OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
Item No:PL2020-166
Item Name:SARIAH,THE GODDESS OF WAR 1/12 Scale Action Figure
Price:79USD

The most merciless and cruel of Asag’s three daughters, Sariah is the commander of all armies of Hell. Adored in the Lands Below and feared by humankind, Sariah is the mightiest deity ever spawn from Hell. A dutiful daughter of the God of the Underworld, Sariah is the Goddess who blessed Arkhalla with the warrior’s might. Unrivaled in physical combat and unstoppable in battle, Sariah is not only ruthless but a sharp tactician in warfare.

Brilliantly represented in this fantastic 1:12th scale action figure, Sariah, the Goddess of war, is the third character in the Undying Queen series by ARH ComiX.

Packing List:
1 X TBLeague 1/12 female seamless body with metal skeleton
1 X head sculpt
3 pairs X interchangeable hands
1 x neck armor integrated cloak
1 pair x arm rings
1 pair x skull style shoulder armors
1 x chest armor
1 pair x forearm armors
1 pair x leg armors
1 x belt with skull decoration
1 x fur panties
1 x helmet
1 x long sword
1 pair x shoes
1 x shield
1 x Base with bracket

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 0117
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 0217
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 0316
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 0416
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 0516
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 0616
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 0716
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 0815
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 0915
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 1015
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 1116

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks like another pretty successful conversion of the sixth-scale figure into one half that size.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I wonder why they changed the hair color from black to red?

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War C8485110

Diana

Diana
I am a little disappointed that there is no base. But it's good for pricing I guess. Just means that she'll stand with Sonja and not with Captain Sparta and the Valkyries. I guess that's more fitting anyway. Smile

Stryker2011 wrote:I wonder why they changed the hair color from black to red?
Me, too! I would have welcomed that black ponytail, but this looks great, too.

Diana

Diana
She arrived today. I expected to not like her because I don’t like the skull theme. I wanted the body and the sculpt and figured I could make my money back, looking at the prices on eBay if I change my mind.

I like her! Very Happy

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War C9862e10
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 0a8f1810
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 1f64a410NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 19746210
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War F375da10
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 9d917b10

And the group shot:
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War E56cc610

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
She does look nice. Got to say I like her better in your pics, without the helmet and the shoulderskulls. Are the skulls at the boots integrated with the boots?

She fits right in there on your shelf Smile Thank you for the pictures!

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
She looks great. If only my Rissa hadn't taken a whooping oath...

Diana

Diana
Yes, the skulls on the boots are attached. I don't like them either, but without the shoulder skulls and the helmet I don't notice them as much. ^^

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Tnx. I thought so. But as you say, without the shoulder skulls and helmet it isn't that noticable. And otherwise the boots look great.
I kinda wish I'd seen her a few months ago. She does look great next to your Sonja, and my Arhian would fit in nicely as well, I'd think.
Now prices have risen a bit too much Neutral I'm still tempted Embarassed

Diana

Diana
TravelGuide wrote:Tnx. I thought so. But as you say, without the shoulder skulls and helmet it isn't that noticable. And otherwise the boots look great.
I kinda wish I'd seen her a few months ago. She does look great next to your Sonja, and my Arhian would fit in nicely as well, I'd think.
Giantoy still have her for under 80€. Wink
https://giantoy.com/products/pre-order-1-12-tbleague-pl2020-166-sariah-the-goddess-of-war-action-figure?_pos=1&_sid=158e0651c&_ss=r

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Somehow I missed this before. I like her headsculpt, it's quite cute. ^.^

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Diana wrote:
TravelGuide wrote:Tnx. I thought so. But as you say, without the shoulder skulls and helmet it isn't that noticable. And otherwise the boots look great.
https://giantoy.com/products/pre-order-1-12-tbleague-pl2020-166-sariah-the-goddess-of-war-action-figure?_pos=1&_sid=158e0651c&_ss=r

That was probably only a short promotion, now the figure costs 95 USD again. Or everyone jumped at it because of the post.
In any case, I will keep an eye on it.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Diana wrote:
OK.Tnx. Are you sure you're not just saying it because you hope to see her on my boat with Arhian and Sonja? Wink

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:
That was probably only a short promotion, now the figure costs 95 USD again. Or everyone jumped at it because of the post.
In any case, I will keep an eye on it.
$95 = €78 (I got to admit that I thought the $$ were worth more)

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
I didn't pay much attention to the € sign. For money matters we have our Verena. I urgently need to introduce her as well.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I wish I hadn’t looked up the 1/6 version. Now if I decide to get this one, every time I look at her, I’m going to wish she had the black hair and ponytail. I know it shouldn’t make any difference if I liked the 1/12 version with the red hair just fine until seeing the 1/6 version, but I’m weird that way. Rolling Eyes

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Oh, sorry, Xavion. I know the feeling though.

Maybe you can find a black haired headsculpt and switch the heads?

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
It's getting offtopic, but personally I would suggest the Iminitoys M001 HS for that. Even though it dark brown hair and an anime HS. It's not overly anime though. I love the toptail on that HS.
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War 1-12hs10

Otherwise the Fire Girl toys Anna head. Doesn't have a ponytail, but maybe you can tie the hair into one.
NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/12 - Sariah, the Goddess of War Firegi10

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Thanks to both of you for the suggestions.  Those heads are all very nice, and I do like the one with the ponytail, so I’ll definitely look into it.

It’s funny, but where 1:12 is today as far as the relatively limited cloth costumed/rooted hair female action figures are concerned isn’t very different from where 1:6 was fifteen to twenty years ago when I was collecting that scale.  I look around today, and I can’t believe how much 1:6 stuff is out there now.  I wonder if it will be the same with 1:12 someday?

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Xavion2004 wrote: I wonder if it will be the same with 1:12 someday?
I guess so. There's already more available than a year ago.

Diana

Diana
I actually only got 1/12 Sariah, because I wanted a new body anyway and I liked the head sculpt as it is, so it was already worth it, financially speaking.

But I also don't understand the choice, considering they already released a red-head with Sonja. A black haired ponytail would have added more variety. Also, the two different shades of red don't really look that great next to each other.

In any case, I hope we'll soon get more heads of the Fire-Girl quality, as well as accessories.

TravelGuide

TravelGuide
Yes, they are great value for money. Just a body and a HS is already about $60-70. For just a bit more you're getting the accesoiries, which separately cost more.

Re the haircolors not necessarily matching: Maybe, but do you ever in a reallife situation say to someone: "Uh, you haircolor doesn't quite match. Would you mind getting out of the picture?"

Diana

Diana
TravelGuide wrote:Yes, they are great value for money. Just a body and a HS is already about $60-70. For just a bit more you're getting the accesoiries, which separately cost more.

Re the haircolors not necessarily matching: Maybe, but do you ever in a reallife situation say to someone: "Uh, you haircolor doesn't quite match. Would you mind getting out of the picture?"
Of course not, but I don't invite people into my life for how they look and pose. Wink

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I just realized that there is a head out there that would be nearly perfect to match the 1/6 version of Sariah: Arkhalla’s. Arkhalla’s hair is dark, pulled back away from her face, and long enough for the pony tail. She even has red earrings. Arkhalla was going to be a pass for me because that outfit is WAY over the top (even compared to Vampirella), but it’s an idea. I could sell the rest of her on eBay and get quite a bit of my money back. I’m just not sure it’s worth the extra money and the hassle as opposed to just getting Sariah and leaving her as is or passing on her altogether.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Hey there — you are in luck! I have a 1/12 Arkhalla head that I am no longer using. If you want it, PM me and we can work something out. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum