OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash - Page 2 Empty Re: Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:15 pm

Eekumbokum

Put her altogether at last. Had to bind her bust because her vest couldn't fit on but otherwise, I really like the TBL s29b. The skin tones don't quite match up so I edited them in post (it's not perfect but pretty damn close imo) with an included comparison at the bottom incase anybody is interested.

Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash - Page 2 Lapdps10

Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash - Page 2 Lapdps11

27Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash - Page 2 Empty Re: Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:26 pm

skywalkersaga

That turned out really well!

28Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash - Page 2 Empty Re: Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:33 pm

BAMComix

Very nice!

29Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash - Page 2 Empty Re: Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:34 pm

Ovy

It's just a great funny headsculpt.

Despite the marketing and labeling I always found the s28/29 looks rather muscular/trained/strong. So very fitting for the character you made.

30Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash - Page 2 Empty Re: Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:24 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree with the others, she turned out great. Glad you were able to make the uniform work with the body.

31Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash - Page 2 Empty Re: Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:21 pm

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Thanks all for the kind words. Here is one last pic. Pretty happy with how she turned out.

Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash - Page 2 Img_2015

32Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash - Page 2 Empty Re: Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:31 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Pictures and posing with the new body. The poses match to the facial expression, very well made. You find a Kind of light for Your photographie that gives the HS a very good Skintone match to the Body. Can not wait to see what she´s hunting for..... Bad Guys.... Zombies ? affraid

33Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash - Page 2 Empty Re: Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:41 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Great photo. She looks like she's just whistling away while casually biding her time for the inevitable. Nice kitted out figure.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Female Police/SWAT Officer kitbash - Page 2 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum