OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“You don’t know everything about me.” - Natasha Romanoff

She’s back! Returning to the screen with an absolutely stunning look that originated in the comics, Natasha Romanoff in the Snow Suit sets off on her dangerous missions in the arctic environment, and reunites with a group of spies from her past to stop a lethal force, who she knows before her working for S.H.I.E.L.D and The Avengers.

To get fans ready prior to the Black Widow’s release, Hot Toys is excited today to present the highly-anticipated 1/6th scale Black Widow (Snow Suit) collectible figure, making a sharp contrast to her traditional all-black suit.

Beautifully crafted based on the screen appearance of Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow in the production of the same title, the figure features a newly developed head and hair sculpture with delicate workmanship, finely tailored white tactical uniform, highly-detailed weapons including a pair of standard batons and a pair of articulated batons with 3 types of interchangeable tips enable different battling styles, pistols, multiple pieces of interchangeable hands for signature poses, and a movie-themed figure stand.

Expand your Marvel collection with this impressive Black Widow figure!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODEMMS601
PRODUCT NAMEBLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT)
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT, WHITE-COLORED ONE-PIECE JUMPSUIT, A PAIR OF BATONS
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Black Widow (Snow Suit) Collectible Figure specially features:

- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow in Black Widow
- Movie-accurate facial expression and make-up
- Highly detailed reddish-brown hair sculpture of Black Widow
- Body with over 28 points of articulation
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of baton holding hands
- One (1) pair of pistol holding hands
- Two (2) pairs of gesture hands
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly developed white-colored one-piece jumpsuit with shoulder armor
- One (1) pair of black-colored wrist guards
- One (1) black-colored belt with pistol holsters on thighs
- One (1) pair of white-colored platform boots

Weapons:
- One (1) pair of batons
- One (1) pair of articulated batons
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable baton tips in different styles (normal, stun batons, and ice picks)
- Three (3) pistols

Accessories:
- One (1) non-detachable baton backpack with two (2) removeable baton handles
- A themed figure stand with movie logo and character name plate

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2022

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2021 Marvel.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11496
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2799
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3542
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4491
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5469
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6441
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7426
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8403
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9387
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10365
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11497
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12327
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13310
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14286
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15267
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16246
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17230
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18216

#newproduct #HotToys #BlackWidow #SnowSuit #female #Marvel #MCU #movie #comicbook

Ovy

Ovy
Well at least her gun rig is black.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They really ought to rename her White Widow for this look. I mean, there was Gandalf the Grey who became Gandalf the White, right? Smile I kinda like it, but I'm sure I would hate sculpted hair this long in hand, and the expression might be just a tad too over specific to enjoy full time.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The outfit doesn’t look good at all — too loose and frumpy; and yeah, the long hair is ruining this figure for me on a whole other level. Bad form of HT to go backwards as far as advancements in 1/6 technology, while increasingly jacking up the prices.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:They really ought to rename her White Widow for this look. I mean, there was Gandalf the Grey who became Gandalf the White, right? Smile I kinda like it, but I'm sure I would hate sculpted hair this long in hand, and the expression might be just a tad too over specific to enjoy full time.

Stryker2011 wrote:The outfit doesn’t look good at all — too loose and frumpy; and yeah, the long hair is ruining this figure for me on a whole other level. Bad form of HT to go backwards as far as advancements in 1/6 technology, while increasingly jacking up the prices.

I'm with you guys on the hair. That block of plastic renders any movement of the head obsolete. I get it if it's in a ponytail or shoulder length. I dont even know if you could have her looking to the side.

I really do like the black outfit from this film though, Not sure why they didn't go with that version. She has the gold accents which i dont think she's had in the mcu

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:They really ought to rename her White Widow for this look. I mean, there was Gandalf the Grey who became Gandalf the White, right? Smile

I had to look it up, but there does in fact exist a White Widow spider -- so why not?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:I had to look it up, but there does in fact exist a White Widow spider -- so why not?

Well found, although I suppose it is too obscure to resonate, and the name is already established.

Diana

Diana
Long sculpted hair... WHY?? It must hinder movement so much! Which may be why she looks very stiff in many of even the promotional pictures. Fail.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Sculpted hair is only acceptable if the hair in question is Ruby Rose levels of short. And even then it's still a poor choice.

It's a real shame because otherwise this looks like an interesting sculpt.

Diana

Diana
GeeWillikers wrote:Sculpted hair is only acceptable if the hair in question is Ruby Rose levels of short. And even then it's still a poor choice.

It's a real shame because otherwise this looks like an interesting sculpt.
Agreed. Hopefully it'll inspire some other companies to release heads like this with rooted hair.

PS: Seriously, what were they thinking?? This limits movement so much!

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The only thing I like are the boots, but only cause I want to use them for a Padme kitbash. Razz Otherwise, agree the sculpted hair is just ridiculously stupid at this stage in the game.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I come from the land where virtually all hair is sculpted (1:12) so I’m used to it, but yes, it will be a major hinderance to movement, and it wasn’t a good choice here. I can see Scarlet Johansen in that sculpt, but they didn’t nail it.

One figure that I’d like to get…one that almost pulled me back into 1:6 except I didn’t have the disposable income at the time…is the Hot Toys Black Widow from Winter Soldier. I always loved that one.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Xavion2004 wrote:One figure that I’d like to get…one that almost pulled me back into 1:6 except I didn’t have the disposable income at the time…is the Hot Toys Black Widow from Winter Soldier.  I always loved that one.

I have that one. It’s my favorite of BW, but oddly, the one that pulled me back into 1/6 after a 10 year hiatus from 1/6 was the previous version of her (The Avengers). I still have both of them, and both have their positives to me.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: BLACK WIDOW BLACK WIDOW (SNOW SUIT) 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Diana

Diana
Stryker2011 wrote:
Xavion2004 wrote:One figure that I’d like to get…one that almost pulled me back into 1:6 except I didn’t have the disposable income at the time…is the Hot Toys Black Widow from Winter Soldier.  I always loved that one.

I have that one. It’s my favorite of BW, [...]
Same here. And she actually was my first big 1/6 purchase, followed by Painkiller Jane soon after, which would not have happened, had BWWS not impressed me so much. And PKJ of course was followed by many others, cause after holding the somewhat wobbly HT figure in hands, Phicen just blew my mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum