OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RINGS SERIES: LEGOLAS AT HELMS DEEP
Asmustoys.com Online store Exclusive Edition (Product ID: LOTR028EX)
The Legolas at Helm’s Deep Exclusive Edition Sixth Scale Figure features authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of  Legolas  from  The Two Towers
· Approximately 30 cm tall
· Over 34 points of articulation

Features:
· Asmus Toys ADAM body
· An authentic likeness of the actor from the feature films.
· One pair of relaxed posture hand
· One pair of weapon holding hand
· One pair of fist posture hand
· One bow drawing hand for sing arrow
. One bow drawing hand for double arrows
· One pair of two parts boot, enhanced ankle articulation

Special features on Clothing:
· One pair of long sleeved undervest
· One pair of long underpants
· One green elven vest
· One elven cape
· One belt with scabbard
. One elven belt
. One pair of elven brace
. One pair of Rohan shoulder armour

Special features in weapons:

. One Rohan sword
· One pair of Legolas' elvish knives
· One pair of the knife sheath
· One pair of dagger decorative handle of the knife
· Bow of the Galadhrim
· The arrows of Lórien x 6
· The Lórien quiver

Accessories:
· One Asmus Toys figure stand

Exclusive Edition includes:
· A lamp of Helm's Deep
. A part of Uruk-hai battle ladder
· Interactive diorama featuring wall and staircase of the keep

Est. Shipping Date: Q3  2021

MSRP: USD 289

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0010
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0011
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0012
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0013
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0014
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0015
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0110
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0111
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0112
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0113
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0114
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0115
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0210
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0211
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy0212
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  Lggy_c10

#newproduct #AsmusCollectibles #Legolas #BattleofHelm'sDeep #LordoftheRings #TheTwoTowers #male #fantasy #movie

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Very awkward foot placement in the first full body shot with the base there! Laughing
This looks great but urgh, why do they keep doing the half sculpted, half rooted thing?! I get that they want a clean look but this just ain’t it.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Lynkhart wrote:Very awkward foot placement in the first full body shot with the base there! Laughing
This looks great but urgh, why do they keep doing the half sculpted, half rooted thing?! I get that they want a clean look but this just ain’t it.

Yeah, they've really struggled with a consistent rooted hair look. But, I have to give them credit, this at least looks A LOT better than their first Legolas.

(By the way, they will also offer a Standard edition of this -- minus the extensive base, that will be cheaper).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: 1/6 scale LEGOLAS : THE BATTLE OF HELM'S DEEP  C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Stryker2011 wrote:
Lynkhart wrote:Very awkward foot placement in the first full body shot with the base there! Laughing

Yeah, they've really struggled with a consistent rooted hair look. But, I have to give them credit, this at least looks A LOT better than their first Legolas.

(By the way, they will also offer a Standard edition of this -- minus the extensive base, that will be cheaper).

Yeah not the biggest fan of the half/half hair. Most people like fully rooted or fully sculpted hair normally. Going 50/50 is like a compromise that will never fully please any of the two factions lol.
That said, I agree that it does look 50% better than the first version Laughing

The face is growing on me, at first I thought ugh, is the likeliness really better than V1.0? But it looks like a real cool set overall. Will check the price of the standard edition. Even though I only have Gandalf and Ringwraith left of my LotR figures.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I might be tempted by the standard edition (although the base is nice enough). I agree that there is always a degree of disparity between sculpted and "real" hair when we find them in such a combination, but I don't think it's half bad.

Delanie

Delanie
Darn you all got there before me with the hair comments this time!

I do like the whole set up of this one but as I'm waiting for both Gandalf and Galadriel at the moment not sure if my purse will like it too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum