OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Battle Wizard Mode

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Battle Wizard Mode Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:48 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Several months had passed since Ashora met Scoops The Ice Cream Man. The two became good friends, traveling the wastelands together as a team. Scoops even trusted Ashora enough to keep watch over his prized ice cream van when he went on scavenger hunts to find valuables and fuel. But someone had been watching them from the shadows for a while now, studying their patterns and waiting for the opportunity to strike. But what this stalker didn't expect is that Scoops had been working on a new secret weapon he eagerly wanted to test out.

Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii211
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii212
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii213
Battle Wizard Mode  Faceap34
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii215
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii216
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii217
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii218
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii219
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii221
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii220
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii222
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii223
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii224
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii225
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii226
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii227
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii228
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii229
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii230
Battle Wizard Mode  Lumii231
Battle Wizard Mode  Faceap32
Battle Wizard Mode  Faceap33

2Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:01 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
So gritty, I'm worried I got tetanus just looking at the photos! And who says you can't bring a stop sign to a gun fight. The smiling expression at the end is just priceless. Beautifully done.

3Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:07 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
That hat is just *chef’s kiss* perfect!
I love the glasses too!

4Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:17 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty wild new accents to Scoops look, and the stop sign weapon is awesome. That guy deserved his fate — such a d@#k! Looks like a happy ending for Scoops and Ashoka judging by her smile. Very fun photo shoot.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Battle Wizard Mode  C8485110

5Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:24 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, brilliant sequence. Love Scoops' new wizard accoutrements, and his deadly moves, lol. And did Ashora get a different headsculpt?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:35 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shots, and scoops to the rescue!

7Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:11 am

Ovy

Ovy
- The scoop sign, a most beautiful, civilized tool of self defense.

- pink apocalyptic elephant. Battle Wizard Mode  2764

- The scoop is showing what's the opposite of shoulder 'pads'

- a boy with kaleidoscope eyes

- and fabulous star hat

- Akimbo douche boy had it coming

- Beautiful choice of metal belt. I have so many of these things lying round and have no use. I like the purple stone, it looks incredibly powerful and expensive and worthless and cheap ar the same time. Scoops can pull of that look.

- stylish sporran jewelry thingy for Ashora. They really look like some time has passed and they traveled a lot.

- but well she looks like a complete stranger now, haha. Nice alternative style although I am a fan of the other look.

- Astraverse getting more beautiful everytime

8Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:06 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Scoops has a new killer style! Get it?... I'll see myself out.

Jokes aside what a fantastic upgrade to scoops, he's like the king of post apocalyptic ice cream, the lord of the cone.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Battle Wizard Mode  1f60e

9Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:59 am

Ovy

Ovy
Theboo-bomb wrote:Scoops has a new killer style! Get it?... I'll see myself out.

Jokes aside what a fantastic upgrade to scoops, he's like the king of post apocalyptic ice cream, the lord of the cone.

The call him the....Conelel.

10Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:07 am

Chip

I am probably to old and missing the concept of your figures , but I will say they are artistically pleasing to look at , and can see a good deal of skill goes into creating them , and there is a sense of humour in your pics .

11Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:54 pm

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
GubernatorFan wrote:So gritty, I'm worried I got tetanus just looking at the photos! And who says you can't bring a stop sign to a gun fight. The smiling expression at the end is just priceless. Beautifully done.

Haha, I will say I have been pricked almost every time I handle/pose Scoops and his stop sign, but thankfully all the grit is non-toxic paint and not actual bacteria-plagued dirt. Glad the clown's smile makes you smile.

Lynkhart wrote:That hat is just *chef’s kiss* perfect!
I love the glasses too!

Thanks! At this point I'm not sure whether I prefer him more with the wizard hat or the original cone. But maybe he can wear both simultaneously?! Could that work?! Double Scoop! Very Happy

Stryker2011 wrote:Pretty wild new accents to Scoops look, and the stop sign weapon is awesome. That guy deserved his fate — such a d@#k! Looks like a happy ending for Scoops and Ashoka judging by her smile. Very fun photo shoot.

Private Dick did indeed deserve his fate - Scoops is serious about stopping trigger-happy gun violence; his family was shot at gunpoint.

skywalkersaga wrote:Ha, brilliant sequence. Love Scoops' new wizard accoutrements, and his deadly moves, lol. And did Ashora get a different headsculpt?

Glad you dig what the Scoopster 'dug up' (scooped up?) out of the ground. New headsculpt just to try out a different look and show the passage of time, without having to re-hair the other sculpt. But yeah it doesn't quite match and the rooted hair is falling out easily anyway. So without the hat this one's just as bald on the top as Scoops' head. LMAO

BAMComix wrote:Great shots, and scoops to the rescue!
Thank you!! He is definitely her White Knight in Shining Armor. Cool

Ovy wrote:- The scoop sign, a most beautiful, civilized tool of self defense.

- pink apocalyptic elephant. Battle Wizard Mode  2764

- The scoop is showing what's the opposite of shoulder 'pads'

- a boy with kaleidoscope eyes

- and fabulous star hat

- Akimbo douche boy had it coming

- Beautiful choice of metal belt. I have so many of these things lying round and have no use. I like the purple stone, it looks incredibly powerful and expensive and worthless and cheap ar the same time. Scoops can pull of that look.

- stylish sporran jewelry thingy for Ashora. They really look like some time has passed and they traveled a lot.

- but well she looks like a complete stranger now, haha. Nice alternative style although I am a fan of the other look.

- Astraverse getting more beautiful everytime

Though unintentionally captured, I now want to get more shots of the pink elephant statue because it just works. But it is so incredibly heavy, it's difficult to relocate it to a different area.

Most of the belt components I have to thank for finding in my dad's stash of scrap parts and junk, I can always find some useful treasures in there.

I agree about the headsculpt, it is also kinda too big for her body and not the same skin tone match without repainting. Sooo back to the original head. lol

Theboo-bomb wrote:Scoops has a new killer style! Get it?... I'll see myself out.

Hahaha!! I don't know what is better fitting, the Clown Prince of Cream (Joker reference), or The Ice (Cream) King - if anyone has watched Adventure Time and knows this guy:
Battle Wizard Mode  5d77f810

Gee, I might actually try giving Scoops a frosty white beard soon. Would make him more 'wizardly', no?

Chip wrote:I am probably to old and missing the concept of your figures , but I will say they are artistically pleasing to look at , and can see a good deal of skill goes into creating them , and there is a sense of humour in your pics .  

Well that's fair enough. Not sure if they have a specific concept so to speak, other than putting my own twist on the post-apocalyptic genre. I honestly confuse myself with it sometimes, I guess it is a cluster of inspiration from various video games, anime, adult comedy cartoons, and fantasy films I grew up with.

But thank you nonetheless for appreciating the aesthetic value and work I put into these little fellas. Laughing

12Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:42 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great Story, thanks for the entertainment ! Your Characters are absolute Unique. But i really don´t to mess with them Laughing

13Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:34 am

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Man, Scoops is just so freaky looking, and yet you imbue him with both humor and humanity and make us root for him! This universe and story line is really something, I'm enjoying their adventures.

And I have to admit, zombies and freaky clowns isn't really my thing either!  Smile

14Battle Wizard Mode  Empty Re: Battle Wizard Mode Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:00 am

Illusion

Illusion
LOL - not just the pics and story... the comments are also hilarious... what a feast Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum