OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wolf Warrior 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 Action Figure
Tides Kingdom

Parts List:
Head sculpture: 1
Four pairs of hands: a pair of natural hands, a pair of gunners, a pair of finger gunners, a pair of fist hands)
Clothing: 1 set
Body: 1
Shoes: 1 pair
Bazooka: 1

NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure F694ea10
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure 281eda10
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure C5beb810
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure 19efeb10
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure 88f75710
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure 5a982c10
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure 765a0310
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure D83d2410
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure Cd19b510
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure 42078910
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure 9dcecd10
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure A67dbd10
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure 4126b610

#newproduct #TidesKingsom #WolfWarriors2 #PapaBrockRumlow #male #movie-based

Ovy

Ovy
Ahh now I know who this is, the American villian. I have the headsculpt but didn't recognize him. I also have Wu Jing with a beard, haha.

"I will get another doll!" Nice little portrait.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The head sculpt exists already, Ovy? He kinda looks like some others. I hope the final product doesn't have the eyes misaligned like the prototype does. And if he's going to show so much skin, they ought to have to gone with a seamless body.

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:The head sculpt exists already, Ovy? He kinda looks like some others. I hope the final product doesn't have the eyes misaligned like the prototype does. And if he's going to show so much skin, they ought to have to gone with a seamless body.

Yeah it was some ~20$ grab some months ago. Don't know what to do with him, bought him with the intention of maybe making a Mediterran villian. He just has a villianous face, although the actor seems like a really nice guy, haha. Maybe it's human instinct to not trust people who have godlike body and fitness in their 50s.

Here with his director Wu Jing and different light on a m33, just for you. I think this one here looks much better than the promo, good skin texture, good eyes, no invisible weird eyebrows
NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure Psx_2032

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Weak likeness but recognizable.
So this is based on the Chinese movie Wolf Warrior 2.
I thought this was from his upcoming movie, Boss Level.

I've always thought Frank Grillo is the perfect actor to play Frank Castle/Punisher.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
@Ovy. That looks great! Good to know it matches TBL skintones. Thanks for posting multiple pics.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy, those are very good sculpts indeed. Thanks for the heads up. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I have that sculpt as well. Much better likeness to Frank than this cheap looking figure with wonky eyes. My guess is the figure is using a deformed recast of the loose head sculpt.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Tides Kingdom: Wolf Warriors 2 Papa Brock Rumlow 1/6 action figure C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum