OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFM's Updated Custom Poison Ivy and her daughter Vine.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Hey everyone. Here is my updated Poison Ivy with her daughter Vine. Please enjoy the pictures and thank for looking.

AFM

AFM's Updated Custom Poison Ivy and her daughter Vine. 50006862648_4c76c17bff_bDSC09590 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM's Updated Custom Poison Ivy and her daughter Vine. 50007650927_61dc4889f4_bDSC09589 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM's Updated Custom Poison Ivy and her daughter Vine. 50006863653_d40ea2c674_4kDSC09588 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM's Updated Custom Poison Ivy and her daughter Vine. 50007652662_5cf7d6042d_4kDSC09587 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM's Updated Custom Poison Ivy and her daughter Vine. 50007392046_6261c7b3ba_bDSC09586 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

AFM's Updated Custom Poison Ivy and her daughter Vine. 50007650977_96cbf75159_bDSC09585 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

GregT

you got the light in her eyes in that first pic just right

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They both look and photograph very well.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Beautiful. Is that one of the smcgcustoms heads off eBay? They both look cool and sexy.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

AFM's Updated Custom Poison Ivy and her daughter Vine. C8485110

Ephiane

Ephiane
I really need more background about all that fantastic Heros. So much amazing Art Work to find in the net. Your Heros and Villaines are excellent, sometimes i thought they are real cosplayers

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GregT wrote:you got the light in her eyes in that first pic just right

Thanks. A nice accident.

GubernatorFan wrote:They both look and photograph very well.

Thank buddy.

Ephiane wrote:I really need more background about all that fantastic Heros. So much amazing Art Work to find in the net. Your Heros and Villaines are excellent, sometimes i thought they are real cosplayers

I'll take that compliment. Thanks so much.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Ephiane wrote:I really need more background about all that fantastic Heros. So much amazing Art Work to find in the net. Your Heros and Villaines are excellent, sometimes i thought they are real cosplayers

I'll take that compliment. Thanks so much.[/quote]

HOT..... She looks so real like a HOT Cosplayer. Now that i spend some time by watching Superheros in the net, i have to correct this. I see there are different sorts of Cosplayers. Smile Please donĀ“t missunderstand.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow her wavy red hair is so pretty, I love it!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This HS is amazing, really striking. It kiiiinda looks like Scarlet Johansson as Black Widow.
I didn't know Poison Ivy had a daughter, but I can totally see her using this outfit. It suits her perfectly. And the belt and boots you gave her just fit the figure so well. Once again, the unique touches made yous figure impressive.

Man, I need to win the lotto, heist a bank or something, 'cause there's so many figures I wanted to get, and Dawn is one of them.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
They both look good, Vine looks like a good successor to Poison Ivy too.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! AFM's Updated Custom Poison Ivy and her daughter Vine. 1f60e

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Also never knew Ivy had a daughter...guess there's a lot more offspring reveals besides Bruce's in the actual comics, huh? (unless this is fanfic) I like her outfit, though the green skull shirt sticks out like a sore (green) thumb in contrast to the rest of the much darker outfit. Is it based on her actual costume? And is that Hayden Christensen/Anakin in shades and leathers, behind her in that last photo? Is he substituting as one of her henchmen alongside The Rock?

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL yes, I noticed the Anakin hs in the background too. ;'D

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
skywalkersaga wrote:Wow her wavy red hair is so pretty, I love it!

thanks.I thought the hair would be perfect for my 2nd attempt.
[quote="
I didn't know Poison Ivy had a daughter, but I can totally see her using this outfit. It suits her perfectly. And the belt and boots you gave her just fit the figure so well. Once again, the unique touches made yous figure impressive.

Man, I need to win the lotto, heist a bank or something, 'cause there's so many figures I wanted to get, and Dawn is one of them.[/quote]

Thanks. I'm glad you like her and her costume. I hope you get your dawn figure.

Theboo-bomb wrote:They both look good, Vine looks like a good successor to Poison Ivy too.

Thanks. That was the plan. I think I will have her be conflicted to also want to do good.

AlKelAstra91 wrote:Also never knew Ivy had a daughter...guess there's a lot more offspring reveals besides Bruce's in the actual comics, huh? (unless this is fanfic) I like her outfit, though the green skull shirt sticks out like a sore (green) thumb in contrast to the rest of the much darker outfit. Is it based on her actual costume? And is that Hayden Christensen/Anakin in shades and leathers, behind her in that last photo? Is he substituting as one of her henchmen alongside The Rock?

Vine is my making. I though the skulls on Poison Ivy's costume worked well with the poison part of her name.
skywalkersaga wrote:LOL yes, I noticed the Anakin hs in the background too. ;'D

That is Anakin brought into a modern roll. the Rock is also there but they are not henchmen, They are something else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum