OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
HHModel X Haoyutoys : 1/6 Imperial Legion - Trumpeter Action Figure

NO.HH18026
Configuration list:
- 1/6 simulation head sculpture
- movable body
- 8 replacement hands
Costume:
- tops
- chain mail
- Pants
- beast's head cloak
- red scarf
- wristbands
- belt
- shoes
- leg armor
- helmet (metal)
- chest medal (metal)
Accessories:
- Wide-edged sword (metal)
- Dagger (metal)
- Shield
- horn(Copper)
- Square platform

NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21302310
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21302311
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21302410
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21302510
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21302511
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21302610
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21302611
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21302710
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21302810
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21302910
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21303011
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21303010
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21303111
NEW PRODUCT: HHMODEL x HAOYUTOYS: 1/6 Empire Legion-Trumpeter Action Figure #HH18026 21303110

#newproduct #HHModel #HaoyuToys #EmpireLegion #Trumpeter #military #Roman #male #historical

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As usual there are some flights of fancy, but overall, a pretty gorgeous set, and less fantastical than some recent "Roman" figures.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Looking pretty similar to the last one, but I like the wine bottle

Smile

Good times for Roman collectors

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:Looking pretty similar to the last one, but I like the wine bottle Smile Good times for Roman collectors

I went back to look, expecting to find a sixth-scale Roman wine bottle. Instead I found your sense of humor! Wink Nice.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
WTF! I thought I was immediately sold as soon as I read the re line, thinking a Trumpeter in line with the HH Romans quality would be irresistible. But disappointingly this is about a 95% rerelease of the previous Eagle Flag Bearer, basically with a trumpet swapped in for the Eagle Standard, and a few details brought in from other existing figures. Even the same lion skin, though that is a pretty terrific piece. And the identical sculpt, maybe weathered marginally different. Worse, because it's one of their sculpts to be a specific person, Liam Cunningham (GoT Davos), the duplication really stands out. I suppose it could be possible that identical twin brothers would be serving in the same Legion, but I can't justify the purchase. Disappointed.

brassco

brassco
the only thing that interest me is the lion rug. I hope it get parted out and i can get it!

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote:
Valiarde wrote:Looking pretty similar to the last one, but I like the wine bottle Smile Good times for Roman collectors

I went back to look, expecting to find a sixth-scale Roman wine bottle. Instead I found your sense of humor! Wink Nice.

Smile I hope my sense of humor is easier to find than wally - doesnt always work but glad to make you smile

brassco wrote:the only thing that interest me is the lion rug. I hope it get parted out and i can get it!

Last one got partet out, too. But was very expensive...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum