OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

tankgirlfuzzy

The shooters on the move...
Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 P1090545

And the whole team together:
Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 P1090547Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 P1090551Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 P1090552Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 P1090557

Now the team just needs a good name, preferably an acronym with lots of nonsensical letters and syntax. Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (Special Operations Too Sexy For My Pants-Cuz I'm Not Wearing Any)?

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Kevlar pantyhose? Interesting. I do like her, and her all-business look, which conveys the right tone even with the pretty face. Completely agree on the hair; that said, I suppose one can always cut more but one can never cut less, so perhaps it is safer to give too much hair than too little. Now that you've loaded the rest, they all look good, and for all the custom assemblage of accessories, they work remarkably well as a group.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

TravelGuide

That's a great team the staff sergeant has assembled.

GubernatorFan wrote:though digicam girl could use some sort of shirt. Smile
I was thinking a bra.

tankgirlfuzzy

GubernatorFan wrote:Kevlar pantyhose? Interesting. I do like her, and her all-business look, which conveys the right tone even with the pretty face. Completely agree on the hair; that said, I suppose one can always cut more but one can never cut less, so perhaps it is safer to give too much hair than too little. Now that you've loaded the rest, they all look good, and for all the custom assemblage of accessories, they work remarkably well as a group.
Thanks GFan! Yeah, there's actually a new pantyhose product on the market that was developed using the same ballistic fiber tech as Kevlar (not the same but same processes. Claims to be virtually indestructible and costs like 80-100 bucks a pair. Apparently is pretty much rip/snag proof by early testers who've put it through the torture tests. But not bulletproof, no, sadly.
TravelGuide wrote:That's a great team the staff sergeant has assembled.

GubernatorFan wrote:though digicam girl could use some sort of shirt. Smile
I was thinking a bra.
Thanks TravelGuide! Ah, but you are incorrect, Staff Sergeant Tariah didn't assemble this team, she was just put in charge. Major Tank Girl personally assembled this team!  Cool

And about the bra, yeah, that'd be the sensible choice, but then it'd ruin that awesome "I don't care if it chafes, I'm tough as nails" look! (that's what my partner said first time she saw her: "eww, chafing!" Rolling Eyes Wink

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
tankgirlfuzzy wrote:
Thanks TravelGuide! Ah, but you are incorrect, Staff Sergeant Tariah didn't assemble this team, she was just put in charge. Major Tank Girl personally assembled this team!  Cool
I stand corrected.
And about the bra, yeah, that'd be the sensible choice, but then it'd ruin that awesome "I don't care if it chafes, I'm tough as nails" look! (that's what my partner said first time she saw her: "eww, chafing!" Rolling Eyes Wink
Well, I'm not a girl, but I understood from girls that running without a good (sports)bra is no fun. Especially when you have big breasts, like almost all TBLeague girls have*. So that's why I was thinking a bra would be sensible..

* Even most of the medium sized breast are large. I've actually done the math on the S34 and Tomoe. If you convert them to 1:1, both are a 65D, but sold as medium breastsize.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Most impressive!

Diana

Diana
Oh yes!!! I was thinking "please give me a group shot" and there they are!! Awesome! They look even better together. Very Happy

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
BAMComix wrote:Most impressive!
Thanks BC!
Diana wrote:Oh yes!!! I was thinking "please give me a group shot" and there they are!! Awesome! They look even better together. Very Happy
Thanks Diana! I know, the sterile standing shots are kinda dull, but I just wanted to show the gear and clothing. Action shots are way more fun, but getting them all to fit in one frame was tough. I shoulda done more stylized poses and gone full "Charlie's Angels" to complete the joke. Wink

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great group shots — quite the sexy team. I see a lot of unfortunate men falling in the wake of these lovely distractions. Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 C8485110

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Stryker2011 wrote:Great group shots — quite the sexy team. I see a lot of unfortunate men falling in the wake of these lovely distractions. Wink
Thanks Stryker! Yeah, def part of the strategy--stun 'em with your looks, kill 'em with the ordnance!

All jokes aside, this was more fun and involving to do than I had originally thought it would be. I was so taken with modern gear while collecting parts for these that I actually bought two boxed sets for the first time in years: the MSE tribute sets for Marc Lee and Mark Forester. They were on deep discount at BlackOPs during the holidays and I couldn't resist. Haven't put them together yet but examining the gear and unis they are just fantastic.

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I love these! So fun and playfully sexy, but there's a unifying design aesthetic that really hold them together as a group. I think the group shots are my favorite part, as they just look so good together.

Wonderpants

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:And now to finish this 'fire team', I'll start with the boss lady of the group, "Staff Sergeant Tariah," or "Bulletproof Pantyhose Girl." Her job is to coordinate with the team, HQ, air assets, and direct the team on the ground. And she definitely wants to look good while doing it, so she's got her stylish minidress and beret to go with her flak jacket and long range radio. 
Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 P1090513Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 P1090514Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 P1090515Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 P1090516Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 P1090518
Can you tell she got the full cut and style treatment, because you can never look too good calling in drone strikes or directing suppressive fire from your team, can you? And no, the kneepads down by the boots are not a mistake, 'cuz she just thinks it looks cool that way and her kevlar pantyhose aren't going to rip no matter what, so why bother? rabbit tongue

Seriously, though, her ankles/calves are so long and skinny (like with most TBL bodies; this ones a 12D BTW) that I thought it looked better that way. I've seen construction workers do that, so borrowed that idea. The armored vest is from the "Flecktarn Kerr" set and is a really nicely made piece.

She had so much hair I cut at least half of it off, doing a lot of laborious thinning like my stylist does for me. Why do these head producers always think long hair means waist length? How many women do you know or see with hair that long? Evil or Very Mad

The outfit is from the rather cute Fire Girl army minidress set, with the same seamless style of pantyhose that my Kat 2.0 has for her bodystocking. I've bought a few of the Fire Girl "tactical" stuff and it's not bad, but it doesn't always fit the bodies depending on the model.

Are the pantyhose you used for this figure as dark as it looks in the photo or is it lighter in reality?

38Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 Empty Great squad Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:38 pm

ElBundy

ElBundy
You have assembled a great squad! Maybe the sergeant should add an eyepiece to her gun. Smile

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Really cool group and I really like Staff Sergeant Tariah, she has style.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Fire Team SOTSFOMP-CINWA (formerly scantilycladbutloadedforbear) ready for action! - Page 2 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum