OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monsterarts Kong 2021 Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Monsterarts Kong 2021 Review Empty Monsterarts Kong 2021 Review Fri Jul 02, 2021 9:59 am

Adeno

Nice Kong toy although he doesn't really have head movement due to how his body is shaped. Still highly posable and fun to play with! Nice firm joints for the most part and definitely looks great Smile I can never remove his butt scratching scene in the movie from my mind lol!

2Monsterarts Kong 2021 Review Empty Re: Monsterarts Kong 2021 Review Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:48 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful figure, actually. I realize the limitations of this type of action figure, although the overly open/obvious joints can be a bit distracting. Still, the sculpting, the alternate heads, the articulation (except for the head's articulation) are all very good. It occurs to me that a larger collectible with a fur-suit (a la Hot Toys' Chewbacca?) might not be as effective in conveying the look. The end fight scene was absolutely hilarious, although one might have wished for it to be in better taste (or scent). Smile

3Monsterarts Kong 2021 Review Empty Re: Monsterarts Kong 2021 Review Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:51 am

Adeno

Oh that's interesting, I've never had a posable toy with fur before. I imagine the fur will get caught up in all the gaps between the joints and might get tangled lol Smile

4Monsterarts Kong 2021 Review Empty Re: Monsterarts Kong 2021 Review Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:12 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Adeno wrote:Oh that's interesting, I've never had a posable toy with fur before. I imagine the fur will get caught up in all the gaps between the joints and might get tangled lol Smile

Well, it might a little bit, but moderately careful handling and correction would take care of this. I was thinking more about the issue of how it would look in terms of scale and just... draping (not the right word, that would be for cloth).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum