OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
After Damtoys released the "The Godfather" (The Godfather) movie protagonist, Marlon Brando's Godfather Vidtor Corleone-Formal Edition 1/6 action figure,
In order to commemorate the glorious achievements of the movie "The Godfather" and the glorious life of the protagonist Godfather Vito Corleone, we hereby release the "Godfather" Vito Corleone-Golden Years Edition Collectible Action Figure!
The product content is extremely rich, except for the normal version of the head sculpt, it also comes with a closed-eye head sculpt at rest;
Leisure outdoor chairs, outdoor low tables, scene platforms that can replace the pavement, and a wealth of accessories such as sweaters, newspapers, wine glasses, wine bottles, oranges and shopping bags,
It can perfectly restore many scenes such as being shot on the street in the "Godfather" movie, a small habitat on the lawn in the courtyard, chatting with his son in the courtyard, and the last scene of the classic movie!
The highly movable body (more than 30 movable joints) also allows players to show him in various shapes in the movie.

Fans, stay tuned, new products are currently on sale!

Product details
Product number: DMS033
Product Name: "The Godfather" 1972 Edition-1/6 -Vito Corleone/Vito Corleone-Golden Years Edition Action figure Product size: 1/6 scale (height 32cm)
Release Date: To be confirmed Barcode: 6970569620510

The 1/6 scale Vito Corleone-The Golden Years Edition Collectible Figure has:
Vito Corleone exquisite head sculpture x1
Vito Corleone rested head sculpt with closed eyes x1
DAM movable body (with more than 30 joints) x1
Striped suit three-piece x1
Tie x1
Strap x1
Socks x2
Coat coat x1
Sweater x1
Top hat x1
Fattening underwear x1
Hand x7
Leather shoes x2
Standing cat x1
Leisure chair x1
Seat cushion x2
Lawn coffee table x1
Whiskey glass, bottle x1
Orange x2
Plate x1
Newspaper x1
Shopping bag x1
Lawn scene platform x1
Floor and pavement replacement parts x1

DAMTOYS – The Godfather (1972) – 1/6 Vito Corleone (Golden Years version) Collectible Figure

Following the release of The Godfather protagonist, Marlon Brando's Vito Corleone (Formal version) 1/6 Collectible Figure, Damtoys is commemorating the remarkable achievements of The Godfather movie and the don's glorious life by announcing The Godfather Vito Corleone- Golden Years version Collectible Poseable Figure !
This item is packed with rich content. On top of the normal head sculpt, this comes with additional resting head sculpt with closed eyes; outdoor chair and coffee table, diorama base with interchangeable pavement, as well as sweater, newspaper, wine glass, wine bottle, oranges, shopping bag and more. These accessories can perfectly recreate multiple The Godfather movie scenes, such as being shot on the street, resting at the lawn, chatting with his son in the final courtyard scene, and more! The highly poseable body (over 30 joints) also allows collectors to pose him as in the movie for display.

Fans of The Godfather, Stay Tuned! Pre-order is Open for New Product!

Product Details:
Product Code: DMS033
Product Name: The Godfather (1972) – 1/6 Vito Corleone (Golden Years version) Collectible Figure
Product size: 1/6 scale (height 32cm)
Release date: TBD
Barcode:6970569620510

1/6 scale Vito Corleone – Golden Years version Collectible Figure specially comes with:
Vito Corleone exquisite head sculpt x1
Vito Corleone resting head sculpt (closed eyes) x1

DAM poseable body (over 30 joints) x1
Three-piece striped suit x1
Tie x1
Suspenders x1
Socks x2
Coat x1
Sweater x1
Fedora x1
Fattening underwear x1
Hand x7
Leather shoes x2
Standing cat x1
Outdoor chair x1
Seat cushion x2
Lawn coffee table x1
Whiskey glass and bottle x1
Orange x2
Plate x1
Newspaper x1
Shopping bag x1
Lawn base x1
Interchangeable pavement part x1

Creators
Producer: Frank Feng
Director: Niuyuan
Marketing: Niuyuan
Head Sculpted: Yun Chung
Head Painted: TC. Lee
Product Designer & Supervisor: Niuyuan
Costume Fabrication: 213B Studio
3D & Accessories: 213B Studio
Accessories Paint: 213B Studio
Package Design: Clint Lin
Photographer: Niuyuan
Editor of Photography: Niuyuan
Special Thanks :Big Tree, J. Chow, DN.Wong, Rui Fang, Hu, YX. Chow
The 213B Studio Design & Development Team
Manufactured by: Damtoys

movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513410
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513411
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513510
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513512
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513511
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513610
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513611
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513711
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513712
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513813
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513812
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513910
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513912
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17513911
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514010
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514011
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514012
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514111
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514112
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514210
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514211
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514212
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514311
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514310
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514312
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514411

The effect of the head sculpture with closed eyes used in the formal version

movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514413
movie - NEW PRODUCT: DamToys: 1/6 "The Godfather/The Godfather" 1972 Edition-Vito Corleone [Golden Years Edition] #DMS033 17514412

#newproduct #DamToys #TheGodfather #VitoCorleone #GoldenYearsEdition #male #movie #Drama

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Another very nice set with lots of neat accessories.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Yeah this looks really good as a whole package. Damtoys does a great job on many figures.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The bases on this one and the other version are also extremely nice touches. Very classy looking.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another one, eh? Beautifully done!

blackpool

blackpool
Alright, this one is superb, I can't pass... What a great idea to do him with this outfit, much more iconic than the black tuxedo to my eyes! If I remember well he wears that suit during his first murder attempt, and in his death scene as well, that's brilliant from Damtoys.

Instant grab!

csyeung

csyeung
Very cool. I kinda like the grey suit set more than previous one. Awesome for Godfather fans, not so good for their wallets haha.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
I give DAM serious props for the integrity of making this choice.  From a marketing standpoint I do not see a lot of people deciding that they need to buy both the Formal Edition and the Golden Years edition, so if DAM had made just either one and not the other, they would probably have sold about the same total number of figures as they are now -- except obviously it costs them more to make and distribute both (and not a lot of overlap of parts, actually) to still make about the same number of sales.  It seems DAM is actually willing to take a bit of a lesser return on investment to achieve, instead, two good figures rather than one.  Which shows, as I said, some real and rare integrity.  Kudos.

blackpool

blackpool
I second that!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent point, MBAM. It's a risky move, especially given the current economic climate. I hope people take them up on it.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Excellent point, MBAM. It's a risky move, especially given the current economic climate. I hope people take them up on it.

Well, they're making me an offer I can't refuse... Smile  I talked myself out of the Formal Version because I have the parallel HT and EB, but the Golden Years edition is very tempting.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Well, they're making me an offer I can't refuse... Smile  I talked myself out of the Formal Version because I have the parallel HT and EB, but the Golden Years edition is very tempting.

There is certainly plenty of great sixth-scale goodness in this set, so make sure you showcase it when you get it. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum