OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Maid for Adventure" - Sally LaSalle, Intrepid Girl Reporter (and a ROCHobby Jeep)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

BAD WOLF-787

Great looking photos!

couturiervite

Love the repaint of the jeep, especially the weathering; never been good at it at all.

davidd

rachcouture wrote:Love the repaint of the jeep, especially the weathering; never been good at it at all.

Thanks! I'm not much good at painting and weathering, either. My method is simple - three colours of spray paint cans - the primary colour (white in this case) plus black and rust-brown primer. Paint the main colour first, then "mist" on a bit of black and brown in random patches from a distance so it's not too heavy. The end result doesn't hold up to close in-person examination, but it's good enough for photo purposes.

couturiervite

Either way, I like what you've done here. "Maid for Adventure" - Sally LaSalle, Intrepid Girl Reporter (and a ROCHobby Jeep) - Page 2 2764

I'm pretty good with spray painting, but I'm way too shaky to do delicate work, if that makes sense. Never thought to use rust-colored primer, though...will have to give that a go some time!

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Everything I look for in a 1/6 adventure…..Fun!

davidd

davidd
It's been a while since we've seen the Maid for Adventure Girl:

"Maid for Adventure" - Sally LaSalle, Intrepid Girl Reporter (and a ROCHobby Jeep) - Page 2 51937165073_bf5ae92bed_z

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice image for a poster, although I wonder about the canvas effect (which is very nice in itself).

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great shot Dave!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum