OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pin up Girls

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pin up Girls Empty Pin up Girls Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:15 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends, we are more than one fans of the old clean times here. I heard we have pin up fans here to. So let´s start a series. I used a facepool HS for her i had in spare over years. Some weeks ago i check what style it is. It´s a typical pin up girl sculpt.

Pin up Girls 00117
Pin up Girls 7fc76010
Pin up Girls 66438410

little mod... the skin tone is reddish  Mad , but i removed it with nail polish remover and a fine nail file. The tone of the sculptig clay they made the sculpt of is a 90 % match for the body

Pin up Girls 00313

I like to use a chubby body. It has bigger feet than the normal ones, so i have to made some special shoes. Very expensive MANOLO EPHNIC´s Laughing Man, this OOOPS face is so amazing Very Happy

Pin up Girls Esrjhe10

Pin up Girls 01310
Pin up Girls 01410

Pin up Girls 01511
Pin up Girls 02111

2Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:23 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice, I love it. Gil Elvgren, whose pinup art inspired you, is my favorite of the period. And the head sculpt is one that fits nicely into this period. I have the same sculpt but haven’t used it due to the reddish skin tone. Nice to know it can be adjusted.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Pin up Girls C8485110

3Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:59 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Great job!

Again this head! It is so much fun. Facepool could make a lot more money with more versions of the same head though. But thankfully faceapp helps us making the even more special heads to appear as totally normal people.
Pin up Girls PSX_20200214_224327

Pin up Girls Faceap11

Btw, I recommend everyone to be more ephnical in their, like, epheryday lives and stuff. You don't want to be unephnical.

4Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:31 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane, beautiful job as always. I have this head too, but never realized it had so much potential beyond its original look. Not only did you do a great job rehairing it and giving it a different skin tone, but you managed to make it infinitely more attractive than it was. And the shout out to Marilyn was excellent. Did you just swap heads with a Marilyn figure or did you put this together for the modified head sculpt now?

Ovy, nice to see your whistling people again, great job with FaceApp.

5Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:05 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Great job, what you have done with the head.

6Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:30 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
She looks amazing, nice work indeed. Really clever use of the faceapp too. Lovely pics.

7Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:39 am

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Excellent work, Ephiane! And those Manolo Ephnics, they fit the toe parts PERFECTLY, like 1:1!
So that FacePool head is too reddish for a suntan, been meaning to get that head because of Ovy's custom and now seeing your work as well!

So you just scraped off the face paint to reveal the flesh plastic in your finished figure? or did you have to repaint the face to further match the suntan body?

8Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:27 am

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
I'm not a huge fan of that headsculpt by itself, but you totally make it work by putting hair on it and repainting it. And I love the old school seamed stockings with garter belt! Really nice, and the tribute to MM is a great touch! and Ha! Manolo Ephnics! Did you seriously make those from scratch?

9Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:15 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Pin up Girls 00220

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice, I love it. Gil Elvgren, whose pinup art inspired you, is my favorite of the period. And the head sculpt is one that fits nicely into this period. I have the same sculpt but haven’t used it due to the reddish skin tone. Nice to know it can be adjusted.

Thanks Stryker, we have to give Gil Elvgren a tribute here. A great artist.

Ovy wrote:Great job!

Again this head! It is so much fun. Facepool could make a lot more money with more versions of the same head though. But thankfully faceapp helps us making the even more special heads to appear as totally normal people.
Pin up Girls PSX_20200214_224327

Pin up Girls Faceap11

Btw, I recommend everyone to be more ephnical in their, like, epheryday lives and stuff. You don't want to be unephnical.

Thanks Ovy  Laughing Great Work on the Duo. They are a piece of Art here in the forum. Facepool still made new ones, but not many. Could be more i agree

GubernatorFan wrote:Ephiane, beautiful job as always. I have this head too, but never realized it had so much potential beyond its original look. Not only did you do a great job rehairing it and giving it a different skin tone, but you managed to make it infinitely more attractive than it was. And the shout out to Marilyn was excellent. Did you just swap heads with a Marilyn figure or did you put this together for the modified head sculpt now?

Ovy, nice to see your whistling people again, great job with FaceApp.

Thanks Gube. I remember that sculpt, by watching the Cigarr Girl. So this was a quick bash. It should not be M.M. The Face is not hers and the outfit also not. Let´s think she watched the movie in the cinema and does the same pose  Laughing The Dress i made  with an old shirt of mine. Marylin is also slim, i used the chubby body. That should be no insult to Marylin Monroe.  Laughing

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Great job, what you have done with the head.

Thanks Giz, love Your Girls to.

BAMComix wrote:She looks amazing, nice work indeed. Really clever use of the faceapp too. Lovely pics.

Thank You, Bam

rollotomasi wrote:Excellent work, Ephiane! And those Manolo Ephnics, they fit the toe parts PERFECTLY, like 1:1!
So that FacePool head is too reddish for a suntan, been meaning to get that head because of Ovy's custom and now seeing your work as well!

So you just scraped off the face paint to reveal the flesh plastic in your finished figure? or did you have to repaint the face to further match the suntan body?

Ah, Rollo. Thank You very much. Nice to hear from You again. I dipped a Tooth Pick into Nail polish remover and rubb the reddish colour away, right. If someone like to do this here, take care of her beautyful eyes.

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:I'm not a huge fan of that headsculpt by itself, but you totally make it work by putting hair on it and repainting it. And I love the old school seamed stockings with garter belt! Really nice, and the tribute to MM is a great touch! and Ha! Manolo Ephnics! Did you seriously make those from scratch?

Thank You, Fuzzy. Sadly we still have this sending stop from china. So i have to use what i´ve in spare. I cut some shoes place a little piece of metal inside to made them longer and i added the shoe buckles to hide the feet/ leg gap. For the stockings i use a very fine pantyhose and cut them off. the garter belt is made of this cheap stuff.

Pin up Girls 01212
Pin up Girls 00619

10Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:49 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great job on constructing the outfit and reworking the shoes.

11Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:23 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Great idea to modify the existing shoes, they look amazing!

And out of curiosity... do you do the re-hairing in the form of wigs?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

12Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:22 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Friends,

I showed my technic by doing hairstyles in the Mermaid Thread. Years ago i use normal Hair glued togehter... now i found this. It´s called Tresse in German, i´m sorry don´t know the right word in english. Very easy to glue it on a bald Headsculpt.

and some tests i did for the pin up girl. Finaly i choose blond.

Pin up Girls Mohair11

Pin up Girls 00418
Pin up Girls 00513

13Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:51 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting trick, Ephiane, it certainly seems to simplify the process.

14Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:56 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's some great and fun work. And something cheap becomes art in the hands of someone skilled, the garters are very nicely made same for the hose.

Would that "tresse" stuff be hair extensions? never seen anything like that anywhere over here, the closest are hair extensions.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Pin up Girls 1f60e

15Pin up Girls Empty Re: Pin up Girls Mon May 03, 2021 9:42 am

blackpool

blackpool
lovely work as usual! It makes such a difference in the expression of that headsculpt!!! Awesome!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum