OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super7 Ultimate Skeletor Filmation Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

When I was a kid, I only had He-Man and She-Ra when it comes to Masters of the Universe toys. I finally decided to get a Skeletor from Super7. He's just as I remember him in the cartoons! Too bad the articulation system is pretty outdated. Still good, but it could have been better with the current articulation system majority of toys use nowadays. Great looks, cool and meaningful accessories, just limited articulation. Smile

I've always wondered why the older toys from the 80s were always in a squatting position. He-Man, the Ninja Turtles, I forgot what else but they were always squatting. I'm just glad modern toys aren't sculpted to squat anymore haha Smile

The new Netflix Masters of the Universe just isn't my thing but I'm wondering if I should get the toys. They do have better articulation, it's just that I didn't fall in love with the Netflix version since they're quite different from how I remember them from the original cartoons. Oh well.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like they are banking on nostalgia for older-style toys. Not bad, but hope you did not pay $300 for him.

Adeno

GubernatorFan wrote:Looks like they are banking on nostalgia for older-style toys. Not bad, but hope you did not pay $300 for him.

Oh I definitely did not, no way no way haha Very Happy I did have to pay double the original price though, oh well Sad

They also made Conan the Barbarian both the comic and Arnold versions, but they have the same articulation system as this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum