OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super7 Ultimate He-Man Filmation Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Super7 Ultimate He-Man Filmation Review Empty Super7 Ultimate He-Man Filmation Review Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:06 pm

Adeno

Here's the man who has the power, He-Man! Just like with other Super7 "Ultimate" toys, He-Man comes with basic articulation that still manages to be posable enough for fun. Interestingly, he comes with different heads, each one representing a different version of He-Man from the 80s cartoons. The laughing head in particular, reminds me of Cher lol! Although I am satisfied with this He-Man, he does have glossy plastic skin, so it has to be blasted with some clear matte spray. Nice He-Man for collectors Smile

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice. Somehow I like it better than Skeletor, although it seems to be very consistent, which is appropriate for the line. Yes, he is a tad glossy -- or is it sweaty? Smile The robot head made me think of Bender from Futurama.

Adeno

Oh wow you're right, robot head indeed has a Bender feel to it lol! He-Man's probably always sweaty because he likes jogging in the mornings with Teela Very Happy

I was watching a toy documentary series called The Toys That Made Us and in the He-Man episode, I found out He-Man's actually a ripoff (or inspired) of Conan the Barbarian lol!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
That makes sense. But blonde for greater distinction. He was heavily featured on Robot Chicken, usually with a slightly perverse interpretation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum