OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Gizems nice Kittens

Bernadette hadn't had her driving licence that long either. Besides, it's a forgery.

Allison: So this is the Eiffeltower, Lexi also visited it. But the surroundings look different than the pictures Lexi showed me.
Bernadette: It's so high, let's climb it, then we will see what is different.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 6edc1e10

Allison: But there is a sign that says it's forbidden.
Bernadette: That certainly does not apply to us. I'm already at the top, follow me.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 D09fbb10

Allison: That's really exhausting.
Bernadette: But the view is great.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 Eb183210

Allison: I feel dizzy.
Bernadette: Oh, the Jägermeister again?
Allison: No, Lilith said I shouldn't drink so much. It's the height I think.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 637b2d10

Bernadette: The Arc de Triumpf is not that high, shall we go up there again?
Allison: Sund cool! Let's do that.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 71c0eb10

Bernadette: It is beautiful here. Do you feel like going further? I think about Italy.
Allison: Oh yeah great, but it will be a long drive and we have to cross the Alps. Are we going to the sea there?
Bernadette: Oh no, there are those horrible sea monsters like skylla and charypdis again. We are going to see culture.
Allison: That reminds me, I need to get some fancy clothes. Italy sounds like just the place for that, so maybe we can do some shopping while we're there?
Bernadette: That should be possible.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 B10e7710

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I'm a bit slow but now I got it. Paris miniatures. Sweet.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Gizems nice Kittens

Thank you GubernatoFan

Now, Bernadette and Allison on their way to Italy.

Bernadette: It looks as if the mountains are slowly beginning here.
Allison: Will the car make it to the top?
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 7854a410

Bernadette: We have already done the first stage. After Lac Léman there must be the CERN somewhere.
Allison: What is a CERN?
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 816c5810

Bernadette: It's a particle accelerator, it accelerates very small particles to very high speeds and they see what happens when they collide.
Allison: Colliding at high speed is very dangerous, unexpected things will certainly happen.
Bernadette: Maybe. Gizem studied theoretical particle physics, she knows more about it. But since it is difficult to make money with it, she does it at CERN as a hobby.

The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 8fbb4210
Allison: What was that?
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 Be699310

Bernadette: I guess Gizem is doing her experiments at CERN again. That could have been one of the possible side effects.
Allison: Gizem really has an exciting hobby, I also could use a job as a hobby, like Gizem at CERN. Lilith told about her work, that sounds nice. Like her I like to talk. So maybe I could be an ambassador or manager.
Bernadette: Now we've made good progress, but the engine has become a bit hot, let's take a break.
Allison: It's nice here at the well.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 3f8c4010

Allison: I wonder if there is a graveyard nearby, like at the one we were swimming in with Lexi.
Bernadette: Iiik. There was a graveyard there? Why didn't you tell me that?
Allison (shrugs): I thought you had read the sign.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 0e8b2910

Bernadette (shaking): We better get going, I don't want to wake any ghosts. The ascent still and we're at the top. Then we can let it roll to Italy.
Allison: Yes and buy out the shops!
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 72c14e10

TravelGuide

So they're going on a shopping spree in Italy.

Arhian pirates are popping up everywhere on the forum, it seems.

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Keep your treasures hidden, otherwise they will be robbed! Laughing

davidd

davidd
I love the "driving" images this time, especially the final scene, as the road winds away up in to the hills! What adventures await?

A Man

TravelGuide wrote:So they're going on a shopping spree in Italy.

That was Arhian?  Impressive you manage to tell them apart.

Travelling to Italy on a winding gravel road in an open car - some true 1950s feel to this trip.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
A Man wrote:
TravelGuide wrote:So they're going on a shopping spree in Italy.

That was Arhian?  Impressive you manage to tell them apart.
She's blond and has pirate Arhian's outfit. Who knows, it might be Keira.

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Who knows what could happen during these experiments at CERN? geek flower alien

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
After the high point in the Alps, it's down to Pisa in Italy. Contrary to their habits, they went into the city by car.

Allison: Oh Bernadette, why did you not brake in time? Now we almost knocked over the tower.
Bernadette: Why does the stupid tower have to get in my way? Come help me, we'll push it straight again.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 C81a0f10

Allison: That didn't work, the tower is too heavy. Maybe you should try hitting it from the other side?
Bernadette: I think that is not a good idea. I am glad that the car still starts. We better leave, didn't we want to go shopping?
Allison: Ah, yes. As a manager I need an appropriate outfit.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 800a6010

Now they are in Rome

Bernadette: I don't think it was good that we just drove away from the accident in Pisa.
Allison: I don't think it's a problem, the tower is still standing.
Bernadette: Maybe we should ask the Pope for forgiveness.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 Da9ef710

Allison: I think we should ring this doorbell.
Bernadette: Nobody will open it, shall we go up on the roof?
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 1682d710

Allison: This is a beautiful view of Rome.
Bernadette: I see police cars coming with blue flashing lights. We should get out of here.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 C924c810

davidd

davidd
I do not think Bernadette is dressed appropriately for an audience with the Pope.

Then again, perhaps the Pope could do with a bit of excitement. And her name is like that of Saint Bernadette of Lourdes, so perhaps she will be granted an audience.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Was Bernadette following Allison's directions when she hit the tower?

A Man

davidd wrote:I do not think Bernadette is dressed appropriately for an audience with the Pope.

Well, the current Pope is considered radical by some, so why not.  On the other hand, his staff may not be, although security in the Vatican seems rather relaxed judging from the pictures.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL those scale models of buildings are something. But wasn't Allison the bad driver of the bunch? If memory serves, her car is still stranded somewhere near Lexi. Would be funny if there was a Swiss guard figure to greet them...

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
davidd wrote:I do not think Bernadette is dressed appropriately for an audience with the Pope.

Then again, perhaps the Pope could do with a bit of excitement. And her name is like that of Saint Bernadette of Lourdes, so perhaps she will be granted an audience.

Bernadette: I put on fresh panties beforehand.

A Man wrote:

Well, the current Pope is considered radical by some, so why not.  On the other hand, his staff may not be, although security in the Vatican seems rather relaxed judging from the pictures.

GubernatorFan wrote:LOL those scale models of buildings are something. But wasn't Allison the bad driver of the bunch? If memory serves, her car is still stranded somewhere near Lexi. Would be funny if there was a Swiss guard figure to greet them...

Unfortunately, we have no such troops, only Rissa and Carmen.
Another reason for a dolls meeting.

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
TravelGuide wrote:Was Bernadette following Allison's directions when she hit the tower?

Allison said left, I wanted right. We could not agree on a path.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice in-scale shots — especially the ones where they interact with the buildings.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 C8485110

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Thank you Stryker Laughing

Back in Germany, the second wave of the pandemic has started, so Allison couldn't be picked up by Lexi. Therefore, Allison had to go home by train.

Allison: It's time for me to go back home, but I never travelled with public transport before. I hope nobody is going to hit me on the head.
Gizem: I doubt that is going to happen. But if it makes you feel more safe, you can keep the helmet.
Allison: Thanks! That helps.
Bernadette: It was nice to be on the road with you, please also say hello to Lexi.
Allison: I had great fun with you and Lilith, thanks for everything you showed me.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 1585c610

Lilith: I would have liked to introduce you to my parents, but unfortunately the invocation didn't work out that way. I wish you all the best for the future.
Allison: Thanks for the great conversations I had with you. It helped me a lot and I think I know what I want for the future.
Gizem: I also wish you all the best and a good trip.
Allison: Thanks Gizem and thanks again for the helmet. Ah, is that my train?
Gizem: Yes, you should get in.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 29632710

Take care Allison and have a good trip.
Bye!
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 14fc7c10

Gizem: There she goes and we can wave again.
The holidays continue with Bernadette and Allison - Page 3 C82dca10

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Group hug!!

I love that picture of Allison in the train. I hope she doesn't have to change trains halfway and ends up in one that's going to Moscow or something.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL I was going to ask about wearing masks. But then I saw she did wear a mask. Except when she was hugging people. Oh, Allison! Smile I hope you are being careful after placing your figures in public spaces, especially in these times.

A Man

GubernatorFan wrote:But then I saw she did wear a mask.
Ah, I thought that was one of the straps for the helmet.
Just proves what I have feared: I don't know anything.
I think this is the first time I have seen a 1/6 farewell in a 1/1 railway station, though.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A Man wrote:I think this is the first time I have seen a 1/6 farewell in a 1/1 railway station, though.

Indeed, impressive.

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
We could also have organised a 1/6 farewell in a 1/87 station.
However, we are forbidden to stand there, because we also love to play dominoes with each other.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
I've noticed that.

A Man

1/6 scale human domino play should have lower fatality risk in an 1/87 railway station. (Provided the 1/87 people keep out of the way, of course.)

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
There they have an effect on the buildings like King Kong and Gotzilla.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
some very nice pictures, the castle ruins are my personal favorite.

now for the funny part, while i live not far from the place in saarland, i totally forgot about gullivers world. maybe i was there once as a child, but never thought about the place having proper backdrops for 1/6 figures.

small world indeed =)

kind regards
tjolnir

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Tjolnir wrote:some very nice pictures, the castle ruins are my personal favorite.

now for the funny part, while i live not far from the place in saarland, i totally forgot about gullivers world. maybe i was there once as a child, but never thought about the place having proper backdrops for 1/6 figures.

small world indeed =)

kind regards
tjolnir

You will probably have recognised the pictures of the crossing of the Alps.
(This is the rubble dump in Göttelborn)

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
truth be told i cant say that i have, but i haven't paid much attention to the surrounding area. though there are some places in burbach that would work for a post nuclear scenario without manipulating the scenery Wink ( no offense to anyone living there ) theres a nice small "castle" ruin near saarlouis, would work great for a dark souls setting, good view from up there as well.

come to think of it, i'd give an arm and a leg to hopp a plane, head to nevada and make a photo of my vault dweller / courier in the real goodsprings Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum