OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Coco Pops

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Legend of Coco Pops Empty The Legend of Coco Pops Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:40 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends. Just for fun, again. Entertainment is very rare in a post apocalyptic world.....  Laughing

The Legend of Coco Pops 00122

The Legend of Coco Pops 00319

The Legend of Coco Pops 00426

The Legend of Coco Pops 00519

The Legend of Coco Pops 00622

The Legend of Coco Pops 00719

The Legend of Coco Pops 00822

The Legend of Coco Pops 01012

The Legend of Coco Pops 00914

The Legend of Coco Pops 01112

The Legend of Coco Pops 01213

2The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Dienamic

Dienamic
Love it! I keep scrolling up and picking out details.

3The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:54 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Funny and cute. I remain amazed at your complex figures, elaborate backgrounds, and the creative use of seemingly unrelated sixth-scale pieces -- like the functional lamps you attached to the walls, and in some cases repainted, for example. Not to mention the ability to bring a mundane item from our reality into a post-apocalyptic scenario with a simple but sensible plot.

4The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:43 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nicely done. It’s cool to see them in a more relaxed scenario.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Legend of Coco Pops C8485110

5The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:29 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I lost it at the back tattoo in the first pic Laughing

6The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:18 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Sorry, they lost so much in post apocalyptic times. Supermarkets, barber shops.... and good manners. It´s fixed. Wink

7The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:53 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant!

8The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:11 am

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
My guess is he thinks he's Coco the Monkey and so she becomes Toni the Tiger, coz Toni is Coco's friend. Also coz she's wearing.. uuh.. leopard print.

There's something so poignant about this. The whole world's obviously gone to the doghouse and they've carved out their own cozy little corner, just living the simple life.

9The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Tue Jul 13, 2021 11:17 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
I love what you do with the facial expressions in these photos. Also, you posing is exquisite.

10The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:33 pm

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
Fantastic work

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

11The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:29 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Fantastic little story, I really like how simple the big guy is, that bolt on his head did wonders I think.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Legend of Coco Pops 1f60e

12The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:38 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
That was fun! I love storylines where the future folk try to figure out what the heck we were doing.
Your use of old computer and electronic parts is exceptional. The pieces you select are scale appropriate and subtlety integrated, not just tossed in because they look “techy”.
The fan blade looks like it could have been pulled from most modern cars.
Keep it coming!

13The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:08 am

Illusion

Illusion
yes, extremely cool selection of pieces and getting them together for this dio. Totally convincing.
Though I am always a bit on the fence about the heavy use of FaceApp with Action figures, it just works so perfect in your stories.
also a cute, enjoyable plot. I love you

14The Legend of Coco Pops Empty Re: The Legend of Coco Pops Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:37 am

Adeno

Very cute and sweet Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum