OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product: Mostoys
Name: Bald Eagle Head Sculpt

Proportion: 1/6th
No.: MS2105A/B
Material: MOS Resin, Organic glass, Magnet
Perorder is available before: 20.9.2021
Release date: The Q4 of 2021
Notice: Equipped with plexiglass cover, The head figuer can be rotated in any way
List:
Bald Eagle Head Sculpt×1
Mushroom head connector×1
Hawk claw replacement hand×2
Plexiglass cover×1
Wood base×1

NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17331412
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17331511
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17331512
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17331612
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17331613
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17331711
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17331712
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17331812
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17331811
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17331910
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17332011
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17332110
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17332210
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17332310
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17332410
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 17332510

Product: Mostoys
Name: Crocodile Head Sculpt

Proportion: 1/6th
No.: MS2104A/B/C /D/E
Material: MOS Resin, Organic glass, Magnet
Perorder is available before: 30.8.2021
Release date: The Q4 of 2021
Notice: Equipped with plexiglass cover, The head figuer can be rotated in any way
List:
Crocodile Head Sculpt ×1
Mushroom head connector×1
Crocodile claw replacement hand×2
Plexiglass cover×1
Wood base×1

NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23431810
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23431910
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23431911
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432011
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432010
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432110
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432210
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432311
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432310
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432411
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432410
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432510
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432511
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432610
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432611
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432710
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432711
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432810
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432910
NEW PRODUCT: Mostoys: 1/6 Bald Eagle head sculpture & Alligator Head Sculpt 23432911

#newproduct #Mostoys #BaldEagle #crocodile #animal #headsculpt #accessory

csyeung

csyeung
kinda strange and interesting

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Fans of the TBL Egyptian Gods might perk up here. There's no use for the Eagle head: an Eagle could be confused with a Falcon, but TBL have already made Horus anyway. But the Alligator head would be a quick pickup opportunity to add reptile-headed Sobek to the Pantheon. For an instant easy bash you could acquire another spare TBL God (getting a Silver where you already have the Black, or whatever) and swap this Alligator head on it. Between the significant head swap and the color variation of dress, you'd get a Sobek looking suitably distinct from any of the other figures, yet consistent in style.

Delanie

Delanie
I do like these animal heads to give some variation to fantasy figures and at least it looks like the eagle head has the ability to turn separately to the neck unlike some of the others.

there was one thing however the first shot I saw made me think of the muppet show 'sam eagle'

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
The eagle heads with the articulated neck sections are very similar to something I recently picked up from a parted out set. The crocodile looks pretty good, but maybe the head needs to be longer -- although I realize there are different species. MBAM makes a good case for their suitability for kitbashing more Egyptian-ish gods.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Fans of the TBL Egyptian Gods might perk up here.  There's no use for the Eagle head: an Eagle could be confused with a Falcon, but TBL have already made Horus anyway.  But the Alligator head would be a quick pickup opportunity to add reptile-headed Sobek to the Pantheon.  For an instant easy bash you could acquire another spare TBL God (getting a Silver where you already have the Black, or whatever) and swap this Alligator head on it.  Between the significant head swap and the color variation of dress, you'd get a Sobek looking suitably distinct from any of the other figures, yet consistent in style.

You took the thought right out of my head. Smile

Purely from the promos, I'd argue that these appear to be better-realised and executed than the heads in TBL's current 'Egyptianese' animal god pantheon. In fact, it's just occured to me that TBL's series might work better if those bodies were more fantastically-stylised in line with those sculpts (but they aren't).

If they aren't prepared to alter the bodies, then perhaps TBL could follow a similar more realistic template to these heads in future...

Nekk-ra

Delanie wrote:I do like these animal heads to give some variation to fantasy figures and at least it looks like the eagle head has the ability to turn separately to the neck unlike some of the others.

there was one thing however the first shot I saw made me think of the muppet show 'sam eagle'

Now I want to get an eagle head, put him in a blue suit and have him berate my other figures.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Random, but looks well done.

Was kinda hoping the eagle would have bird feet, though...;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Kinda like the crocodile head, but I agree with GF that the head should be a bit longer maybe.
Anyway, cool option.

teamweapon

Has anyone got any of the other animal heads they have done?
Just curious what the quality is like?
These look like they would fit right in with black 13 park figures, not that i have any of those. I would love to be able to spend £1000 on a figure and not feel guilty as hell, unfortunately.......

Cobratrooper11

Cobratrooper11
if these are priced right i see no reason to not get these as a pair. both having their own hands is neat. wish they had custom bodies with appropriate scales/feather sculpting. perhaps someone else will take a stab at an Eagle and Crocodile anthro bodies?

teamweapon

did anyone get one of these?
still curious to know what there like, i might just grab one.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum