OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Configuration list;

Head sculpt * 1
Figure body * 1
Hand type * 3
HAT * 1
Satchel * 1
Windbreaker * 1
Cheongsam * 1
Silk stockings * 1
High heeled shoes * 1 pair
Umbrella * 1

NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love 1a7c8010
NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love 571dc110
NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love E3c3c210
NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love 01683410
NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love 8de45b10
NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love 7ebfc210
NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love 03b4c110
NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love 1c050410
NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love Ddf21f10
NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love 87303d10

Configuration list;

Head sculpt* 1
Figure body * 1
Hand type * 3
Suit * 1
Vest * 1
Shirt * 1
Leather shoes * 1
Tie * 1
Chair * 1
Cigar * 1
Newspaper * 2

NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love 18d6f210

#newproduct #SmartToys #LadyInLove #GentlemanInLove #female #male #Chinese #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I love these sets, even if I have no idea what or who they are based on. There is just something about figures that realistic, normal, and not over the top, not to mention accompanied by a nice selection of accessories. Of course, I might appreciate this more (or less) if I were more in the know. But they look great to me.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They are based on the 2007 movie Lust, Caution.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:They are based on the 2007 movie Lust, Caution.

Thanks. Then they are being pretty specific (or licensed) for once. Maybe I'll look it up one day. The point was, I didn't need to know to appreciate the sets.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I love their outfits and accessories so much! Wish some of those were available on their own. The umbrella and the jacket, especially.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

brassco

brassco
NEW PRODUCT: Smarttoys FT005A 1/6 Scale Lady in love & Gentleman in love 20150605190414691469

this is the most resembling of the said actress, imo. A rare find now, since it's discontinued!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I noticed also she has an interesting finger/hand shape on one of her hands (showing off a ring?) Always nice to see different hand gestures....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
Sculpts and accessories look great here. I'm not familiar with this particular movie though.

ahbake

Beautiful and very unusual set.
For a moment I thought they were from "In the mood for love". Quite a good film. Fantastic music as well.

navetsea

isnt this the year of mould hairs, sure everything looks more like action figures than dolls.

I think they use older more recent reference of Tony Leung and Tang Wei
both look much older than their look in the movie.

Diana

Diana
brassco wrote:this is the most resembling of the said actress, imo. A rare find now, since it's discontinued!
PLMB2013-17. She was my first. ^^ And she is still sitting in her packaging because I am so scared of breaking her. I'm still torn between risking it and selling her. Rolling Eyes

These are beautiful figures and accessories! I love those delicate hand gestures she has, and both heads are beautiful if they end up looking like that.

brassco

brassco
AerynDiana wrote:
brassco wrote:this is the most resembling of the said actress, imo. A rare find now, since it's discontinued!
PLMB2013-17. She was my first. ^^  And she is still sitting in her packaging because I am so scared of breaking her. I'm still torn between risking it and selling her. Rolling Eyes

These are beautiful figures and accessories! I love those delicate hand gestures she has, and both heads are beautiful if they end up looking like that.

If you are selling her, i am interested!

Diana

Diana
brassco wrote:
AerynDiana wrote:
PLMB2013-17. She was my first. ^^  And she is still sitting in her packaging because I am so scared of breaking her. I'm still torn between risking it and selling her. Rolling Eyes

If you are selling her, i am interested!
PM sent. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum