OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thestoreon44.com -> Lady Death

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thestoreon44.com -> Lady Death Empty Thestoreon44.com -> Lady Death Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:31 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Hi all,

Does anyone know this shop?
https://www.thestoreon44.com/index.html

It has a very interesting offer for me, but the site doesn't look that professional. I would therefore be interested in your opinion or experience.

Thanks
Wolferich

2Thestoreon44.com -> Lady Death Empty Re: Thestoreon44.com -> Lady Death Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:16 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
I've used them before, however it's been a long time. I think they're primarily an ebay store.

3Thestoreon44.com -> Lady Death Empty Re: Thestoreon44.com -> Lady Death Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:08 am

PitViper

PitViper
I'd suggest you use the website, which I've used before without any problems. I tried the eBay store once and the person who replied to my inquiry was, diplomatically speaking, rather unpleasant.

4Thestoreon44.com -> Lady Death Empty Re: Thestoreon44.com -> Lady Death Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:12 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I haven’t used them in a long time, either. But I never really had issues — that being said, since it’s been a while, things could have changed.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Thestoreon44.com -> Lady Death C8485110

5Thestoreon44.com -> Lady Death Empty Re: Thestoreon44.com -> Lady Death Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:18 pm

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you for your answers, however, I have dropped the matter. Maybe it can be interesting for someone in the USA, because they offer a Lady Death for USD 290. For me in Germany that means another $55 for shipping, plus tax plus customs, so that brings me to an estimated $500, which may still be a good deal, but is too much for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum