OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Product: Threezero Ultraman suit Zero 1:6 figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Threezero recently shared this image of their upcoming Ultraman suit Zero figure. It is just a a render so far but they say an un-articulated prototype (final figure will be fully articulated) is to be shown very soon at WonHobby 32 exhibition in Japan on Feb 11th.

New Product: Threezero Ultraman suit Zero 1:6 figure 50902389408_8fcc2dc7e5_kZERO_for-show-announcement_REV2 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

Also, in case you may be wondering about what colour it will be I have included a picture of a 1:12 figure for reference:

New Product: Threezero Ultraman suit Zero 1:6 figure 50903098076_93d9e21c40_hAPR203039 by kraggy2011, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is a pretty cool design. Is it weird that I prefer the unpainted render to the final colors...? Something about the unpainted version makes it look much more bad-@$$ to me.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

New Product: Threezero Ultraman suit Zero 1:6 figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:That is a pretty cool design. Is it weird that I prefer the unpainted render to the final colors...? Something about the unpainted version makes it look much more bad-@$$ to me.

Actually, now that you mention it, I feel the same way.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
I feel the same. Good news is that there is usually a "stealth" version as the exclusive edition, (Ultraman b type, Seven and Ace all got stealth versions) so should be able to get a less colourful version. Also, if Dimension Studios do this suit at some point there will again likely be a stealth version as well as an unpainted kit that will allow you to choose the colour scheme you want.

I love the helmet design of the Zero suit. Def gonna get one or more myself

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum