OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Brand: VSTOYS
Ratio: 1/6
Item No.: 21XG69A/B
Material: PVC/Fabric
Cut-off time: March 26,
2021 Shipping time: Second quarter of 2021

Note: Does not include body
The description picture matches the PH/TBL wheat-colored big breasts and removable feet body

list: head sculpture*1 coat*1 school uniform*1 school skirt*1 underwear*1 stockings*2 shoes*2

Product: VSTOYS
Name: Winter girl
Scale: 1/6
No: 21XG69A/B
Material: PVC/cloth
Perorder is available before: March 26, 2021
Release dat: Second quarter of 2021

List:
REAL LIKE HEADSCULPTURE *1
coat*1
School uniforms *1
The school dress*1
underwear*1
socks*2
shoes*2

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00220711
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00220712
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00220713
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00220811
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00220813
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00220812
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00220814
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00220911
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00220910
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221011
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221010
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221012
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221013
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221111
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221112
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221113
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221114
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221210
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221211
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221212
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221310
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221311
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221410
clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes 00221411

#newproduct #VSToys #WinterGirl #clothing #headsculpt #accessory #female

csyeung

csyeung
I kinda like the jackets here.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:I kinda like the jackets here.

Yeah, they are probably the most realistic things in these sets. They appear well made for what they are. I wonder why they could not reference the specific TBLeague body product number they used -- "wheat colored big breast and removable feet body" does not really narrow it down much, except to the several suntan, big breast, and removable feet bodies. Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I always like to see winter coats for female figures that aren't military based. The rest of it though is just ridiculous. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
I'd like some more regular cloth sets. Hate looking for parted out pieces only because one part is useful.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
As others already mentioned, the jacket and shoes are nice.

A Man

GubernatorFan wrote:Yeah, they are probably the most realistic things in these sets. They appear well made for what they are. I wonder why they could not reference the specific TBLeague body product number they used -- "wheat colored big breast and removable feet body" does not really narrow it down much, except to the several suntan, big breast, and removable feet bodies. Smile

Sounds like code-name for the s12d - and by referring to it this way it doesn't sound as if they are excluding other bodies with similar qualities.

I really like the jackets in these sets, but doubt if I will pay for the entire set just to use the jacket. Sad

glitch

glitch
Would be nice if we could get more than two colors for the jackets. I suppose the white one would be simple enough to dye. Still, it's a pretty expensive kit for those looking to get only the jacket.

Diana

Diana
Now make the costume white, adjust the collar a little, remove the sleeves (or adjust them, too) and we have a Sailor Soldier! Very Happy bounce

Ovy

Ovy
They clearly don't know how to wear these effectively

glitch

glitch
I'm just trying to figure out how this qualifies as a "Winter Girl"?
I think "Frostbite in-all-the-wrong-places Girl" would definitely be more suitable for this set. Laughing

A Man

Nah, insufficient winter clothing is a typical youth phenomenon - been there, done that. Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
A Man wrote:Nah, insufficient winter clothing is a typical youth phenomenon - been there, done that. Laughing

Yep. I remember as a dumb teenager thinking I was too "cool" to wear appropriate clothing -- wore a simple jean jacket in the winter time with T-shirts (I was freezing my butt off, but I couldn't shake or shiver like I wanted to) -- so in a way, I guess I was cool just not the way I wanted to be.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes C8485110

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:
A Man wrote:Nah, insufficient winter clothing is a typical youth phenomenon - been there, done that. Laughing

Yep. I remember as a dumb teenager thinking I was too "cool" to wear appropriate clothing -- wore a simple jean jacket in the winter time with T-shirts (I was freezing my butt off, but I couldn't shake or shiver like I wanted to) -- so in a way, I guess I was cool just not the way I wanted to be.

Laughing

Thank you for that. That'll carry me through the day. Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Diana wrote:

Laughing

Thank you for that. That'll carry me through the day. Very Happy

Very Happy

He who dies with the most toys wins!

clothing - NEW PRODUCT: VSToys: 1/6 Winter Girl Combination Head Sculpture + JK Clothing and Shoes C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum