OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Toymungus

Hey Guys! Sharing my Dread Pirate Yellowbeard!
aka Professor Death
aka Professor R@&#
aka Professor Anthrax

He is bashed from a Jack sparrow and Sideshow Blackbeard, on a Phicen M31 body. The head is a Sideshow Lobo, re-painted and wigged.

The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Yellow10

He'll Kill anyone, who gets in the way of him killin anyone!

The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Img_0910

2The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:59 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I love this guy. He looks totally bad@$$! It's been so long since I've seen that movie, but I don't remember him looking so deranged. Laughing

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! C8485110

3The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:50 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Zruhbx10

Absolute Fantastic ! Love it ! cheers

4The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:18 pm

wardog_001

wardog_001
pure dread man
nice

5The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Toymungus

Stryker2011 wrote:I love this guy. He looks totally bad@$$! It's been so long since I've seen that movie, but I don't remember him looking so deranged. Laughing

The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! 11851_1_large

Yea, he looks well adjusted, lol.  Smile

6The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:36 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Killer work...figuratively speaking, of course.

Bwahahahahaha.

Damn well done, indeed.

7The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Haha! Nice trip down memory lane with that screen cap.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! C8485110

8The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:01 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great bash. Looks just as deranged as he should be. I bet he finishes every sentence with "Eeh, matey?"

9The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:58 pm

MerylAkiba

ArrrR! Tis a mighty fine bash ye got there M'Johnny so it is. Are the teeth on Lobo's sculpt that detail? I might have to get that figure.

10The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:35 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
I still can't get over how completely transformed that head sculpt is. Pure madness. Such an awesome figure.

11The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:26 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
Graham Chapman at his finest.

12The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:10 am

MarkEl

This made my day to see! His expression is so vivid. Excellent work.

13The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:34 am

shovelchop81

shovelchop81
I remember this guy from over on OSW, still a brilliant figure! Timeless I guess you could say, it's all in that use of the amazing head sculpt!

14The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:43 am

Allotropos

Allotropos
Awesomesause !
Fitting expression and beautiful mods !

15The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:13 am

JohnByng

Brilliant! There's a face only a mother could love. That expression is amazing!!!

16The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:35 am

Fluffybunny5000

Where can I buy this it’s amazing

17The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:39 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Great to see some Goldies here again. Yep, that´s called Figure Artwork to me.

18The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:52 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Wow, love this! Brilliantly executed!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

19The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Empty Re: The Dread Pirate Yellowbeard! Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:08 am

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Superb!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum