OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii232
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii233
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii234
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii235
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii236
GHEIZT: Well, well, well...so this is what you've been up to, huh? Seven months later and I finally tracked you down...

(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii237
GHEIZT: I see you've been taking good care of my ride...

(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Faceap35
SCOOPS: Ashora...what is he talking about? Did you steal this man's ride? You know I am all about the wild side, but thievery is not cool.
ASHORA: Uhh...yeah...I guess I kinda 'screwed up' a bit. But maybe he just let it get to his head too much...
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii238
ASHORA: Call it a truce, with an ice cream sandwich?
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii239
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii240
ASHORA: Phew...oh man, what is that smell? Something is rank!

(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii241
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii242
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii243
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii244
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii245
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii246
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii247
ZOMBIE: Greetings, mortals. That whole 'zombie walk' thing was just for fun, but my kind are actually quite intelligent. We are a race of immortals, survivors of the bomb. My name is Ozmond Cauldwell, this is my wife Franchesca - or Frankie, as she prefers. And to my right is my brother Kaiden Cauldwell.
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii268
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii250
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Faceap36
SCOOPS: You mean to tell me...you are betrothed to this zombabe? You 'took her hand' in marriage?

(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii251

OZMOND: ENOUGH from the clown! I offer a proposition to you fresh-fleshers; yes, we must feed on your kind to survive, but only one of your scents has lured us several thousands of miles to this location; a very special blood-type that could calm our hunger indefinitely... That one there, in the back - the girl with the ashen-colored hair. Give her to us, and we will leave the rest of you in peace.

(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii253
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii254
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse 16194410
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii255
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii256
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii257
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii258
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii259
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii260
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii261
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii262
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii263
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse 16194411
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii264
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii265
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii266
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii267

TO BE CONTINUED...

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh my gosh, I am shrieking out loud... this is just amazing. The twist re: the sentient zombies is the funniest sh*t ever. 'Zombabe' lmaooo. I can't WAIT for more!

(P.S. Glad to see Ashora back with her oriignal head again, I thnk it suits her best.)

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Ephiane

Ephiane
Amazing Figures and story. You made the zombie bodys with oil pastel ? Love them. That looks like real rotten flesh. The face app is so great for story telling. The smiles of Your characters really work. I hope Ashora will survive Rolling Eyes

Ovy

Ovy
Yay keep em coming!

Really like that 'on the road in a bus breakfast' vibe in the beginning.

Ice cream in the apocalypse is a real peacemaker.

Gheizt now reminds me of a 'Seasons 1 ' character now turned mentor, meeting the next generation protagonists of the new season. (like a Jojo)

That mobile scoop sign is proving to be very useful.

I also love those sentient self aware Zombies a lot, liked the ghouls in Fallout etc too.

It was great how you dragged out the 'a group of zombies appears in front of you' scene before the revelation.

Did you ever watch Z Nation? It's the one and only zombie show haha. (Of the two I have watched yet....)

Almost thought Kaiden is pulling out the sword out of himself like a badass any moment, but fortunately it's a Vibroblade.

When Netflix or Astrazon Prime calls you one day, remember who came up with the 'Astraverse' Laughing

If the ice cream van is an electric car and Scoop turns into/invites Monks or mobile yoga instructors, it becomes...

Astra Zen E-car.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool new characters and old ones too. Personally I hope you give Gheizt his old head back. But I loved the helmet with the screws sticking out as horns. The posing made me think he refused her offer of an ice cream sandwich, but it was the zombie stench after all. As they were fighting, I couldn't help but find myself quietly yelling "cut off the head!" So very nicely done, as always.

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great story and action shots! Those zombies look first class mate, really nice job on those bounce

davidd

davidd
I love the entire gritty post-apocalyptic visual style you've created! There must be countless hours invested in detailing these figures and costumes and props!

Diana

Diana
Love it! Can't wait to see more. And well done on that fast movement effect! Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This was awesome! I'm nervous already for the outcome. So many cool photos, and your zombies are so well done. "Zombabe!" Love it.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse C8485110

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Fantastic kit bashes here. I love what you've created!

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Now those are some rather rude zombies, you just don't come up to a group and ask to eat someone. And Scoops continues to be one of my favorites of all your customs, he's really living up to his Creme de la Creme reputation with those jokes.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! (UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse 1f60e

Valiarde

Valiarde
Great as always - like how your world fits so well together, the surroundings, the vehicles and of course the figures. Really nicely posed and photographed.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Just came back to this thread and found the text lol

Love it, especially the scene were scoops is thinking with the sign in his hand, just before hitting. Amusing and cool

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
Greatly appreciate all the positive feedback from everyone, this was a fun shoot indeed, and Part II is halfway finished and COMING SOON!! Had to take a break due to rainy weather here recently.

skywalkersaga wrote: Oh my gosh, I am shrieking out loud... this is just amazing. The twist re: the sentient zombies is the funniest sh*t ever. 'Zombabe' lmaooo. I can't WAIT for more!

(P.S. Glad to see Ashora back with her oriignal head again, I thnk it suits her best.)

Haha I love getting these kinds of reactions, it really is an amusing concept to play around with, in any medium!

Ephiane wrote:Amazing Figures and story. You made the zombie bodys with oil pastel ? Love them. That looks like real rotten flesh. The face app is so great for story telling. The smiles of Your characters really work. I hope Ashora will survive Rolling Eyes

Thank you kindly Ephi!! I probably should have used the oil pastel method, but getting the skin color just right was a lot easier with some lightly brushed on acrylic paint. Things are definitely about to get...dire for Ashora.

Ovy wrote:Yay keep em coming!

Really like that 'on the road in a bus breakfast' vibe in the beginning.

Ice cream in the apocalypse is a real peacemaker.

Gheizt now reminds me of a 'Seasons 1 ' character now turned mentor, meeting the next generation protagonists of the new season. (like a Jojo)

That mobile scoop sign is proving to be very useful.

I also love those sentient self aware Zombies a lot, liked the ghouls in Fallout etc too.

It was great how you dragged out the 'a group of zombies appears in front of you' scene before the revelation.

Did you ever watch Z Nation? It's the one and only zombie show haha. (Of the two I have watched yet....)

Almost thought Kaiden is pulling out the sword out of himself like a badass any moment, but fortunately it's a Vibroblade.

When Netflix or Astrazon Prime calls you one day, remember who came up with the 'Astraverse' Laughing

If the ice cream van is an electric car and Scoop turns into/invites Monks or mobile yoga instructors, it becomes...

Astra Zen E-car.

What can I say, a cold world requires cold solutions - thus ice cream.

The Scoop Sign (lol), while effective against normal enemies, may be in need of an 'upgrade' to properly deal with these Supah Z's. Cool

Both Fallout and the zombie shows are strong sources of inspiration for sure, though I have admittedly seen more of TWD than I have Z Nation, also some of iZombie. I am going to try and watch more of Z Nation here soon. The Dead Rising games' humor also influence me, as well as the 'Psychopath Bosses' for Scoops.

You've given me some good ideas for the next part, glad I split it up and waited for input.

And man, that would be the dream to see my universe take off to those heights, hahaha. If I ever got a team together and had a ton of extra time, would love to make a stop-motion feature of some kind, complete with voice actors and a soundtrack (that Respect To The Man in The Icecream Van song by Scooter would be included).

Astra Zen-E Car...oh jeez, once again you crack me up with these names. Laughing

GubernatorFan wrote:Very cool new characters and old ones too. Personally I hope you give Gheizt his old head back. But I loved the helmet with the screws sticking out as horns. The posing made me think he refused her offer of an ice cream sandwich, but it was the zombie stench after all. As they were fighting, I couldn't help but find myself quietly yelling "cut off the head!" So very nicely done, as always.

Thanks Gub, introducing some new equipment in Part 2 so you will probably like what I do with it as well. I have a special surprise planned but I had to build up the SUSPENSE first!! lol

BAMComix wrote:Great story and action shots! Those zombies look first class mate, really nice job on those bounce

Thank you BAM, I spent a lot of time trying to get them just right and give each one a unique look.

davidd wrote:I love the entire gritty post-apocalyptic visual style you've created! There must be countless hours invested in detailing these figures and costumes and props!

So glad to have fans that enjoy the aesthetic of my world as much as I enjoy creating and getting lost spending time in it. Definitely a lot of time and effort, like most kitbashers in this hobby, but totally worth it.

Diana wrote:Love it! Can't wait to see more. And well done on that fast movement effect! Very Happy

Appreciate the feedback Diana, happy you are enjoying. I did what I could to convey movement with my limited mobile software, haha!

Stryker2011 wrote:This was awesome! I'm nervous already for the outcome. So many cool photos, and your zombies are so well done. "Zombabe!" Love it.

Thanks Stryker, more cool photos are on the way! Smile

ThePhotogsBlog wrote:Fantastic kit bashes here.  I love what you've created!

Glad you love what I've bashed together for this installment, it's been a lot of fun in the creative process for sure!

Theboo-bomb wrote:Now those are some rather rude zombies, you just don't come up to a group and ask to eat someone. And Scoops continues to be one of my favorites of all your customs, he's really living up to his Creme de la Creme reputation with those jokes.

Some people are just hangry like that until they get something on their stomach. The Scoop has to teach them some manners! Maybe he can convert them to an icecream diet.

Valiarde wrote:Great as always - like how your world fits so well together, the surroundings, the vehicles and of course the figures. Really nicely posed and photographed.  

Much appreciated Val, I sometimes get lucky discovering certain areas outside that just 'work' for my vision and complementing the characters and all their gear/vehicles.

Valiarde wrote:Just came back to this thread and found the text lol

Love it, especially the scene were scoops is thinking with the sign in his hand, just before hitting. Amusing and cool

Oh yeah, you gotta read the dialogue to get the full experience. I know my humor can sometimes be dodgy but I think I came up with a couple of solid one-liners for this one. (UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse 1f601

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
So here it is, the shocking conclusion:

(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse 16203411
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii269
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii270(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse 20210510
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii272
SCOOPS: No!! Not my...Little Snowcone!!
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii273
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii274
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii275
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii276(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii277
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii278
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii279
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii280
GHEIZT: Ashora?! Oh sh-
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii281
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii282
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii283(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii284
KAIDEN: I think you'll be needing this...more than me!!
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii285
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii286(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii287
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii288
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii289
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii290
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii291
GHEIZT: These zombies are unbelievably fast...but I've got something to level the playing field. Looks like Ashora took my demi-god mask...probably just thought it looked cool...but it only activates the powers of the wearer...who is actually a demi-god.

(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii293
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii294
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii295(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii296
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii297
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii298(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii299
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii300
GHEIZT: What the hell...? What is this, SORCERY?
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii301
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii302
SCOOPS: ****ing zombies...with their ****ing telekinesis. No one gets to take a bite out of my Little Snowcone except for ME. But I've got something special for your rotten asses...
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii303
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii304
FRANCHESCA: Don't worry, darling...you're going to be one of us now. We will take care of you...like our own daughter.

(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii305
SCOOPS: If you won't stop for the stop sign, maybe you'll stop for the chainsaw...
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii306
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii307(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii308
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii309
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse 20210511(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii310
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii311
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse 20210512(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse 20210513
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii312
OZMOND: That's enough for now...we got what we came for. Time to go.
FRANCHESCA: Don't forget to grab your brother's head...
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii313
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii322
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii315(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii316
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii317
SCOOPS: That's right, you better run! Before I chop off your LEGS, too!!!
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii318(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii319
ASHORA: I...lost some blood but I think I'm OK. I don't think they were trying to kill me.
GHEIZT: Here, take this and apply pressure...
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii320
SCOOPS: So...that was a bit of a rush. Why do you think they took that one dude's head with them when they ran off?
GHEIZT: Beats me... But hey Ashora, aside from the blood loss, how are you feeling?
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Faceap37
ASHORA: Well, I'm not sure if this is the right time, but I sure am hungry...
(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse Lumii321
SCOOPS: I'm guessing you aren't in the mood for ice cream anymore...

davidd

davidd
Impressive action sequence!

I think the section I liked best was Scoops being slammed down on the roof of the truck, then falling on to the ground. There was a real sense of mass, weight, and ooomph to those panels!

Great colors throughout!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Impressively gruesome. Some really cool shots. And happy at least one zombie lost a head... Speaking of heads, your work on both Ashora and Gheizt is pretty damn sweet.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That was wild. I’m wondering why none of them seem concerned that Ashora is probably going to turn into a zombie now. Will Gheizt use his demigod powers to “cure” her...? Hopefully so.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

(UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
More Snowconection Action!

Astronishing work again, you are getting better with each post. A great mix of drama, chaos, comdey  and motion you captured here.

Glad you actually made that sword out of chest pulling scene, looked appropriately badass!

The zombie rushing scene with the splashy effect looks very cinematic and effective.

Agree with the roofoscooping scene, looks very heavy and painful when he hit that brick.

Convenient Demi god mask is convenient.

The DOOM soundtrack kicked in when the chainsaw was attached to the Scoop sign, turning in into the Escoopvirator. I heard chainsaw sounds in me head.

So cute of him calling her Snowcone <3
Future generations of fans will call them Scoopshora now.  Or Ashcoops? Sky?

Whatever happens to Ashora, it will probably be fun. Anyway, being undead is not that bad  in this universe.

Stryker2011 wrote:That was wild. I’m wondering why none of them seem concerned that Ashora is probably going to turn into a zombie now. Will Gheizt use his demigod powers to “cure” her...? Hopefully so.

Maybe it is one of these Universes where popcultural zombies never existed, haha.

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Scoops is just doing what Scoops does best, killing. Really great upgrade I chuckled at how they took his head but left his body behind, I guess they can just sew it on someone else?

Should probably have someone look at a zombi bite, unless they are a dentist zombie in which case they probably brush their teeth often.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! (UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse 1f60e

AlKelAstra91

AlKelAstra91
davidd wrote:Impressive action sequence!

I think the section I liked best was Scoops being slammed down on the roof of the truck, then falling on to the ground. There was a real sense of mass, weight, and ooomph to those panels!

Great colors throughout!

This is probably my most ambitious photoshoot so far, and I got carried away with the movement transitions - that was definitely one of my favorites to capture! The colors just pop in natural sunlight, kind of addicted to outdoor shoots at the moment because of that, haha.

GubernatorFan wrote:Impressively gruesome. Some really cool shots. And happy at least one zombie lost a head... Speaking of heads, your work on both Ashora and Gheizt is pretty damn sweet.

Thanks again. (UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse 1f600 Figured I needed at least one decapitation or dismemberment since you mentioned it. And 'pretty damn sweet' is great compliment to hear, that's surely what I was going for with their designs.

Stryker2011 wrote:That was wild. I’m wondering why none of them seem concerned that Ashora is probably going to turn into a zombie now. Will Gheizt use his demigod powers to “cure” her...? Hopefully so.

I am thinking since Ashora has a 'special blood type,' that she is mostly immune to a full transformation, and will only experience some symptoms temporarily until her advanced immune system fights it off. Of course there is also Trey's voodoo shaman methods if things get too out of control, but who knows what he is up to lately...?

Ovy wrote:More Snowconection Action!

Astronishing work again, you are getting better with each post. A great mix of drama, chaos, comdey  and motion you captured here.

Glad you actually made that sword out of chest pulling scene, looked appropriately badass!

The zombie rushing scene with the splashy effect looks very cinematic and effective.

Agree with the roofoscooping scene, looks very heavy and painful when he hit that brick.

Convenient Demi god mask is convenient.

The DOOM soundtrack kicked in when the chainsaw was attached to the Scoop sign, turning in into the Escoopvirator. I heard chainsaw sounds in me head.

So cute of him calling her Snowcone <3
Future generations of fans will call them Scoopshora now.  Or Ashcoops? Sky?

Whatever happens to Ashora, it will probably be fun. Anyway, being undead is not that bad  in this universe.

Maybe it is one of these Universes where popcultural zombies never existed, haha.

Was going for a mixup of various moods right off the bat, and happy they seem to have hit the spot. Dark comedy action horror seems to be my definitive style and what I do best.

This isn't the first time someone mentioned the Doom theme to me, I will have to check it out to see what it's all about. But I've wanted to make a chainsaw hybrid weapon for some time now, mostly since seeing all the zany weapon combinations from the Dead Rising games! I really want Scoops to take on an entire army with that thing eventually, it has so much fight choreography potential!

I see you are already shipping Scoops and Ashora, hahaha! True fan service right there, glad that you approve. She does have odd taste in partners, always being drawn to and fascinated by the strange and outlandish ones. What do you think their offspring would be like? Should I take it that far?! Maybe if I get hold of some of those toddler headsculpts and smaller bodies that you've been kitbashing lately...oh, the possibilities. Twisted Evil

Theboo-bomb wrote:Scoops is just doing what Scoops does best, killing. Really great upgrade I chuckled at how they took his head but left his body behind, I guess they can just sew it on someone else?

Should probably have someone look at a zombi bite, unless they are a dentist zombie in which case they probably brush their teeth often.

He doesn't want to have to whack anyone! But they just keep bringing out his naughty side. 😏

Yes to the new body trick. What I was trying to convey is that their life forces are linked to and preserved by their heads, and through blood magic rituals and sorcery the immortals can attain a new vessel.

But well guys, after all of this violence I think it's time for the cast to enjoy a friendly game of some kind. Baseball or basketball?...BASEketball? Hehe... If you're familiar with the movie, just imagine what kind of 'psych-outs' the teams would play on each other. (UPDATED) Rise of The Super Zombies - From The World of The Astraverse 1f606

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad to hear what you're thinking about Ashora, because zombies really aren't my thing -- not that I would not have appreciated your grungily beautiful work.

brassco

brassco
Absolutely Fantastic!! I like the ribcage of one the zombies sticking out.

Zombies figures are not my thing, unless you count Z-girl from TBL. But i freaking love zombie shows, and i am looking forward to your zombie apocalypse growing!!

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Yikes, this latest story/photoshoot sequence is epic! How long did it take you to pose and shoot all this? Plus the editing afterward. Really impressed. You really have enough shots to make a video, just need to get some good soundtrack music and hire some voice actors!  Cool Smile

Well done!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ha, yes, a video would be great! Very Happy

I was wondering.... maybe I'm reading into it too much, but was there some kind of meaning behind the reference to the zombies being like her family now (aka her parents)? I ask becuase it looks like you maybe re-used some of the same headsculpts for the zombies from previous characters?? Is that just a coincidence or funny reference, or...???

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum