OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
When the sky was fully inhabited and industrialized, the angelic army was sent abroad to find planets on which to build new settlements.
The angel's fire and the heavenly war machine burned a large area into the landing zone where the first settlement was established. That was 666 years ago. In the eternal war between angels and monsters, pious settlers and wicked bandits, many area still belongs to demons.
She wore the crown of the first settlement that became her mighty force and became the protector and avenger of the region. When suffering occurs, their laser eyes will recognize them and glide over their wings and bring death, destruction and justice to the enemy with the peace and machine gun.

OVA Toys presents you its first 1/6 collectible figure from the Series of Angels

Accessories list:

1pcs original model beautiful female carving head
1pcs True feather wings (movable, foldable)
1pcs All-inclusive female large breast body

Armor class:
1pcs Crown
1pcs Helmet
1pcs One eye lense laser mask
1pcs Breastplate
1pcs Carapace
1pcs Plastron
1pcs Back wing installation parts
2pcs Two-layer movable shoulder armor
1pcs A protective Skirt
2pcs Arm ring
2pcs lower arm armor
2pcs metal imitation leg armor
2pcs Kneepad armor
2pcs baby cow armor
2pcs A Boots
2pcs glove hands
4pcs naked hands

Leather cloth:
1pcs red scarf
1pcs Inner imitation leather nail
2pcs Imitation leather leggings
1pcs White T-back
1pcs Short skirt
1pcs Outer Skirt

Weapon:

1pcs precise rifle gun
1pcs the angel of laser sword

Platform:
1pcs Round platform
1pcs Snake bone bracket

Features:
The armor metal has a copper steampunk effect and is more realistic. The wing wingspan is about 85cm, the fat-removing feathers

NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] Angel110
NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] Angel111
NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] Angel112
NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] Angel113
NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] Angel114
NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] Angel310
NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] Angel410
NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] Angel510
NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] Angel610
NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] Angel710
NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] Angel810
NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] Angel910

#newproduct #OVAToys #AngelsRanger #AprilofLasterstorm #female #steampunk #fantasy

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
This is a rather bizarre figure. Does it have Jessica Alba's face??

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Illusion

Illusion
I just wonder : is it really her „laser eyes“ that bring death or isn‘t it rather... well... those two bright red ... ehemmm... reminding me of chewing gum balls...

„bizarre“ hits the nail I‘d say.

Diana

Diana
Right?? No need to protect the soft parts. If need be this bowl will suffice.
This looks ridiculous. Shame, cause the set had potential for sure.

brassco

brassco
One of the weirdest figure i've seen. Wrong on so many levels. Is this based on some movies or fictional character??

Ovy

Ovy
Agree, it really has some nice aspects (like the crown with the red cloth and the color palette, also the promo shots are kinda nice (finished product may vary I guess).

But the chest...it looks like they were unsuccessfully trying to find a way to fit the oversized chest (is that Jiaou?) into the plate, experimented with that oversized plate, gave up and ran out of time before they found a solution.

2pcs baby cow armor
Ok.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
There are just so many disparate parts to this..... her head looks like some kind of pseudo-medieval crusader queen, but then the rest is a mish-mosh of all kids of things. It's like they tried to take Steampunk Red Sonja, the Lucifer figures, and a bunch of other tbleague-esque styles and slap them all together haphazardly. The Jessica Alba sculpt somehow further heightens the strangeness of it all, lol.

Ovy wrote:
2pcs baby cow armor
Ok.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Ovy

Ovy
skywalkersaga wrote:There are just so many disparate parts to this..... her head looks like some kind of pseudo-medieval crusader queen, but then the rest is a mish-mosh of all kids of things. It's like they tried to take Steampunk Red Sonja, the Lucifer figures, and a bunch of other tbleague-esque styles and slap them all together haphazardly. The Jessica Alba sculpt somehow further heightens the strangeness of it all, lol.

Ovy wrote:
2pcs baby cow armor
Ok.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Haha yeah right? The gun looks like something modified from WW2.

Don't think it is from a 'real' source or it would be widely known because Jessica Alba would have been in it.

And now that I think of it, maybe they meant 'calf armor'? They are baby cows after all.

suo76

Guess we have it in her name: April of Laserstorm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The first thing I thought was "Jessica Alba, is this you in there?" Yes, I also thought much of this had potential, but ... yeah. Ovy's theory about the chest would be the best rationalization. If I were going to design something this... exposed, I would have gone through the trouble of giving these areas domed transparent bulletproof glass lids (or something to that effect). Smile

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
suo76 wrote:Guess we have it in her name: April of Laserstorm

Yeah.  April Fools jokes are so lame, but I’ll give them an “A” for effort. It’s not easy to intentionally create something this tacky.

Annalise

Annalise
Umm... No. Just...... No.
Even the faceplate is weird. Why monocular? Is there really any benefit to wearing armour once firearms have been introduced into the world? Unless it's pure beskar steel, of course.

"...prototype may be slightly different". I'm sorry, but it would need to be wildly different for me to buy this.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I was thinking of a possible April Fools joke, but I don't know whether this would be perpetrated by Stryker or by someone else... if it is a joke and if it is our Mark's work, then it is an excellent mockery of the sort of things they might offer up, except perhaps being better. Come to think of it, I think we have seen some of these pieces before, making a kitbash more probable. And except for the baby cow armor, the English is suspiciously good. Smile

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
It’s really very clever. The more I look at it, the more I appreciate the thought that went into it.

Annalise

Annalise
LOL. ok, I should have looked closer. OVA toys, eh? Must be a new company. Very clever and well done. I could totally see this showing up for preorder.

brassco

brassco
yep, confirm April's Fool joke. No such product or company!

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I know it was intended to be an April Fools joke, but really, it’s a great parody of our hobby and how ridiculous (but still appealing) that some of these female figures can be.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Haha, well, good one. ;D

It was indeed a perfect parody. (And was 'Ova' a reference to 'Easter Eggs'? lol.)

suo76 wrote:Guess we have it in her name: April of Laserstorm

Even after you posted this, I STILL didn't get it. I was just like, why does it matter that her name is April?  Razz

Yeahhh, I'm not really 'with it' these days...

(It's sad though that there's a level of 'ugly' in this hobby that I was willing to accept that this was real.... Rolling Eyes )

Valiarde

Valiarde
skywalkersaga wrote:Haha, well, good one. ;D

It was indeed a perfect parody. (And was 'Ova' a reference to 'Easter Eggs'? lol.)

Possible, but not quiet - Unlike its name "April", this is more a combined name of OVy and VAliarde jocolor

Glad we could sow some doubt among you all, but in the end, you are too much experts to really fall for it, just as intended  Laughing  

Yeah it was our over the top Aprils Fool joke, mainly thrown together last week. The base figure was my Angel Yan from Jiaou and a head of Jessica Alba. Ovy painted the armor and used a spoon for the laserface. We thought the printed Morion might give a good clue here, too Wink  
After he cut down on the breast armor, it was clear that this would look ridiculous without a proper protection, perfect for this joke.  Smile  

In the end, if Ovy will be finished adding more parts, I will have a proper steampunk fantasy Angel in my shelf.

Hope we didn't upset anyone and props to Mark (Stryker) for posting this cheers

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LOL! I should have known.... I can recognize the breastplate on her (the one covering the two giant red boobs) as one that Ovy has recently 3D printed, but just figured there was some bizarre copyright-thievery going on.

Good work, you two! ;D

ETA: I feel like this figure has a similar energy and would fit well into this parody 'verse:

Valiarde

Valiarde
Ah yes, Gloryhammer cheers good comparison. Same energy.
My favourite song is Hootsforce with the space submarines.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Valiarde wrote:Ah yes, Gloryhammer cheers  good comparison. Same energy.
My favourite song is Hootsforce with the space submarines.

Haha, yes, also a good one ;'D

Illusion

Illusion
Laughing

As I am not usually looking at many new product announcements (I buy enough new figures by stumbling across them incidentally so I try not to really look for them in addition), I am not sure I would have picked this one for a closer look (but as I had "known" in advance, I of course had to drop by...)

Really well made promos - a very cool parody ... April, the first Laserstorm Steampunk Crusader

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I swear I had very little to do with this, other than posting it for Ovy & Valiarde upon request. I'm glad it caught some of you off guard, and that their little April Fool's joke went off successfully. Glad I could be of service in some small way to help with the trick.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: OVA Toys: 1/6 Series of Angels Ranger April of Laserstorm the armoured avenger industrial air force female sexy figure [VO-SoA-001A] C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I swear I had very little to do with this, other than posting it for Ovy & Valiarde upon request. I'm glad it caught some of you off guard, and that their little April Fool's joke went off successfully. Glad I could be of service in some small way to help with the trick.

You sneaky devil! Of course, posting it yourself was a very integral part of the trick. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum