OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Legend of Valentine's Day

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:21 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Happy Valentine's Day! I just couldn't resist. Smile

The Legend of Valentine's Day Tblbar26

The Legend of Valentine's Day Tblbar27

The Legend of Valentine's Day Tblbar28

The Legend of Valentine's Day Tblbar29

2The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:16 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Laughing Laughing Laughing . Proceed with the wooing, that made me laugh! Reminded me of the old joke from the 'Carry on' movies, "You can be as woo'd as you like!" Very Happy

3The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:34 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Nice series of pictures, but his sword seems to have grown in his hand. Laughing

4The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:35 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
Happy Valentines for everybody and especially the two love birds here rabbit

5The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:02 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Happy Valentines. Nice pics and funny storyline.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Legend of Valentine's Day C8485110

6The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:57 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Haha, love it! I like her dress and makeshift veil. :'D And I'm loving the changes you made to this Barbarian guy. He looks much better already. Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

7The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:35 am

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Nice story.

Him holding onto his sword is a bit threatening though.

8The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:39 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
TravelGuide wrote:Nice story.

Him holding onto his sword is a bit threatening though.

Or maybe....suggestive? Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

9The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:03 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing . Proceed with the wooing, that made me laugh! Reminded me of the old joke from the 'Carry on' movies, "You can be as woo'd as you like!" Very Happy

Glad you found it amusing. I aim to entertain.

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Nice series of pictures, but his sword seems to have grown in his hand. Laughing

Thank you, but why are you using the conjunction "but"?

Valiarde wrote:Happy Valentines for everybody and especially the two love birds here rabbit

And Happy Valentine's Day to you two. Maybe you can have another romantic walk with little Jon Snow? Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:Happy Valentines. Nice pics and funny storyline.

Thank you, and Happy Valentine's Day to you two. Glad you liked it.

skywalkersaga wrote:Haha, love it! I like her dress and makeshift veil. :'D And I'm loving the changes you made to this Barbarian guy. He looks much better already. Very Happy

Thank you very much, I think so too. The makeshift veil was literally a last moment thing; supposed to make her look like a nun, but actually has a semi-modern bride look to it. Oh well. Hope you and gem-of-a-hubby are having a great Valentine's Day yourselves.

TravelGuide wrote:Nice story. Him holding onto his sword is a bit threatening though.

skywalkersaga wrote:Or maybe....suggestive? Razz

Maybe both. Just for laughs, of course. I shudder to think what someone would think of me if they thought I meant half the things I post in earnest...

10The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:12 pm

Illusion

Illusion
Hoho - immediate success after moving in. That's the spirit Smile

11The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:19 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Illusion wrote:Hoho - immediate success after moving in. That's the spirit Smile

LOL... Thanks. And yes, I thought I'm able to put him to good use so soon after getting him, but when you put it this way, it is even more remarkable. There's a whole line of guys looking for dates, and he swoops in and carries her off. Well... she was in a nunnery, or that's her story anyway.

12The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:17 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
What a great looking dude, she also looks very nice. Also it seems he wields the sword but its her who calls the shots😄.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Legend of Valentine's Day 1f60e

13The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:22 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Very nice story and great looking photos.

14The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:20 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Theboo-bomb wrote:What a great looking dude, she also looks very nice. Also it seems he wields the sword but its her who calls the shots😄.

Thank you, I'm happy you like them. And I think you're right about their relationship. Smile

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Very nice story and great looking photos.

I'm very glad you liked them. Thank you.

15The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:28 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Ah, another one of your book covers! I think you should make him a recurring character who isn't mute, but just doesn't talk. But everbody he encounters understands and speaks and translates for the audience, like a Chewie.
He looks much better without all the unnecessary armor.

16The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:41 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Ah, another one of your book covers! I think you should make him a recurring character who isn't mute, but just doesn't talk. But everbody he encounters understands and speaks and translates for the audience, like a Chewie. He looks much better without all the unnecessary armor.

You think it is spectacular enough for a book cover? Why, thank you! Might have to think about that. Funnily enough, I was already thinking that he would be (comically) the strong silent type -- or something like Silent Bob. Bob the Barbarian? Bars the Barbarian? And glad you like him better this way, too.

17The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:24 am

ZombieTestSubject

Ah, song as old as time, beauty and the beast. Goofy but nicely done. I say Bars the Barbarian!

18The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:39 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ZombieTestSubject wrote:Ah, song as old as time, beauty and the beast. Goofy but nicely done. I say Bars the Barbarian!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it, and thanks for the input.

19The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:37 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Long overdue for comments on this! Such a perfect Valentines story. Running away with a handsome barbarian beats being cooped up in a nunnery any day. Proceed with the wooing indeed!

20The Legend of Valentine's Day Empty Re: The Legend of Valentine's Day Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:01 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Long overdue for comments on this!  Such a perfect Valentines story.  Running away with a handsome barbarian beats being cooped up in a nunnery any day.  Proceed with the wooing indeed!

Thank you very much, I'm very glad you liked this bit of goofery.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum