OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

1/6th High Simulation Toys BLX201 Lucifer DunHuang Flying Sky series Chang er (Chinese ancient Moon Goddess)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

piranhabat

Valiarde wrote:Great figures!  they look magical with all these swirling fabric.

Agreed. They have so much movement!

piranhabat

Diana wrote:Wow! They look gorgeous, especially when displayed together! That instantly creates a whole world, aided by your beautiful floaty posing of the ribbons. Smile

Thanks so much!! They were extremely fun to pose. Not sure where to display them though!

Stryker2011

Founding Father
piranhabat wrote:Thanks' this figure absolutely exceeded expectations!

Now I'm sorry I passed on this, especially after the great photos.

piranhabat

These photos are stunning!!!

teamweapon

teamweapon wrote:
brassco wrote:1/6th High Simulation Toys BLX201 Lucifer DunHuang Flying Sky series Chang er (Chinese ancient Moon Goddess) - Page 3 <a href=1/6th High Simulation Toys BLX201 Lucifer DunHuang Flying Sky series Chang er (Chinese ancient Moon Goddess) - Page 3 IMG-20220102-161019" />

the setup wasn't too challenging. A silver piece of the hair pin was missing, luckily found hidden in the foams of the box. I added a Guzheng to the mix, using another seamless body to display the second figure. Overall satisfied with this product, and love it!

not sure if your interested or not but i spotted a set of i think 6 different stringed chinese instruments on fleabay this week?
i just had a quick look but can not remember the search term??? they were only a tenner as well, it had already been relisted once as well.
VVV nice looking set that figure though!!!!!
I found the instruments on ebay. on closer inspection they were a bit crap! quality was pants so dont bother too look.
plus its up as a BIN for too much. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum