OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: kitzconcept: 18-inch Capcom authorized "Monster Hunter: World"-Rathalos Male Fire Dragon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don't post in this section often, but I thought folks might be interested in this to possibly go with some of their smaller figures. Designed for 1/18 scale figures.

CLOSE: 29-06-2021

KC301 Monster Hunter- Rathalos
case:
The Barcord: 842197100909
CASE:4

Specifications:
18" long from snout to tail,
Wings stretch to 29" width
-Full poseable articulation
-High quality decoration
-Light effects in the mouth
-Transparent attack effect
(attached in the mouth to release the light)
*Male Hunter is not included

NEW PRODUCT: kitzconcept: 18-inch Capcom authorized "Monster Hunter: World"-Rathalos Male Fire Dragon 18253510
NEW PRODUCT: kitzconcept: 18-inch Capcom authorized "Monster Hunter: World"-Rathalos Male Fire Dragon 18253710
NEW PRODUCT: kitzconcept: 18-inch Capcom authorized "Monster Hunter: World"-Rathalos Male Fire Dragon 18253810
NEW PRODUCT: kitzconcept: 18-inch Capcom authorized "Monster Hunter: World"-Rathalos Male Fire Dragon 18253910
NEW PRODUCT: kitzconcept: 18-inch Capcom authorized "Monster Hunter: World"-Rathalos Male Fire Dragon 18254010
NEW PRODUCT: kitzconcept: 18-inch Capcom authorized "Monster Hunter: World"-Rathalos Male Fire Dragon 18254111
NEW PRODUCT: kitzconcept: 18-inch Capcom authorized "Monster Hunter: World"-Rathalos Male Fire Dragon 18254112

#newproduct #Kitzconcept #MonsterHunter:World #Rathalos #FireDragon #accessory

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Absolutely gorgeous.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, very neat!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Adeno

It's beautiful! It's gigantic, I'm sure even with 1/12 scale toys it'll look awesome! I was thinking of buying the Monsterarts version just so Godzilla would have someone to fight, but this bigger one also looks just as beautiful! An articulated, beautifully painted toy like that would probably cost $200 to $300, yikes!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum