'd pick?

brassco

brassco
frankly speaking, i don't play video games much. The last memorable video games (or pc games) i've played is Tomb Raider! And its the older version. So, Lara Croft i already had so many version...

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
It's so hard to pick only 3, but I'll do my best to pull from memory my top ones.

#1 - Old School Lara Croft is top rank for me. I haven't seen a decent version of her yet for sale. All of her parts could be easily used in other projects.

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Daxdvvz-caa96342-37e7-4b0a-ade4-88c9fb6e65a4.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMTU5MWM3ZDAtZmE4ZC00MjZhLWE4ZWItYjc4YzYxZDI3MTI2XC9kYXhkdnZ6LWNhYTk2MzQyLTM3ZTctNGIwYS1hZGU0LTg4YzlmYjZlNjVhNC5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

#2 - MK girls: Sonya, Kitana, Jade and Mileena, specially from the MK3 game (simple yet iconic). Why no love for MK characters in 1/6th market? I know this one was cheating, with 4 picks in one spot, but... hard to split them.

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Il_570xN.1843524386_h2if

#3 - I-No, from Guilty Gear. She's an interesting and unique character with a lot of interesting parts (her guitar is mandatory, but could also come with a mic+stand and an amp). Her costume isn't very simple but not overly complicated. Even if you're not familiarized with the character or the game, I believe it's appealing and has room for anyone to easily tweak and make their own creation.

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Ino-x2-reload-artwork

God, there's so many... but these are my top 3 (6, technically... 4 if you count Kitana, Jade and Millena as mere palette swaps... still not 3...).

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Great thread. Very Happy Yeah, the MK gals have really awesome designs, and I am also really fond of the Final Fantasy wardrobes (though I think some have already been created). Here are my top three.

1. Skarlet, Mortal Kombat 11
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Mk11_s11

2. Paine, Final Fantasy X-2
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Final_10

3. Ashe, Final Fantasy XII
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Pavel-10

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Liara T'soni and Miranda Lawson because they look great and were great characters from my fave game series!

Cortana because she is just as iconic to Halo as Master Chief

ukshaun

ukshaun
Street Fighter - Laura Matsuda
..because no one has made this character in 1/6th scale

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
..this could work really well. Again, i doubt this character will ever appear officially in 1/6 form

Humans - Mia (Gemma Chan)
..just because. Greet TV series. Gemma Chan also appeared in Captain Marvel. Hot Toys did not appear to bother with any other characters from the movie other than Captain Marvel Sad

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
ukshaun wrote:Street Fighter - Laura Matsuda
..because no one has made this character in 1/6th scale

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
..this could work really well. Again, i doubt this character will ever appear officially in 1/6 form

Humans - Mia (Gemma Chan)
..just because. Greet TV series. Gemma Chan also appeared in Captain Marvel. Hot Toys did not appear to bother with any other characters from the movie other than Captain Marvel Sad

While Gemma from Humans isnt a game character I second this. Her look in Captain Marvel was great, wish we got depiction of that character in 1:6

MerylAkiba

FreakinLobster, I-No is really good.

brassco, It could be any game from any time, Mobile, arcade, pinball, nes, genesis, etc. When you were a kid, was there a female character from a game you played that you wanted as an action figure?

AlKelAstra91, Skarlett design from MK11 is my fav. I like that costume, but with the shortbob. I never played Final Fantasy XII, but I remember the Archadian Judges. I remember playing X-2 and I got stuck somewhere where I couldn't back pedal out of something,

jaztermareal, which Liara? ME2 Shadow broker or ME1? Did you like Cortana good or evil? her 5 version was pretty great
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made E1833fe7fe83acfd27c091173c1a164c

ukshaun, Gemma played Minn-Erva and is a Future Fight character akin to War-Machine Punisher. this  version of the costume in the game turns her into a sniper which is way cooler
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Latest?cb=20190303175740

I think there was a preview of the Starforce version. If they make this one, I hope they do a Minn Erva
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made SDCC_Preview_904931_CapMarvelStarforce

Please post pics of the characters

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
MerylAkiba wrote:

jaztermareal, which Liara? ME2 Shadow broker or ME1? Did you like Cortana good or evil? her 5 version was pretty great
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made E1833fe7fe83acfd27c091173c1a164c

Please post pics of the characters

Agreed on choice of Cortana, but any version would be nice! I suggest this version also (Halo 4):

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Cortan10

As for Liara, this is the Iconic look for me:
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 6b3c9010

Also, can't believe I forgot about Samus, I will replace my Miranda Lawson choice with Samus if we are limited to 3 characters.

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Metroi10

MerylAkiba

jaztermareal, Samus is a great choice. I always loved the shoulder armor. It should come with a little metroid if they made the armor.

I missed out on the Mass Effect armor from Flirtygirl. I should of bought one

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Spacebattlearmor+%25288%2529

That Cortana would be interesting to make.

Time for some more!
Since there were a lack of Asian superheroes in the Marvel roster, Future Fight develop some awesome ones in the mobile game.

1.  My favorite is Warriors from the Sky, Shadow Shell
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Bc6ad03c6835b3275b91a29663eb893d

a sniper that has a rifle that shoots 4 green arrows, poison immunity, and her super attack is a giant snake AOE or turtle shell shield dome.

the jacket looks cool. Plus I like unique weapons.

2. SWTOR Satele Shan. I know, I would of picked one of the romance npc followers, But if I had a Satele then I could have her fight Malgus
Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 8d5c9bf0e2515b8efd2c4ac94786d308

3. Well, it would have to wait. off to work confused confused

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
elena fisher is a must... Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made Latest?cb=20160707202711

as well as chloe

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 1542718-chloe_frazer02

and nadine

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 80150204d752c7422be03c880ddd19c5

also wanna see Lydia...

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 41999391052_0eedbe6d25_b

and might as well give us a female dragonborn figure. with armor like this.

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 0b365b9e78bebf62b4f51275b5aefffb

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I think I've seen a female dragonborn figure (or it was just the clothing set, can't rememeber) about 3 or 4 years ago. It was a rather cool one. Unfortunately, I can't remember the company's name.
I second Shadow Shell so hard. Though I don't know the character, I loved the idea of a figure from this picture of her and she'd fit perfectly in my "(bikeless for now) bikers 'n gun-wielders" shelf.
Liara would be a temptation to me, drawing me to collect ME figures, since I played so much the trilogy. I'm so afraid to give Andromeda a shot, after all the bumpy release and lack of support from the company.
The Uncharted girls would have a good sinergy with my Lara Croft figure, some neat ideas coming up for some photo shootings.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
FreakinLobster wrote:I think I've seen a female dragonborn figure (or it was just the clothing set, can't rememeber) about 3 or 4 years ago. It was a rather cool one. Unfortunately, I can't remember the company's name.
I second Shadow Shell so hard. Though I don't know the character, I loved the idea of a figure from this picture of her and she'd fit perfectly in my "(bikeless for now) bikers 'n gun-wielders" shelf.
Liara would be a temptation to me, drawing me to collect ME figures, since I played so much the trilogy. I'm so afraid to give Andromeda a shot, after all the bumpy release and lack of support from the company.
The Uncharted girls would have a good sinergy with my Lara Croft figure, some neat ideas coming up for some photo shootings.

Andromeda is worth a play so long as you forget it is Mass Effect. For me it is non-canon. The first 3 were perfect for me (even ME3, since I played it after the patch to extend the ending)

Mass Effect trilogy remake/update is rumored to happen soon, maybe it will revive the movie plans.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
jaztermareal wrote:

Mass Effect trilogy remake/update is rumored to happen soon, maybe it will revive the movie plans.

Please, let that be true. Even though the ME3 ending was so disappointing, the whole journey to that point is such a thrill, that even having such poor choice of closure, the game is remembered by me for all the amazing moments I had in so many parts of the story. I wanted to have played the Citadel DLC at that time, but it's kinda hard to revisit now, since I'd have to replay the third game all over again to refresh the story in my head and situate myself better on the whole plot.

Now that I'm talking about Mass Effect, how could I have forgotten about Jack? Can I swap one of my choices for her?

Her ME3 version would be sick as hell.

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 352347910a27fef094620739d4574251ccd8d944_hq

...with the ME 2 costume and bald HS as an extra on a Deluxe version, maybe?

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made D5jj742-3d3bc408-25c6-44f6-804e-80cabe019686.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvNzZhNmVlODgtMWExNi00YzI1LTlhNDgtYTY5Mzc0NTJmMTUyXC9kNWpqNzQyLTNkM2JjNDA4LTI1YzYtNDRmNi04MDRlLTgwY2FiZTAxOTY4Ni5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Aloy from Hirizon: Zero Dawn would get my vote!

She has a huge selection of different outfits and gear throughout the game and the aesthetic of Neolithic/post apocalyptic with salvaged machine parts is right up my street.

(Apologies in advance for the screenshot spam, I can’t help myself in this game! XD)

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 40544513115_aa88977d34_zHorizon: Zero Dawn by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 27567351228_12232884f2_zHorizon: Zero Dawn by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 26568113427_4da5b52047_zHorizon: Zero Dawn by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

One thing I love about the clothing in game is how practical it is, and that they’ve all got different attributes - I think I used this one for most of my playthroughs as it gave stealth bonuses, and I loved how naturalistic it looked.

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 41396856792_00db5f65c9_zHorizon: Zero Dawn by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 39630413390_be45a8a3c9_zHorizon: Zero Dawn by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

All the other characters have equally unique and fascinating costumes too, and there’s several different cultures in the world with their own distinct styles.

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 26568117787_300369851f_zHorizon: Zero Dawn by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Top 3 female characters from Video Games that should be made 41439305651_e60902988f_zHorizon: Zero Dawn by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

Ok, ok, I’ll stop with the spam now. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum