OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snøfnugg (Snowflake)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

21Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:05 am

BAMComix

Brilliant work!

22Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:55 am

Stryker2011

Founding Father
That is excellent. You always make some of the coolest dioramas; and not the typical things we see. I like the new female character. Awesome stuff.

23Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:20 am

skywalkersaga

You make SUCH amazing diorama bases! And they suit the figures perfectly. Beautifully presented.

24Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:26 am

Ephiane

Fantastic again. I really love to see fresh ideas. Concepts of sets and characters i´ve never seen before in 1:6. Teen vikings train little vikings. Puh, can´t say witch one is my favorite. Really hard. They are both amazing. The pose of the Bow Girl is outstanding. She awaits to see the hit of her arrow who´s on his way. I always search for that kind of Headsculpts. With the face app You can give her a smile. So You have a Head with two expressions. Aggressive and happy.

25Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:50 am

Ovy

Ovy
Yay, first thought Ephiane was just revisiting another of your threads, but there is also new content for Snøfnugg!
Beautiful ugly dummy, he has seen many little warriors come and go it seems.

Cool to see that other character moving in, those fur boots are great and archer/hunter is a fitting profession for that expression face. I like the fingerless gloves.

Some time ago I got that Wolverine kid too, but didn't build much out of her yet, but here is an old pic. The expression changes a lot actually if you hide the eyebrows with a cap, for a more neutral look. But don't have pictures of that atm.
Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 PSX-20200715-202937

26Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:14 am

Diana

Diana
Ovy wrote:Some time ago I got that Wolverine kid too, but didn't build much out of her yet, but here is an old pic.

OMG those two are adorable! Now I want her head. (lol)

27Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:27 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Beautiful work on the diorama and the characters, Allotropos. Love the realism and the details. And nice joint portrait, Ovy!

28Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:57 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
Very impressive on so many different angles.  Smile
- The diorama base is such a great idea and execution I absolutely love it! 
- But not only that the posings are excellent and make a great deal why it also works so well. I especially love the first three pics. 
And last but not least the photography is also good, the backgroudn light is great in combination with the whole thing

29Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:04 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oh this is brilliant!

30Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:08 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Outstanding work! Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 1f44d  Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 1f44d  Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 1f44d
The diorama looks phenomenal! I love the characters and how you have posed them!

31Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:18 am

Illusion

Illusion
WOW 😮
what a fantastic base for the little cutie… wonderful. I love every bit of it.
would be nice to do something along those lines too…

Cool archer girl with fab base too (though I cannot stand to permanently have this kind of sculpt in the cabinets. They need to be kept in the drawers lol)

32Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:55 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's a really cool diorama, gotta start em young.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum