OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Deluxe Series: The Dark Knight Rises - Batman 1/6 scale Collectible Figure

“A hero can be anyone.” - Batman

After years of hiding, Bruce Wayne is forced out to overcome his disability when a ruthless mercenary takes control of the underworld, and threatens the whole Gotham city. With the help of the mysterious Catwoman and his butler Alfred, Bruce must don the cape and cowl again to protect the citizens of the beloved from their greatest enemy yet.

Standing as pop culture icon, Batman is always one of the most recognizable super heroes in the DC universe. Recreated in accurate proportions, Hot Toys is excited to present the true-to-movie creation from our proud DX Series, the 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure inspired by The Dark Knight Rises.

Sophisticatedly crafted based on the appearance of Christian Bale as Batman/ Bruce Wayne in the film, the highly-detailed figure features two newly developed Batman helmeted head sculpts with interchangeable faces techniques design including one with LED light up function and one with separate rolling eyeballs features; a newly developed head sculpt of Bruce Wayne displaying marvelous craftsmanship; a newly designed body with a wider range of articulation highlighting Batman’s strong and muscular form; finely tailored Batsuit completed with weave carbon fiber like detailing; Batman’s fancy gadgets including EMP rifle with LED light up function, sticky bomb gun, grapnel gun, batarangs, and mini mines; as well as a highly elaborated stone-like diorama figure base for display.

Add the Caped Crusader figure to your batcave collection today!

The 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Batman/ Bruce Wayne in The Dark Knight Rises
- One (1) newly developed Batman helmeted head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features and four (4) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing his classic facial expressions
- One (1) newly developed Batman helmeted head sculpt with LED light up function on eyes and interchangeable faces techniques design (battery operated)
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt of Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne in the movie with accurate facial expression, detailed hair, wrinkles and skin texture
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 32 points of articulation
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of relaxed hands
One (1) pair of gesturing hands
Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) newly developed Batsuit featuring fabric costume covered with armor
- One (1) black colored cape
- One (1) metallic gold colored utility belt with accessories
- One (1) pair of forearm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of black colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) EMP rifle with LED light up function (battery operated)
- One (1) transformable sticky bomb gun
- One (1) grapnel gun
- Three (3) batarangs
- Two (2) mini mines

Accessory:
- One (1) stone-like diorama figure base with steps, movie logo and character nameplate

Artists:
- Sculpted by Yulli, Yeon Sun Jeon, Tae Ho Kang, Da In Jeong
- Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
**Battery included for EMP rifle, button cells (3 pieces) are required
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 11381
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 2690
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 3463
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 4428
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 5402
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 6380
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 7368
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 8350
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 9335
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 10316
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 11382
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 12281
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 13264
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 14243
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 15225
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 16210
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 17200
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 18186
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 19169
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 20139
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 21171
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 22150
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 23133
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 41220210

The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Bat-Pod Collectible Code: MMS591

~ Movie Masterpiece Series ~

Bruce Wayne has decided to return as Batman once again to protect innocents from the biggest threads. Unfortunately, his sudden reappearance on the weaponized Bat-Pod sparked a negative effect as the city police were trying to pursue him in the epic chase thought the streets of Gotham.

Inspired by the finale of Christopher Nolan’s Batman Trilogy, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the 1/6th scale Bat-Pod collectible that allows greater mobility for the Caped Crusader and Catwoman in Gotham City!

Skillfully crafted based on The Dark Knight Rises movie, the Bat-Pod collectible is recreated with extreme precision and outstanding painting applications, complemented with perfectly scaled aerodynamic design and mechanical details throughout its engine and body. Measuring at approximately 58.5cm in length, it features headlights with light-up function; rotatable rubber tires; and more exquisite mechanical features such as munitions clusters, operator controls and guards, saddle, and footrest.

Be sure to include the cool Bat-Pod collectible to your Dark Knight collection!

The 1/6th scale Bat-Pod Collectible specially features:

- Authentically detailed likeness of Bat-pod in The Dark Knight Rises
- Highly accurate aerodynamic design with wire details, wide tires, weaponry on the front axles
- Front headlights with light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Rotatable rubber tires
- Other exquisite mechanical features include munitions clusters (cannons, machines guns, and gripping hook launchers), operator controls and guards, saddle, and footrest
- Approximately 59cm L x 17cm W x 16cm H

Accessory:
- One (1) adaptor for equipping EMP rifle (EMP rifle is not included*)

** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Battery not included for collectible, 3A batteries (2 pieces) are required
** Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 11383
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 2691
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 3464
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 4429
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 5403
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 6381
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 7369
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 8351
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 9336
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 10317
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 11384
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 12282
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 13265
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 14244
DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) 15226

#newproduct #HotToys #DarkKnightRises #Batman #Bat-Pod #DC #movie #male #comicbook #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They hadn't done much with that franchise in awhile, but recycling or re-releasing their existing characters seems to be one of their main strategies. The Bat-Pod is as sweet as ever, the figure looks great too. While the unmasked likeness is absolutely glorious, I have the feeling something is a little off with the masked look (nose area maybe? shape of skull?) -- but I confess it has been too long since I've looked at the source material. Anyway, both sets look pretty awesome, though I shudder to think how awesome (as in awful) the price would be. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I've never been fond of this Batman look. With the cowl design this way it makes him look like a pin-head. Give me the Neal Adams/Tim Burton Keaton Batman look any day over this. The Bat-Pod looks great for a reissue, but since the original came out in 2012 (or thereabouts) I can't even imagine what the cost for this will be at this point.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This particular batsuit might be a little.... unique, and over the top, but I don't mind it. And I will take Christian Bale (swoon!) as Batman over Ben Affleck (blergh!) any day... Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
This is awesome for the DC fans. I liked the movies but was never a super big batman fan. Oh the heresy I know! The suit does still look a little stiff with all the rubber around the lower hip area. Hope the articulation is still ok.

blackpool

blackpool
It looks fantastic, I might dare saying “of course” coming from hot toys and after they made him already, but from the promo shots it looks like they addressed absolutely none of the flaws that made the fans cringe on the previous release... Quite disappointing!
Apart from the headsculpt and mouth sculpts it seems to be the exact same... Shoulder pads flying and killing the posability, elbow pads built in with the gauntlets so they fly too everytime you bend the arms, wrist band on the gloves need to be removed, not only to be screen accurate but also because the gauntlets make them pop off super easily... and for the hardcore fans I remember people talking about the belt not being accurate either...

On the bright side it will lower the scalper prices on ebay for both this one, the armory one, and the original dark knight one! And to be optimistic, seeing the love they keep giving to the bat over the years, there is a slight chance to see the iconic michelle Pfeiffer’s catwoman one day!

tflockj11

tflockj11
I've never gotten in to the super hero figures, either DC or Marvel. However, I've always liked Batman. I never bit when Hot Toys was releasing their Nolan Batman versions. This is tempting, and the Batpod is a cool vehicle, but I don't think I have the space. I wonder if HT will release the figure as a stand-alone?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
tflockj11 wrote:I've never gotten in to the super hero figures, either DC or Marvel. However, I've always liked Batman. I never bit when Hot Toys was releasing their Nolan Batman versions. This is tempting, and the Batpod is a cool vehicle, but I don't think I have the space. I wonder if HT will release the figure as a stand-alone?

The figure and the Bat-Pod are separate POs. Timewalker has them both up $280 for Batman and $275 USD for the Bat-Pod.

DC - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: The Dark Knight Rises - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure (DX-19) & Bat-Pod (reissue) C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I just found out the original Bat-Pod was $275 USD when it first came out, and this one is $10 more (MSRP — not necessarily PO price), so... I’m debating getting this, since it’s a bad-@$$ motorcycle-ish vehicle, and there really isn’t anything that says Batman on it, so I could use it for any figure. Hmmm...

ahbake

Had to happen just as I'm selling off my collection! Laughing

agentghost

agentghost
love everything except the cowl. So oddly narrow.

Glad to see the re-issue. Hope they will fix the rubber flaking with this new suit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum