OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) Empty AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:41 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Hey everyone. Here are a few customs I've been working on. Please enjoy. I know I have while making them. Thanks for looking.

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 50006981651_85f99e0aed_bDSC09584 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 50006981671_52b27f8b8b_bDSC09583 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 50006982551_bb7235f588_4kDSC09582 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 50007238142_236481d534_bDSC09581 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 50007238152_287267472c_bDSC09580 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 50006981771_a13ce38d41_bDSC09579 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 50007238187_18dff9c5a0_bDSC09578 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 50006452418_f3961dc41a_bDSC09577 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 50006981861_b920a2c84e_bDSC09576 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 50007238317_6a6a7d9c1c_bDSC09575 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 50006981936_3fab60d8e9_bDSC09574 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 50006981956_42cddc2ec4_bDSC09573 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
She looks great! I really find her super cool and if you hadn't said it was custom I would have thought she was an established character (well she is now). The two guys behind her also look cool, I specially like the bald guy, he looks like a brawler.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) 1f60e

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree, she came out very well, and looks like a believable superhero.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed your Azure Warrior Lady looks great!

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Theboo-bomb wrote:She looks great! I really find her super cool and if you hadn't said it was custom I would have thought she was an established character (well she is now). The two guys behind her also look cool, I specially like the bald guy, he looks like a brawler.

That is as good as a compliment can get. Thanks so much.

GubernatorFan wrote:I agree, she came out very well, and looks like a believable superhero.

Thanks my friend. Much appreciated.

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Indeed your Azure Warrior Lady looks great!

I'm glad you like her buddy. Thanks Very Happy

GregT

very impressive!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very neat. I like her blue outfit and hooded cape. Nicely done on all of them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

AFM Custom Female Figure (Azure Warrior) C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Very cool color scheme and that is a lovely headsculpt indeed.

I noticed her arm... is she channeling her inner Madonna? Smile

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Very neat. I like her blue outfit and hooded cape. Nicely done on all of them.

Thanks you my friend. I know I'm in good company when it come to putting together cool looking figures.

rollotomasi wrote:Very cool color scheme and that is a lovely headsculpt indeed.

I noticed her arm... is she channeling her inner Madonna? Smile

LOL. Another pointed that stain out. I had not even noticed it. It was from the harness. I
have since cleaned it off. Thanks buddy.

How's your Zatanna coming? I got my head in but the ebay seller I purchased the gloves from fell through. They never showed up and I got a refund. Going to forego the white gloves for now. I'll post some pic later today.

Ovy

Ovy
Nice effective, even minimalistic custom. The poses with the horizontally held sword look really striking. But it's a bit weird seeing this headsculpt as I am working on a figure with the same head at the time, hah.

And that guy on the left looks cool. Arniekin Skynegger? Or Schwarzwalker? May the Schwartz be with you.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Ovy wrote:Nice effective, even minimalistic custom. The poses with the horizontally held sword look really striking. But it's a bit weird seeing this headsculpt as I am working on a figure with the same head at the time, hah.

And that guy on the left looks cool. Arniekin Skynegger? Or Schwarzwalker? May the Schwartz be with you.

LOL! What can i say except Great minds think alike, right?

We hardly get to see the Anakin in a modern setting, so I thought it was time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum