OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monsterarts Rathalos Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Monsterarts Rathalos Review Empty Monsterarts Rathalos Review Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:02 pm

Adeno

One of the most iconic and beautiful monsters from the Monster Hunter game series, Monsterarts has properly given him great posability and paint job. He's very detailed and actually big! He has so many joints that he's a joy to manipulate and pose! Very Happy

2Monsterarts Rathalos Review Empty Re: Monsterarts Rathalos Review Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:33 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
This company seems to be on a roll. I know they are a different scale, genre, or type of figure I normally collect, but I'm impressed. Your end scene was funny as always. Nice special effects. Poor lizard...

3Monsterarts Rathalos Review Empty Re: Monsterarts Rathalos Review Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:56 pm

Adeno

Haha thanks! I love Monsterarts! They also made different kinds of Predators and Aliens a long time ago, but they were a little too small for my taste, even too small for my usual sized toys here.

I think the only criticism I really have about them is that majority of the time, they don't have proper scaling. It's understandable though, because monsters, especially the different Godzillas, have huge size differences. In Monsterarts toy form, they don't have a lot of height differences, but in reality, it should be very noticeable. I guess it's because toys might become too big lol! Still I wish they followed the proper scaling though.

Monsterarts Rathalos Review L8SIGdy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum