OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

csyeung

I thought it sold out pretty quickly as well. I do see soosootoys announcing limited runs now as well, like the Gambit recently announced is limited quantities as well (600 i think it was?)

glitch

Diana wrote:
glitch wrote:Anyone else hear they only made 300 of these? Just wondering if that's true, did SooSoo actually say that themselves? 300 sure doesn't seem like very many figures. And it has a Limited Edition sticker on the box. Surprised this guy isn't sold out everywhere already.
He isn't? I expected him to be sold out, because he was sold out on Giantoy pretty quick during the PO phase.

I actually expected a few photos from you, judging by your avatar! Very Happy
Maybe I need to deliver them after all, especially if he is still available, meaning the photos would actually be of use to those on the fence.
haha I'm actually still waiting for him! Very Happy It should be arriving in about a week or so. I'll try to post a few photos for everyone here once it shows up.
I was going to buy one from ebay originally, but since my go-to site is Giantoy (where all my glorious reward points are! lol), I emailed them just to see if they had any in stock.
It wasn't listed anywhere on the site anymore, but they emailed me back and told me they still had a limited few copies. I ended up paying $160 CAD/$126 USD for it.
Funny thing is, even though I love the Netflix series, I wasn't interested in the figure all that much at first. But then I made the mistake of watching a youtube clip of Matt
wearing the suit while beating the snot out of Fisk/Kingpin at the end of season 3, and I knew I needed to get it after all.
To me, DD is basically like the Marvel version of Batman. lol

Diana

glitch wrote:To me, DD is basically like the Marvel version of Batman. lol
Yes, definitely in terms of mood. I've heard that comparison a lot. Daredevil is what got me into comics and ultimately action figures as well. I even had a website back in 2004 dedicated to Maleev's art, cause he didn't have a website at the time. I stopped reading though shortly after Bendis and Maleev ended their run. LOVE the Netflix show. Curious to find out what Disney will do with the title. I have high hopes it'll be even better. WandaVision is killing it right now. Ooh!! I should have a new episide to watch!! Smile

glitch

Well this guy finally showed up today! Super happy with this figure.  Smile
Not the best photography skills, but you gotta make do with the gear you have (in my case a crap phone camera).
SoosooToys - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure - Page 2 20210312
SoosooToys - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure - Page 2 20210311
SoosooToys - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure - Page 2 20210313
SoosooToys - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure - Page 2 20210314
SoosooToys - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure - Page 2 20210315

Diana

Diana
YESSS!!!! Thank you!! Awesome!

Ok, now I gotta try the green screen thing. He deserves it. And I already have the photo box for it. No excuses.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
The pictures are quite good.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like your photos, glitch; I think you’re selling yourself short.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

SoosooToys - NEW PRODUCT: SOOSOOTOYS SST024 Blind Vigilante 1/6 Action Figure - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
He does look great, glitch, and so do your photos. Glad you're happy.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Really nice photos, show off the figure well! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

glitch

glitch
Thanks everyone!
I'm like a child with this figure, can't stop setting him up doing cool ninja poses! Lol

Hmm...maybe an epic battle scene featuring Vader is something to consider? scratch

Oh btw Diana, it actually isn't a green screen. It's a little tip I learned from another collector/figure photographer.
You just set the figure up in front of a pc/tv monitor (more non-reflective = better) and adjust the background to whatever you need.
I imagine a green screen would make for even better, more realistic looking photo's though. I'll have to try that myself some day!

Diana

Diana
glitch wrote:Oh btw Diana, it actually isn't a green screen. It's a little tip I learned from another collector/figure photographer.
You just set the figure up in front of a pc/tv monitor (more non-reflective = better) and adjust the background to whatever you need.
I imagine a green screen would make for even better, more realistic looking photo's though. I'll have to try that myself some day!
Ah! Nice one! For close-ups that would work really well! I do have a good monitor. But I really enjoy full body shots and that is where that strategy falls through. And I really do already have a green box set up, so I'd like to use it. Smile

Now to find a good street pic where the perspective will look right... I can imagine myself losing interest during that process. Laughing

PS: Ooh! Found one! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum