OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE TOYS: 1/6 handmade retro sneakers model-the third bullet with 6 colors #OS07

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE TOYS: 1/6 handmade retro sneakers model-the third bullet with 6 colors #OS07 16071410

ONESIX-VERSE TOYS 1/6 handmade retro sneakers model The third one
ONESIX-VERSE TOYS 1/6 Sneaker Series 3 Dunk Low

ITEM No. OS07

A. Red
B. Coast blue
C. Syracuse
D. Kentucky
E. Black
F. Green

A . White Red
B. North Carolina Blue
C. White Orange
D. White Blue
E. Panda
F. White Green

NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE TOYS: 1/6 handmade retro sneakers model-the third bullet with 6 colors #OS07 16071510
NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE TOYS: 1/6 handmade retro sneakers model-the third bullet with 6 colors #OS07 16071511
NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE TOYS: 1/6 handmade retro sneakers model-the third bullet with 6 colors #OS07 16071610
NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE TOYS: 1/6 handmade retro sneakers model-the third bullet with 6 colors #OS07 16071611
NEW PRODUCT: ONESIX-VERSE TOYS: 1/6 handmade retro sneakers model-the third bullet with 6 colors #OS07 16071710

#newproduct #Onesix-VerseToys #RetroSneakers #shoes #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice. Although some of them look a bit too vivid for what I remember, some of the options will be useful for civilian customs.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
They look nice.

GubernatorFan wrote: some of the options will be useful for civilian customs.
All of them, I'd say.

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice. Although some of them look a bit too vivid for what I remember, some of the options will be useful for civilian customs.

I agree, some of the colors are very bright/saturated. I wonder if that's just the photograph or if they will be that bright in hand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum