OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trying to locate Gladiator post

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trying to locate Gladiator post Empty Trying to locate Gladiator post Sat May 23, 2020 7:03 pm

Macuk

Macuk
It’s been a while since I visited the site but I’m sure I saw a post by a member that I’d love to read again

the post covered his Roman gladiator in which he had used the Worldbox chubby body to achieve a stunning figure That represented a gladiator in the way it is now believed that they were really like

I’ve trawled through the posts but can’t find what I’m looking for and would be much obliged if anyone can help

2Trying to locate Gladiator post Empty Re: Trying to locate Gladiator post Sat May 23, 2020 10:58 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I honestly can’t remember anyone here who used that body for a gladiator. Are you sure it was here?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Trying to locate Gladiator post C8485110

3Trying to locate Gladiator post Empty Re: Trying to locate Gladiator post Sun May 24, 2020 1:52 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I also don't think that this, as described, would have been on our forum, though it sounds interesting.

I've used AT027 for a review, and put it in minimalist Greek gear. Ovy has actually used AT018 (the chubby body) for one of his customs.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2310-world-box-at027-mini-review

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2429-01-02-20-the-mediterrans-phase-2-the-big-chief-shark-teeth (in several of the posts)

4Trying to locate Gladiator post Empty Re: Trying to locate Gladiator post Sun May 24, 2020 4:27 am

Macuk

Macuk
Thanks, to tell you the truth I really can’t remember where I had seen it but it was such a good idea I wanted to try and track down again
Thanks again guys

5Trying to locate Gladiator post Empty Re: Trying to locate Gladiator post Sun May 24, 2020 1:08 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Do you recall how long ago approximately you saw it? Could it have been over on OSW perhaps?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6Trying to locate Gladiator post Empty Re: Trying to locate Gladiator post Sun May 24, 2020 2:12 pm

Macuk

Macuk
Roughly at the beginning of the year
I’ve also posted on there but nothing yet

It’s a shame because I can remember thinking it was an outstanding piece

7Trying to locate Gladiator post Empty Re: Trying to locate Gladiator post Sun May 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Hmmm, the only thing I found from early this year that uses a chunky WB body is this:

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t2429-01-02-20-the-mediterrans-phase-2-the-big-chief-shark-teeth

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Trying to locate Gladiator post C8485110

8Trying to locate Gladiator post Empty Re: Trying to locate Gladiator post Sun May 24, 2020 4:56 pm

Macuk

Macuk
Thanks for looking Styker, it’s out there somewhere but who knows lol

9Trying to locate Gladiator post Empty Re: Trying to locate Gladiator post Sun May 24, 2020 5:37 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I even had a quick look on google image search for you but couldn't find anything there there either... :3

10Trying to locate Gladiator post Empty Re: Trying to locate Gladiator post Sun May 24, 2020 5:42 pm

Macuk

Macuk
It’s a mystery but thanks for trying guys

11Trying to locate Gladiator post Empty Re: Trying to locate Gladiator post Sun May 24, 2020 5:45 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
No problem -- could it have been on Facebook or something perhaps? Sometime content on there doesn't show up in outside searches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum