OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW Character Added Chips Journalists

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

BAMComix

Truly fantastic work Chip! Ever since you first showed us the pic of Henry I was intrigued too see your take on him. The hand made bag is awesome! as it has to be said, are the cameras and other odds and ends. Top work indeed! bounce bounce

PickleMunkey

Damn that's nice work, Chip! Love the leather camera bag.

skywalkersaga

What a great line-up!

44NEW Character Added Chips Journalists  - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW Character Added Chips Journalists Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:44 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice looking figure — and great work on the camera bag and updating of the Joe cameras.

Chip

Thanks very much for the kind words and comment . Wink

Ovy

Ovy
Wow so I guess he was already in there long before many Americans have ever heard of Vietnam. Great job with the mutliple cams, the bag and the fitting head sculpt.

Great of you giving these guys credit.

Chip

Thanks Ovy , I am about out of Cameras now .

48NEW Character Added Chips Journalists  - Page 3 Empty Re: NEW Character Added Chips Journalists Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:04 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Another great journalist and a nice little bit of history.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! NEW Character Added Chips Journalists  - Page 3 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum