OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any opinions on gijoeelite.com (Cotswold Collectibles)?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Some stuff on their store interests me and is better than other places that I've seen, just wondering if I can trust this site?

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Oh I think I did order from them before, good people, always helpful, quick to reply to mails, never had any issues with them. They also have been around for years, so yeah, I can recommend them.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
CotswoldCollectibles (gijoelite) has been around for quite some time, and they do a good job. I’ve never had a problem ordering from them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Any opinions on gijoeelite.com (Cotswold Collectibles)? C8485110

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Thanks for the reassurance, guys!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. Cotswold is a legitimate and reliable business, in my experience.

thegreatshaggy

thegreatshaggy
Cotsworld has been around since I got into the hobby back in '97. Have stood the highs and lows of the hobby and still here.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
As others have said they are very reliable, and have been around for a long while too, some may even say they parted the first action figure back in ancient egypt. 😁

But yeah they are reliable and good folk, and never had any issues with them.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Any opinions on gijoeelite.com (Cotswold Collectibles)? 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum