OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Surrender, or face the consequences. You have one day to decide.”

Star Wars fans around the world were thrilled to see one of their most beloved characters, Ahsoka Tano, made an appearance in the highly acclaimed live-action series The Mandalorian when Din Djarin™ searched for her on the forest planet of Corvus™ in order to return Grogu™ to his kind.

Today, Hot Toys is very excited to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano collectible figure from Star Wars The Mandalorian as the latest addition to our premium DX Series!

The highly-accurate collectible figure features a meticulously crafted head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features and articulated head-tails, specialized physique, skillfully tailored outfit with fine details, a pair of lightsabers, interchangeable lightsaber blades emulating the weapon in motion, a cloak, and a themed display base with backdrop inspired by the series!

This Ahsoka Tano collectible figure will surely be an exceptional piece to add to your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEDX20
PRODUCT NAMEAHSOKA TANO™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28.5 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS FEATURES
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Ahsoka TanoTM Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Ahsoka Tano in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- Newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features
- Highly-accurate facial expression, make up, and detailed facial patterns
- Newly sculpted blue and white striped montrals and head-tails embedded with bendable wires
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28.5 cm tall
- Five (5) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of lightsabers holding hands
- One (1) right fist
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) grey colored cloak with weathering effects (embedded with bendable wire)
- One (1) grey colored vest with layered collars
- One (1) pair of weathered gauntlets in bluish green with black colored forearm gloves
- One (1) dark brown colored belt with detailed accessories
- One (1) grey colored under belt with patterns
- One (1) pair of finely tailored grey colored pants with patterns
- One (1) pair of black colored shoes and bluish green colored armors with weathering effects

Weapons:
- One (1) pair lightsaber
- One (1) pair of lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)

Accessories:
- One (1) courtyard themed backdrop
- Specially designed walkway themed diorama figure base

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2022

*Prototype shown is not final. Pending licensor approval
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11468
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2782
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3526
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4475
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5454
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6426
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7411
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8388
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9373
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10353
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11469
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12315
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13297
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14273
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15255

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #TheMandalorian #AshokaTano #female #Sci-Fi #Disney+

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Movable eyes! Yes! But otherwise, is it me, or is the face a little... dead? Although, remind me, does this character exist in actual live action real actors version as opposed to animation?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:Movable eyes! Yes! But otherwise, is it me, or is the face a little... dead? Although, remind me, does this character exist in actual live action real actors version as opposed to animation?

While the sculpt is a bit off, yes, she is played by Rosario Dawson.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Movable eyes! Yes! But otherwise, is it me, or is the face a little... dead? Although, remind me, does this character exist in actual live action real actors version as opposed to animation?

I suspect "it's not just you," but, your reaction to the face (as being a little dead) may flow from different expectations if you haven't seen the actual character being represented.  Particularly in a case of animation as opposed to actor.  Because then consciously or unconsciously you'd be predisposed to something different in the way of a drawn or animated face, more dynamic and more stylized, whereas HT are working towards a very specific actual human face that's under the make-up (and a nice face).  So the latter may look a little dead compared to an animated character, while the Rosario Dawson accuracy may be lost on you (for now).  Perception is heavily subjective but to my eyes (and without seeing her in hand etc) I also would not agree with Stryker2011 here, she doesn't look "a bit off" to me at all.  Still obviously De gustatibus non disputandum.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
As you say, MBAM, subjective. My assessment that she’s “a bit off” is based on them downplaying Ms. Dawson’s more salient features, like her lovely lips for one.

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7b002a10

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Haha, Gubernator not having watched the show and having so
many questions is turning into a meme. Razz

Agree, it looks a bit lifeless and somehow does not catch the actresses likeness that much (for high hot toys standards) a bit too strong color of the lips and I think they downsized them with that paintjob. And the contact lenses are larger/more alien on the show.

I printed a head for a customer from a 3d model file he bought. I only primed in a brown and forst layer of orange tone and painted the eyes, he will do the rest. But I think the 3d model has a better mouth, at least:
starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_2087

We tend to always criticize Hot Toys, haaha. It's absolutely beautiful/great etc otherwise, of course

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I actually liked it better (dead-wise) in the other photos, which accompanied the set that included Grogu. Yes, I haven't watched the show, and didn't realize (or forgot) she is in there, or played by Rosario Dawson. I see what you mean about the lips, and possibly the eyes. Impressive work, Ovy!

Ovy

Ovy
Man I didn't realize there are two versions/threads for the figure, questioned my sanity completely for several seconds when I read in the other. Razz (has the Baby Yoda always been there? didn't they write something completely different? Where is my post??) etc.

And Thanks Gubernator!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice job, Ovy. Once he finishes the rest of the paint work, that should look pretty cool all around, and compliment what you’ve already done.

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
if only hottoys would team up with Phicen.

Then we can finally get silicone xenomorphs we deserve.

Seamless arms always get me excited on hottoys, makes me think they're growing ever closer to fully converting to that type of body, but I suspect they won't commit.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ministryofwrath wrote:if only hottoys would team up with Phicen.

Then we can finally get silicone xenomorphs we deserve.

Seamless arms always  get me excited on hottoys, makes me think they're growing ever closer to fully converting to that type of body, but I suspect they won't commit.

I wouldn't expect so, either. The full seamless route would be expensive (or at least, they would charge consumers as if it were). It's amazing to me that the recent Hellboy figure is half-seamless and yet it's cheaper than many of the figures they've announced recently.

csyeung

csyeung
Here's a pic of the prototype posted by JC Hong by Yeon Sun Jeon. Course proto will be better painted than production, but you can see in hand.

starwars - NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ AHSOKA TANO™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Ahsoka10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum