OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer Wings of Dawn Swordsman Version [LXF-1703S] & Big Angels Version [LXF-1703B] 1:6 Figure

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Delanie

Thanks Stryker, I do remember seeing that one now was tempted but the cost and the top (straps) she is wearing put me off. I like this one it reminds me of playing in MtG tournaments every sealed deck I had at one time had some form of Angel in it when what I really wanted was the dragon cards!

That being said I wish one of these days someone would make me a full size 1/6 articulated Dragon ;-)

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Delanie wrote:Thanks Stryker, I do remember seeing that one now was tempted but the cost and the top (straps) she is wearing put me off. I like this one it reminds me of playing in MtG tournaments every sealed deck I had at one time had some form of Angel in it when what I really wanted was the dragon cards!

That being said I wish one of these days someone would make me a full size 1/6 articulated Dragon ;-)

Can you imagine the size of that thing? I'm guessing 12 feet wide with wing-span. And the cost?!

dadrab

Delanie wrote:That being said I wish one of these days someone would make me a full size 1/6 articulated Dragon ;-)

Stryker2011 wrote: of that thing? I'm guessing 12 feet wide with wing-span. And the cost?!

Well, it's not articulated, but there is a scale dragon, made of steel, in front of a particular tattoo establishment in Augusta. When I get a chance, I'll grab a figure and put it in his mouth for a couple of photos...if the proprietor doesn't mind, of course.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
That would be cool to see, dadrab.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
This is one very nice looking female figure and she's very very tempting but I would really like to see bottom side chain mail and front scale mail bikini bottom under her loincloth.

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
@ Allotropos: Great looking figure!

brazybear

brazybear
FINALLY!! Mine should be here Saturday. Anyone else getting theirs soon, or already got theirs? I see there's been some reviews on Youtube for a few months already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjCbyL7ozvc

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I received the Angel version earlier in the week. The wings are better assembled than the Lucifer version, but still very delicate. Be careful with them. I have both set up where I want them, but my office is a mess right now — and probably will be for awhile — or I’d take pictures.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Lucifer - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer Wings of Dawn Swordsman Version [LXF-1703S] & Big Angels Version [LXF-1703B] 1:6 Figure - Page 2 C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I didn't want to hijack anyone's thread, so here is a couple crappy phone pics of "Michael" & "Lucifer" as I have them set up in my messy library. I need to get one of those dynamic stands for Luci, so she can look to be flying.

Lucifer - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer Wings of Dawn Swordsman Version [LXF-1703S] & Big Angels Version [LXF-1703B] 1:6 Figure - Page 2 Img_8157
Lucifer - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer Wings of Dawn Swordsman Version [LXF-1703S] & Big Angels Version [LXF-1703B] 1:6 Figure - Page 2 Img_8156

Lucifer - NEW PRODUCT: Lucifer Wings of Dawn Swordsman Version [LXF-1703S] & Big Angels Version [LXF-1703B] 1:6 Figure - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look great, Mark. But which one is Michael? I'm just glad Lucifer doesn't look anything like She-Devil (Roseanne Barr). Smile

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Seems like you’ve had quite the haul of armoured ladies recently! And these are quite stunning — both are striking, but I gotta agree that the white wings are the nicer of the two.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:They look great, Mark. But which one is Michael? I'm just glad Lucifer doesn't look anything like She-Devil (Roseanne Barr). Smile

Yeah the name makes little sense for the Angel.

skywalkersaga wrote:Seems like you’ve had quite the haul of armoured ladies recently! And these are quite stunning — both are striking, but I gotta agree that the white wings are the nicer of the two.

I’ve actually had Lucifer for over a year, and Michael for several months.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but I wanted to mention I have a loose Lucifer Wings of Dawn headsculpt available if anyone is interested. I had purchased it for a kitbash, but ended up going with a different headsculpt instead. I might put it up in the classified section as well, but wanted to mention it here first, in case.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum