OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sariah, Goddess of War.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Sariah, Goddess of War. Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:43 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Sariah, the Goddess of War. (1/12 scale figure).
The most merciless and cruel of Asag's three daughters, Sariah is the commander of all armies of Hell. Adored in the lands below and feared by all humankind, Sariah is the mightiest deity ever to spawn from Hell. A dutiful daughter of the god of the Underworld, Sariah is the Goddess who blessed Arkhalla with the warriors might. Unrivalled in physical combat and unstoppable in battle, Sariah is not only ruthless but a sharp tactician in warware.
Sariah, the Goddess of war, is the third character in Undying Queen series by ARH ComiX.

Sariah, Goddess of War. 51359847120_2936824a31_c
Sariah, Goddess of War. 51358088217_46b55a4902_c
Sariah, Goddess of War. 51358836741_bcfd29c6e8_c
Sariah, Goddess of War. 51358087102_f9ec722430_c
Sariah, Goddess of War. 51359058288_6847e6253e_c
Sariah, Goddess of War. 51359057918_4113446cfc_c
Sariah, Goddess of War. 51358834696_6157be4da2_c
Sariah, Goddess of War. 51358834496_ae5cca494d_c
Sariah, Goddess of War. 51359564019_8ab813dde9_c
Sariah, Goddess of War. 51358084287_18eccf8fd5_c

2Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:43 am

Diana

Diana
Hah! Awesome!! She looks less demonic when surrounded by nature. Vera nice! Especially the colors are spectacular! Very Happy

Sariah and Rex make a nice pair. Smile

3Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:20 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Absolutely beautiful photography. I love the feeling I get when someone makes a figure that I already own look this good. It’s so much better than the usual “Now I have to buy one!” feeling. Very Happy

4Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:47 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:Hah! Awesome!! She looks less demonic when surrounded by nature. Vera nice! Especially the colors are spectacular! Very Happy

Thank you Diana Very Happy . I had this idea that if she had a beast to ride, it would have to be a dinosaur. As for the background, I don't really have anything 'underworldy' so I went with her above surface, so to speak bounce . Maybe she is on the hunt for someone?

Xavion2004 wrote:Absolutely beautiful photography.   I love the feeling I get when someone makes a figure that I already own look this good.  It’s so much better than the usual “Now I have to buy one!” feeling.  Very Happy

Thanks so much bounce . That is a really kind thing to say. I had a lot of fun doing these pics. I am sure Sariah, won't be the last of the 1/12th revolution Very Happy Very Happy .

5Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:20 am

Diana

Diana
BAMComix wrote:
Diana wrote:Hah! Awesome!! She looks less demonic when surrounded by nature. Vera nice! Especially the colors are spectacular! Very Happy

Thank you Diana  Very Happy . I had this idea that if she had a beast to ride, it would have to be a dinosaur. As for the background, I don't really have anything 'underworldy' so I went with her above surface, so to speak  bounce . Maybe she is on the hunt for someone?
Felt to me like the atmosphere was relaxed. She's out on patrol on a warm sunny day. Maybe her sister is being wed later today and she just wants to be sure everything will run smoothly.

Then she finds some dead bodies... clearly not killed by an animal, because the bodies are still whole. And they look strangely foreign. Weird clothes... reminds her of something in her childhood. She'll have to ask the crone about it.

Smile

6Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:55 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Diana wrote:
BAMComix wrote:

Thank you Diana  Very Happy . I had this idea that if she had a beast to ride, it would have to be a dinosaur. As for the background, I don't really have anything 'underworldy' so I went with her above surface, so to speak  bounce . Maybe she is on the hunt for someone?
Felt to me like the atmosphere was relaxed. She's out on patrol on a warm sunny day. Maybe her sister is being wed later today and she just wants to be sure everything will run smoothly.

Then she finds some dead bodies... clearly not killed by an animal, because the bodies are still whole. And they look strangely foreign. Weird clothes... reminds her of something in her childhood. She'll have to ask the crone about it.

Smile

I really like your idea much better than what I had in mind Diana, brilliant!

7Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:00 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ARH, eh, I should have known. Probably explains how TBLeague got obsessed with skulls (witness Barbarian Soul). Smile She looks great in your environment and on top of that dinosaur. I bet TBLeague did not see that coming.

8Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:47 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:ARH, eh, I should have known. Probably explains how TBLeague got obsessed with skulls (witness Barbarian Soul). Smile She looks great in your environment and on top of that dinosaur. I bet TBLeague did not see that coming.

Cheers Ian. I am very pleased with her Very Happy .

9Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:04 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I can’t imagine the precision engineering involved in designing that breast plate so that it doesn’t cover a micrometer more than it has to. Laughing

10Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:00 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Xavion2004 wrote:I can’t imagine the precision engineering involved in designing that breast plate so that it doesn’t cover a micrometer more than it has to.  Laughing

Indeed! fine work! Very Happy

11Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:56 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I really dig the environment, and the dinosaur. That aquarium foliage looks so wild and “alien” with figures. I just can’t being myself to really get into this scale — despite the opportunities for diorama building be much more readily available and to have the room to build.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sariah, Goddess of War. C8485110

12Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:08 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote:I really dig the environment, and the dinosaur. That aquarium foliage looks so wild and “alien” with figures. I just can’t being myself to really get into this scale — despite the opportunities for diorama building be much more readily available and to have the room to build.

Many thanks Mark! I do agree, my passion like your lays in 1/6, but these smaller figures are hard to ignore Very Happy .

13Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:20 pm

davidd

davidd

Sariah, Goddess of War. Sariah4

14Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:40 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
davidd wrote:
Sariah, Goddess of War. Sariah4

Fantastic shot Dave cheers

15Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:07 am

Diana

Diana
Woooooow! That looks great! Very atmospheric. Great lighting!

16Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:16 pm

davidd

davidd

Sariah, Goddess of War. 51382261465_acdcf25195_z
Scuffle over the Last Crouton at Olive Garden

17Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:01 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL... you took them to an actual Olive Garden? I hope they didn't get damaged by the oily deliciousness all over the place.

18Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:04 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Brilliant Dave!

19Sariah, Goddess of War. Empty Re: Sariah, Goddess of War. Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:05 am

Diana

Diana
HAH! Inspired! Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum