OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Mon 24 Jan 2022 - 17:49

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
On outer fringes of known space the Space Pirate Queen Starsha is waiting very patiently in her cloaked heavily armed Behemoth-class Battlecruiser flagship The Angel of Death for her next victim a heavily laden freighter from the Andromeda galaxy.

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Photo12-viHosted on Fotki

First officer Sasha (off screen) your Highness what should we do if another one of those pesky space patrols scum comes sniffing around again?

Starsha - Terminate with extreme prejudice! Please try to be more creative this time, hmm maybe use one of those transphasic torpedoes that we liberated from the Federation a few months ago, if it's good enough for a Borg cube it should good enough for any space patrols.

We need to set an example this time, Don't mess with us!

Disclaimer: Starsha's two bodyguards are Castithans Warriors from the planet Daribo and any resemblance to any well known characters from Coffin Comics is pure coincidence. (LOL)

2The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Mon 24 Jan 2022 - 18:50

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wait a minute, this looked like your headquarters is under a new management after a hostile takeover! Smile But apparently it is in space. Whew! I was worried about your ladies for a moment. Wink Glad to see you making new bashes and having fun.

3The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Mon 24 Jan 2022 - 18:57

davidd

davidd

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 51841337008_15db47f254_z

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 51841336978_a4e21d5124_z

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 51841957175_fc27961e61_z

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 51841336913_25ec32a37b_z

LMK if there are any issues with this, 'kay?

4The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Mon 24 Jan 2022 - 19:43

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Wait a minute, this looked like your headquarters is under a new management after a hostile takeover! Smile But apparently it is in space. Whew! I was worried about your ladies for a moment. Wink Glad to see you making new bashes and having fun.

Thanks GubernatorFan, yeah I guess it's been awhile since done any photo shoots.

davidd wrote:

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 51841337008_38a8548415_z

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 51841336978_a4e21d5124_z

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 51841957175_fc27961e61_z

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 51841336913_25ec32a37b_z

LMK if there are any issues with this, 'kay?

I Love it!

5The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Mon 24 Jan 2022 - 19:47

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Transitive Tension. Trendy and funny. Smile

6The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Tue 25 Jan 2022 - 3:55

BAMComix

BAMComix
Great looking figure BD!

lol! @ Dave!

7The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Tue 25 Jan 2022 - 19:08

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
BAMComix wrote:Great looking figure BD!

lol! @ Dave!

Thank you BAMComix it's much appreciated!

8The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Fri 28 Jan 2022 - 7:54

ElBundy

ElBundy
Wow, that is an impressive collection of figures, shown in your Fotki folder! You seem to buy two figures of the same model when it appeals to you.

9The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Fri 28 Jan 2022 - 22:53

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ElBundy wrote:Wow, that is an impressive collection of figures, shown in your Fotki folder! You seem to buy two figures of the same model when it appeals to you.

Thanks ElBundy it's much appreciated, well usually it mostly depends on the ongoing storyline at the time.

10The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Sat 29 Jan 2022 - 6:43

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Not sure how I missed this earlier. Nice to see you back, BW. Curious to know if you swapped out the Coreplay body for something more stable.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha C8485110

11The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Sat 29 Jan 2022 - 19:10

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Thrones are like seats in a full bus, as soon as you get up someone will sit on them. I like the photoshoot, some deadly ladies in that ship.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 1f60e

12The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Sun 30 Jan 2022 - 18:04

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Stryker2011 wrote:Not sure how I missed this earlier. Nice to see you back, BW. Curious to know if you swapped out the Coreplay body for something more stable.

Thank you, it's good to back, a lot of things have came up in my 1/1 life past few months.

I think I will leave the Coreplay figure as is for now, her new boots has really made her more stable.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Thrones are like seats in a full bus, as soon as you get up someone will  sit on them. I like the photoshoot, some deadly ladies in that ship.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked them.

13The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Thu 3 Feb 2022 - 22:40

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
First, let me introduce myself. I am Captain Starsha of the Battlecruiser flagship The Angel of Death and Greetings to all my fellow spacefaring friends out there.

Are you a pirate/ smuggler or maybe a Mercenarie and want a secure place where you and your peers are sure to get a job?
Where those like you are not rivals but teammates and allies? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you don’t have
to look any further because I welcome you to join the Pirates/ Smugglers and Mercenaries Alliance and might be the perfect
fit for you.

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Photo2-viHosted on Fotki
What is the Pirates/ Smugglers and Mercenaries Alliance you may ask well its an an organization composed of Pirates/
Smugglers and Mercenaries from many different worlds and galaxies from the Andromeda Galaxy to the Virgo A Galaxy
to come together and offer aid to one another in their operations, and to offer protection against the Galactic Empire/
The Federation, The Earth Alliance and those pesky space patrols. So please join us.

14The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Thu 3 Feb 2022 - 23:33

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Here you go Selena your script for the next episode show.

15The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Fri 4 Feb 2022 - 1:27

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I felt bad reading you disassembled the old diorama, but this one looks sharp too. And how does Lady Death feel about being reduced to guard duty? Smile

16The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Fri 4 Feb 2022 - 2:46

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:I felt bad reading you disassembled the old diorama, but this one looks sharp too. And how does Lady Death feel about being reduced to guard duty? Smile

This one is my main original permanent diorama and my other second multi purpose diorama is a modular type with main frame and removable walls and ceiling for side and overhead photography and has been everything from Ada's New York penthouse office to Wilma's living room.

Here's a photo of my second diorama I had set a few months ago but lost all interest in the project.

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Photo16-viHosted on Fotki

She was and still not happy about it and threaten to quit several times but she is a true professional.

17The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Fri 4 Feb 2022 - 3:56

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ah, I liked the idea of a premodern weapons room. Maybe it can be a museum exhibit. Or perhaps the collection of your eccentric queen of the week. Wink

18The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Fri 4 Feb 2022 - 8:35

davidd

davidd
The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 51855445253_e74d73c95f_c

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 51854405652_c0f2331a5f_c

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 51855692484_cb0f53b983_c

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha 51856023270_0d601d7fda_c

19The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Sun 6 Feb 2022 - 3:39

BAMComix

BAMComix
Awesome stuff Dave!

20The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Sun 6 Feb 2022 - 6:59

ukshaun

ukshaun
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:
On outer fringes of known space the Space Pirate Queen Starsha is waiting very patiently in her cloaked heavily armed Behemoth-class Battlecruiser flagship The Angel of Death for her next victim a heavily laden freighter from the Andromeda galaxy.

First officer Sasha (off screen) your Highness what should we do if another one of those pesky space patrols scum comes sniffing around again?

Starsha - Terminate with extreme prejudice! Please try to be more creative this time, hmm maybe use one of those transphasic torpedoes that we liberated from the Federation a few months ago, if it's good enough for a Borg cube it should good enough for any space patrols.

Disclaimer: Starsha's two bodyguards are Castithans Warriors from the planet Daribo and any resemblance to any well known characters from Coffin Comics is pure coincidence. (LOL)

That's quite a weapon hoard..
Who is the character second in from the left side (with the sculpted hair) ?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

21The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Sun 6 Feb 2022 - 8:02

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ukshaun wrote:
BAD WOLF-787 wrote:

That's quite a weapon hoard..
Who is the character second in from the left side (with the sculpted hair) ?

Thank you.

Here's a better view of that diorama.

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Photo58-viHosted on Fotki

She is Coreplay-Fitness Body - Pale/ Light. My androids characters.

The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Photo-viHosted on Fotki

22The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Sun 6 Feb 2022 - 8:57

ukshaun

ukshaun
The gun room diorama looks great!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

23The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Sun 6 Feb 2022 - 13:03

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool shot with the Fitness Body boxes and figures, Wolf.

24The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Fri 11 Feb 2022 - 20:16

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
ukshaun wrote:The gun room diorama looks great!

GubernatorFan wrote:Very cool shot with the Fitness Body boxes and figures, Wolf.

Thank you ukshaun and GubernatorFan it's very much appreciated.

25The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Empty Re: The Space Pirate Queen Starsha Fri 11 Feb 2022 - 20:37

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
The Space Pirate business must be treating Captain Starsha very well given the after market prices of her crew!   Very Happy .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum