OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Female figure repaints.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Female figure repaints.   Empty Female figure repaints. Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:19 pm

Andrew

Andrew
So I've made things.  Not expensive things as I can't afford those, but old broken things that nobody wants.  

Otaku 1.0 rebuilt with alpha parts and repainted.

Female figure repaints.   42564946361_15b072d545_bStarr Perkins by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Female figure repaints.   40756796530_20c3f9e5e8_bStarr Perkins by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Otaku 1:2 repaints

Female figure repaints.   42306177591_ba1a71b050_bBlonde Otaku land by Macktrucker, on Flickr

Original Effect, shrunken to 1:6 proportions.  And pompoms.  Lots of pompoms.

Female figure repaints.   41537678695_8e16d32cd6_hWhen I was nine, I went on a day trip to Holyhead by Macktrucker, on Flickr

"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

2Female figure repaints.   Empty Re: Female figure repaints. Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:25 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Those are some pretty nice and effective customs/kitbashes, Andrew!

3Female figure repaints.   Empty Re: Female figure repaints. Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Andrew

Andrew
Thanks. This is why you shoudl always involve your partners and their children in the hobby...

"What should I do with the nazi hat? Destroy it?"

"NO, stick pompoms on it and make it fuzzy"

"I don't plan to die," she laughed, flicking the safety off the chrome plated desert eagle, "But if I do, I'll see you in heaven, little brother. I’ll be the one ramming the harp up St Peter’s tight little asspipe.”  

The Life of Lol.

4Female figure repaints.   Empty Re: Female figure repaints. Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:37 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL Just don't let your children name any of your Star Wars characters. Wink

5Female figure repaints.   Empty Re: Female figure repaints. Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice job, Andy. I've always liked those grungy, post-apoc-like girls of yours.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female figure repaints.   C8485110

6Female figure repaints.   Empty Re: Female figure repaints. Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Andrew

Andrew
Thanks. me too.

I designed this character for a permanent mask, but I kind of like her face now, so the mask went now.

Female figure repaints.   42698179131_471963f8de_bEllie by Macktrucker, on Flickr

The Life of Lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum